Windows 10: W 10 Defender says "This Website Reported Unsafe", but it's not

Discus and support W 10 Defender says "This Website Reported Unsafe", but it's not in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello; a website I've gone to often, www.karensbakery.com , has recently been flagged in RED by Defender SmartScreen, says "This Website Reported... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Steven F 603, Jul 1, 2019.

1. W 10 Defender says "This Website Reported Unsafe", but it's not

Hello; a website I've gone to often, www.karensbakery.com , has recently been flagged in RED by Defender SmartScreen, says "This Website Reported Unsafe, threats to your computer.....", and you cannot proceed. When I called them to tell them, they said no problem there, many others can access it. It seems only my pc with WIN 10 & Edge is showing that. How do I check why I'm being blocked by Defender Smartscreen? No other website has ever shown that, so it's not Edge. Appreciate any help, thanks. Steve F.

:)

Steven F 603, Jul 1, 2019

2. website has been reported as unsafe

SmartScreen filter does not, for me, report any threats. What exact message are you seeing?

Also see "If I am a website owner..." at

Windows Defender SmartScreen® Filter Frequently Asked Questions

Don

Don Varnau, Jul 1, 2019
  3. website has been reported as unsafe

Hi Support

My website hxxp://dkm[removethis]realty[dot]com/ has been reported as unsafe from today, how can fixed unsafe browser issue please help me urgent basis, So that , i can re-open this

dalveernayak, Jul 1, 2019
  4. W 10 Defender says "This Website Reported Unsafe", but it's not

My website is being reported as unsafe

Same here. I did a complete rewrite of my website and switched it from a subdomain to a main one and now it's reporting me as potentially unsafe. Incredibly annoying...

Jason Dennic, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

W 10 Defender says "This Website Reported Unsafe", but it's not

1. W 10 Defender says "This Website Reported Unsafe", but it's not - Similar Threads - Defender says Website

2. urbackup reported by Windows Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    urbackup reported by Windows Defender: I am installing Urbackup Server 2.3.8. Windows Defender says unknown publisher. Are there any reports of hacked Urbackup installs with virus or ransomware or spyware out there. Sophos Home Premium also does not like it to run. Is this the big boys trying to stifle open...
  3. Computer says Defender is off?

Computer says Defender is off?: Recently I received a message from my computer that said Windows Defender needed to be turned on. I checked, and it was already on. Why did my PC do this? (I have Windows 8)...
  4. Unsafe shutdown SMART data

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Unsafe shutdown SMART data: Dear all, I have noticed that with fast startup enabled the SMART data on my NVME SSD for unsafe shutdowns increases everytime I shutdown. It does not increase on a restart or with fast startup disabled. I am running the latest BIOS for my ASUS motherboard, the latest...
  5. Is this a scam/Is my computer unsafe?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is this a scam/Is my computer unsafe?: My wife was using her computer at work when the following image popped up on the screen. She had to go to task manager, to get rid of them. Is this a legitimate error message, or is the computer now insecure. Do we have to worry about someone monitoring what we are doing...
  6. Upgraded W Defender in W10 1709

Upgraded W Defender in W10 1709: As a novice I am definitely qualified in PC security. With the installation of W10 1709 I noticed Defender is supposedly very much upgraded. Question, is the upgraded Defender strong enough to use as my primary security software? I previously had McAfee. 96624
  7. Google Chrome will label thousands of websites as 'unsafe'

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome will label thousands of websites as 'unsafe': FYI....... Why Google Chrome will label thousands of websites as 'unsafe' in the next few months Google has decided Symantec's certificates are untrustworthy; webmasters should plan to get HTTPS certificates elsewhere. *Arrow Source: Why Google Chrome will...
  8. Printers say (Offline) W-10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printers say (Offline) W-10: Both my printers say (show) offline and I can not print... I checked in tutorials and found nothing. Thanks 97915
  9. Unsafe at any circunstance?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Unsafe at any circunstance?: They say Win10 is unsafe in any condition. Also, no matter what I set over my privacy, it will always spy me and send my personal data to somewhere in this planet. I'm lost. I don't know what is true, what is not. i've an URL about those scarring things. It is in...
  10. Updater Says Windows 10 is Incompatible But Report Shows that it is

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updater Says Windows 10 is Incompatible But Report Shows that it is: I tried to update my Dell Inspiron 5110 running Windows 7 Home Premium, but the Windows 10 Compatibility Checker showed that there was an incompatibility with the BIOS. I updated to the latest BIOS, reran the checker, and the Compatibility Checker report now shows that all is...