Windows 10: W-10 Microsoft Support Emergency Response Tool - MSERT

Discus and support W-10 Microsoft Support Emergency Response Tool - MSERT in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Used Microsoft MSERT to run a *full scan of Windows 10x64. At one time during the scan, MSERT indicated 70 files were corrupt. At the end of the scan,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by pm1_, Sep 1, 2021.

1. pm1_ Win User

W-10 Microsoft Support Emergency Response Tool - MSERT

Used Microsoft MSERT to run a *full scan of Windows 10x64. At one time during the scan, MSERT indicated 70 files were corrupt. At the end of the scan, MSERT indicated NO corrupt files were found. I could *not find a Log file for the Scan !!! Advice ?thank you.

:)

pm1_, Sep 1, 2021

2. my Microsoft Support Diagnostics Tool is stuck on a passkey page, and I can't cancel.

Hello,

Let us isolate your concern by answering the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to the computer software prior to this?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Can you send us a screenshot to what you are referring to?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below and check if the same thing happens:

• Access Task Manager by pressing Windows + Alt +Delete.
    • Choose Task Manager.
    • Look for Microsoft Support Diagnostic Tool and then click the
      End Task button.
    We are looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, Sep 1, 2021
  3. Billy Med Win User
    Emergency Alerts

Hi Stephanie,

Just to confirm, is this the same thing that you tried on your phone, in order to turn off Amber Alerts?

• Open Settings.
    • Tap on System.
    • Tap on Messaging.
    • Tap on the Change emergency alert settings link.
    • Turn on or off the emergency alerts you want.

Let us know if this was the same thing that you tried.

We would also suggest to reset your phone after doing these steps to ensure that the changes on your phone's settings will be refreshed.

Simply press and hold the Power and Volume down button for 15 seconds and then release your hold afterwards.

Billy Med, Sep 1, 2021
  4. Le Boule Win User

Trojan detected by msert

Did you run a scan with your installed AV program?

This detection may
    be an inert remnant of a malware file that has already been “handled.”

You might want to run a scan with the Emsisoft Emergency Kit or the Eset Online Scanner.

How to find and clean malware infections with Emsisoft Emergency Kit | Emsisoft | Security Blog

Free Virus Scan | Online Virus Scan from ESET

OR

See Remove Viruses, Trojans and Malware from Windows (Free Guide) Note
    that you may need to reset your browsers.

Regards…

Top 10 Ways PUPs Sneak Onto Your Computer. And How To Avoid Them. | Emsisoft | Security Blog

Le Boule, Sep 1, 2021
Thema:

1. W-10 Microsoft Support Emergency Response Tool - MSERT - Similar Threads - Microsoft Support Emergency

2. Emergency Lumia Pin Support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emergency Lumia Pin Support: i had upgraded my lumia 435 to windows 10, with a pin connected to it. however, when it upgraded, thepin keyboard disappeared, and im assuming all others did aswell. i cannot hard reset, as i have valuable info. what do i do?...
  3. Emergency Lumia Pin Support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Emergency Lumia Pin Support: i had upgraded my lumia 435 to windows 10, with a pin connected to it. however, when it upgraded, thepin keyboard disappeared, and im assuming all others did aswell. i cannot hard reset, as i have valuable info. what do i do?...
  4. Emergency Lumia Pin Support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Microsoft Online support no response

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Online support no response: Anyone else have this issue? It seems impossible to me to get any sort of help with my keyboard that's having hardware issues.I contacted Microsoft through many avenues both online and on the phone. I would get passed around and transferred to the Supplemental Parts...
  6. Microsoft Online support no response

Microsoft Online support no response: Anyone else have this issue? It seems impossible to me to get any sort of help with my keyboard that's having hardware issues.I contacted Microsoft through many avenues both online and on the phone. I would get passed around and transferred to the Supplemental Parts...
  7. Emergency- Bitlocker Support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emergency- Bitlocker Support: I have few questions related to bitlocker:1. How to unlock bitlocker without recovery key, without formatting or fresh installation of windows.2. How to save the data that is locked in the drive with encrypted password?3. Why did this bitlocker enabled in my system when I...
  8. Emergency- Bitlocker Support

Emergency- Bitlocker Support: I have few questions related to bitlocker:1. How to unlock bitlocker without recovery key, without formatting or fresh installation of windows.2. How to save the data that is locked in the drive with encrypted password?3. Why did this bitlocker enabled in my system when I...
  9. Microsoft Support Emergency Response Tool anymore?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Support Emergency Response Tool anymore?: Why am I not able to use Microsoft Support Emergency Response Tool anymore? I got a message saying the version has expired andwill no longer run on my computer. Please let me know why. Thanks for your help....
  10. Microsoft "Emergency" Customer Support Call

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft "Emergency" Customer Support Call: Notice to the Microsoft community: I received an automated call totay informing me that there was an "emergency" situation with regards to my "Microsoft Windows License." Specifically, they were requesting that I call a phone number they were providing to "renew" my license....