Windows 10: W 10 "freezes"

Discus and support W 10 "freezes" in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi there, I had asked about this yesterday, but mentioned the problem as I see it. I cannot write the password into its space. My query was pushed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Niemo02Dell, Jan 5, 2017.

1. W 10 "freezes"

Hi there, I had asked about this yesterday, but mentioned the problem as I see it. I cannot write the password into its space. My query was pushed somewhere else, I checked similar queries, but found no answers.
    I see now some queries from 2. Aug. 2015 about "freezing" and that describes my problem as well. The keyboard is in-active, except for the keypad and arrows, to operate the large pictures with time and date.
    Can somebody please help? I write this on my W7 PC, the problem is the Laptop W10.
    Regards, Thomas

:)

Niemo02Dell, Jan 5, 2017
  2. musum Win User

" SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

SO HERE'S THE LINK TO THAT PIC

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ihbdco.jpg

CAN U PLZ CHECK IT ACTUALLY I HAVE USED THE NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER B4 ... BUT I DONT KNW WHY I M GETTING THIS ERROR NOW

musum, Jan 5, 2017
  3. musum Win User
    " SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

i have installed windows xp sp2

previously i was using windows media center i thought i might b facing this probs due to that but then i changed it to windows xp ! n moreover i have also shown to nokia service center executives but they were not having the latest updates available ......
    my pc suite is showing that new update version of firmware is available but i cudnt download it W 10 "freezes" :(

oh gawd wat to do ? W 10 "freezes" :(

i tried in another pc then again i got an error u need to have minimum 256 ram W 10 "freezes" :(

please cant it b rectified ? there must b any solution to this probs please help me guyz

god bless all of u thanx W 10 "freezes" :)

musum, Jan 5, 2017
  4. telepro21 Win User

W 10 "freezes"

Perhaps you can gain access to your Windows 10 by using a USB keyboard to type in your credentials. I had a failure on a laptop, similar to what you describe and it turned out to be a hardware failure of the built-in keyboard.

telepro21, Jan 5, 2017
  5. hello Telepro21, Thanks for your support. I had written just now, but also clicked "resolved". So this might be a duplication. The problem was a simple one. The Laptop was asleep and had to be shut off completeley, >5 seconds press of the "on/off" button.
    I still have to get used to my wife's W10 Laptop. I am glad, I have the support forum, as I will get W10 one day. Best regards, Thomas

Niemo02Dell, Jan 5, 2017
  6. telepro21 Win User
    Thomas,

Make it a great day and I am happy that the trouble was resolved so easily.

Best,
    Dan

telepro21, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

W 10 "freezes"

1. W 10 "freezes" - Similar Threads - freezes

2. Are ther any fixes toward the Solidworks PDM Adress bar that freezes at the location of the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are ther any fixes toward the Solidworks PDM Adress bar that freezes at the location of the...: After the last update of 23 April 2024, I realized that I could not see my address bar path while in File Vault.When I browse normally, it works fine.For example, it should show the following: "This PC > Solidworks V: > PDM > Library..."But it Only Shows the following: This...
  3. Are ther any fixes toward the Solidworks PDM Adress bar that freezes at the location of the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are ther any fixes toward the Solidworks PDM Adress bar that freezes at the location of the...: After the last update of 23 April 2024, I realized that I could not see my address bar path while in File Vault.When I browse normally, it works fine.For example, it should show the following: "This PC > Solidworks V: > PDM > Library..."But it Only Shows the following: This...
  4. System Freeze and Blue Screen Death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Freeze and Blue Screen Death: STOP CODE: DPC_WatchDog_Violation Window Stops Responding, freezes. Aftersometime, gets off itself https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-freeze-and-blue-screen-death/6c6d6ee7-0b3f-475c-86dd-f66d6d7c091d
  5. System Freeze and Blue Screen Death

System Freeze and Blue Screen Death: STOP CODE: DPC_WatchDog_Violation Window Stops Responding, freezes. Aftersometime, gets off itself https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-freeze-and-blue-screen-death/6c6d6ee7-0b3f-475c-86dd-f66d6d7c091d
  6. System Freeze and Blue Screen Death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Computer freezes during initial boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes during initial boot: Hello,I have purchased some new computers for a company that I work for. They have been starting to give problems where it takes about 5-10 minutes to boot up and get to the log-in screen. I have attached a link to the memory dump files if anybody can take a look. Thank you!...
  8. Computer freezes during initial boot

Computer freezes during initial boot: Hello,I have purchased some new computers for a company that I work for. They have been starting to give problems where it takes about 5-10 minutes to boot up and get to the log-in screen. I have attached a link to the memory dump files if anybody can take a look. Thank you!...
  9. My laptop freezes 99% upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop freezes 99% upgrade: My laptop freezes at 99% upgrade. How do i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-freezes-99-upgrade/9df90fe5-6a35-44fc-b47f-553310097f32
  10. My laptop freezes 99% upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop freezes 99% upgrade: My laptop freezes at 99% upgrade. How do i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-freezes-99-upgrade/9df90fe5-6a35-44fc-b47f-553310097f32