Windows 10: W 10 free up grade during 2016 free upgrade

Discus and support W 10 free up grade during 2016 free upgrade in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; i had upgraded my Lenovo U310 idea pad to W 10 during 2016 free upgrade, being slow I had switched back to W7, I intend to install SSD on my lappy can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RajeshPoddar1, Dec 22, 2019.

1. W 10 free up grade during 2016 free upgrade

i had upgraded my Lenovo U310 idea pad to W 10 during 2016 free upgrade, being slow I had switched back to W7, I intend to install SSD on my lappy can I switch back to W 10 and how

:)

RajeshPoddar1, Dec 22, 2019

2. Need help with MGSV Bionic Arm upgrade.

Thanks Batou, I will add some screens I just took to further clarify. I'll go step by step, because I just did that upon request on Steam Forums, yet STILL, they can't see what I'm talking about.

Step 1, unlocking the prerequisites. As you can see in this screen, all prerequisites have been met. Otherwise the wrench symbol wouldn't even show. It also shows there is NOT in fact any Medical upgrade in the Grade 1 slot, which is what it asks for when I try to upgrade it.

W 10 free up grade during 2016 free upgrade Bio%20Arm%20Med_zpsdoppg2vy.png

Step 2, details revealed on said prerequisite list before attempting to apply it. All good so far.

W 10 free up grade during 2016 free upgrade Bio%20Arm%20Med%20Reqs_zpss6vn06db.png

Step 3, attempting to apply it. As you can see, it asks for Medical grade 1, OK, where's grade one then , if this isn't it?

W 10 free up grade during 2016 free upgrade Bio%20Arm%20Med%20Req%20Expl_zpsdbvmktqm.png

Rather baffling isn't it, esp since I'm told and have read that this is a passive upgrade, meaning it should also piggy back onto other Bio Arm upgrades, like Stun and Precision does, which I've had no problem with.

Frag Maniac, Dec 22, 2019
  3. bbinnard Win User
    What will happen on Jan 20, 2016?

Strollin: I understand your suggestion, but that means I'll have to re-install all my sofftware etc. again. This is not an enticing thought at all.

LCDR: I tried the old activation code I used before - it is the same on you posted.

I tried the steps listed at the WinAero site. Last one failed because it said the server could not be located. But I did get the Jan 20, 2016 date back. So that's something.

bbinnard, Dec 22, 2019
  4. W 10 free up grade during 2016 free upgrade

Video card or RAM need upgrading?

Memtest: no errors after 10 hrs.
    I'm going to perform the Primetest, later on. Get back to you on that.
    I'm going to take it step by step, guys. I need to find the problem with this current computer. I might have to upgrade some components, so that it is still runnable. As for the new one, yes....i will build on it later. I need to find something decent 'gaming experience', all suggestions appreciated. THanks.

itsmeitsme, Dec 22, 2019
Thema:

W 10 free up grade during 2016 free upgrade

1. W 10 free up grade during 2016 free upgrade - Similar Threads - free grade during

2. free upgrade??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    free upgrade??: hi, i am considering upgrading to win 10 form my win 8. my pc meets requirements, but im wondering, if it will be free??.thank you fo reply https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-upgrade/f4e0762c-6cfd-4881-8b5e-f4824d403877
  3. free upgrade??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    free upgrade??: hi, i am considering upgrading to win 10 form my win 8. my pc meets requirements, but im wondering, if it will be free??.thank you fo reply https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-upgrade/f4e0762c-6cfd-4881-8b5e-f4824d403877
  4. 10 free upgrade from W-7 Pro to 10 Pro ??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    10 free upgrade from W-7 Pro to 10 Pro ??: Done a lot of free upgrades from W-7 Home to 10 Home with no problem. Now have a W-7 Pro that wants to be upgraded to 10 Pro. Can I use my usual method, going to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/soft...load/windows10 and doing the upgrade this PC?? Pete 146200
  5. Free upgrade?

Free upgrade?: I had a feeling this would have been asked already, but did a quick search and nothing came up: I was under the impression that the window (no pun intended) to upgrade to Windows 10 had passed a long time ago, but there are videos on Youtube etc that suggest you can still...
  6. Upgrade to 10 for free

Upgrade to 10 for free: Hi all,I did a little site searching but can't seem to find help with my question.My daughter has a 4 year old Asus desktop running 8.1.I have checked the specs. and it is capable of running 10.Is there a free option to download and install Windows10 and if so-how to do so....
  7. Still No Up-grade to W-10!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Still No Up-grade to W-10!: I have "reserved" up-dating to W10 . . .. After all of this time, nothing has happened . . .. When is the end date for this? 21059
  8. free upgrade

in Windows 10 Support
    free upgrade: do we know who long to expect the free upgrade to windows 10 from windows 8? will it be 29th? 8657
  9. Is The Windows 10 Free Upgrade Still Free?

Is The Windows 10 Free Upgrade Still Free?: Hmm I firstly thought that free upgrade to windows 10 has end but now I see MS giving away windows 10 free again in this wsite?- Here 74024
  10. Free upgrade during the first year

in Windows 10 Support
    Free upgrade during the first year: Sounds good, too good to be 'true'? No matter what I think of Windows 10, it would be kinda stupid not to take up Microsoft on the free upgrade particularly if, like me, you have a standby build of your OS on a separate HD just in case the main drive crashed which I would...