Windows 10: vulnerable - hacked my system

Discus and support vulnerable - hacked my system in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i have quack heal software. when i scan i get this. my system hacked . what i do for security. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by HaRiKriShNaNanDaVa, Aug 22, 2020.

1. vulnerable - hacked my system

i have quack heal software.

when i scan i get this.

my system hacked .

what i do for security.

vulnerable - hacked my system 6fe7420e-c824-4b38-91ea-87d7579a7e17?upload=true.png

:)

HaRiKriShNaNanDaVa, Aug 22, 2020
  2. tsront Win User
  3. Yukikaze Win User
    WPA2 Vulnerability Found

A small update with regards to the Microsoft fix. The fix itself is sufficient to solve the issue on Windows, even if your WiFi device has no driver update, with one caveat:

Does this security update fully address these vulnerabilities on Microsoft Platforms, or do I need to perform any additional steps to be fully protected?
    The provided security updates address the reported vulnerabilities; however, when affected Windows based systems enter a connected standby mode in low power situations, the vulnerable functionality may be offloaded to installed Wi-Fi hardware. To fully address potential vulnerabilities, you are also encouraged to contact your Wi-Fi hardware vendor to obtain updated device drivers. For a listing of affected vendors with links to their documentation, review the ICASI Multi-Vendor Vulnerability Disclosure statement here: Statement from the Industry Consortium for Advancement of Security on the Internet (ICASI) on the Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA) Vulnerabilities

Source: https://portal.msrc.microsoft.com/en-US/security-guidance/advisory/CVE-2017-13080

Yukikaze, Aug 22, 2020
  4. newtekie1 Win User

vulnerable - hacked my system

Does NVIDIA Display Driver Service Make Your System Vulnerable?

So let me get this straight. For someone to exploit this vulnerability the following must be true:

• The attacker mush know the username and password of an active local user account on the machine.
    • The firewall has to allow traffic in through whatever port the service is listening on.
    You'd have to have a pretty shitty security setup already for this vulnerability to really affect you.

newtekie1, Aug 22, 2020
Thema:

vulnerable - hacked my system

1. vulnerable - hacked my system - Similar Threads - vulnerable hacked system

2. Why is my system being hacked

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why is my system being hacked: After restoring my computer yesterday, the laptop worked fine until I went to bed. in the morning then I turned it on it had this message STOP CRITICAL PROCESS DIED who is hacking my laptop? when it was working it will no longer go into safe mode or my mode just showing this...
  3. Why is my system being hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my system being hacked: After restoring my computer yesterday, the laptop worked fine until I went to bed. in the morning then I turned it on it had this message STOP CRITICAL PROCESS DIED who is hacking my laptop? when it was working it will no longer go into safe mode or my mode just showing this...
  4. Why is my system being hacked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. System Hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Hacked: I have been working with Microsoft and have discovered that a file from my one-drive account has been deleted. Several emails from my AOL account have been deleted. My logon into Windows was removed and now has been reinstated. Microsoft has helped setup a more secure...
  6. System Hacked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Hacked: I have been working with Microsoft and have discovered that a file from my one-drive account has been deleted. Several emails from my AOL account have been deleted. My logon into Windows was removed and now has been reinstated. Microsoft has helped setup a more secure...
  7. system hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    system hacked: hello one of my friends system hacked by a virus that locked all his files and folders.the system slowed down and keeps restarting by itself.is there anyway to fix it without having to delete everything?...
  8. .NET and other system junk, vulnerabilities?

.NET and other system junk, vulnerabilities?: Hi all, I'm using SecureAPlus Vulnerabilities report to guide me through a maintenance period of my system. This Windows 10 installation dates back to a Win7's when I was offered a free upgrade, early adopters, to Windows 10, so a lot of junk was carried over and accumulated...
  9. Someone hacked my System

Someone hacked my System: I can't get into my computer. Someone has shut me out. I can only get in as guest. Does anyone know how to fix this. [Original Title: malware] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/someone-hacked-my-system/d78ff1c4-04f5-4365-ae14-0d6a2cfef128
  10. Vulnerability?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Vulnerability?: Windows 10. Files can be accessed without the user password from Troubleshoot>System Image Recovery>select a system image>Advanced >install a driver and it loads up the Local storage where files can be copied to external storage....