Windows 10: w 10 photos wont cycle

Discus and support w 10 photos wont cycle in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Group I'm having a problem with w 10 photos app. The photos wont "cycle" , backward or forward. There are no arrows at the sides. The only way I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by awildttrout, Sep 20, 2018.

1. w 10 photos wont cycle

Hi Group
    I'm having a problem with w 10 photos app. The photos wont "cycle" , backward or forward. There are no arrows at the sides. The only way I can view a series of photos is to open them in separate windows. This changed just recently. Appreciate your help.

:)

awildttrout, Sep 20, 2018
  2. tarn_55 Win User

photo app in windows 10 wont load

my photo app wont open, and I cant uninstall it for it does not come up in the apps list in the settings. But it is in the all apps list.

When I have tried to reinstall it from playstore it says already installed. But wont open, and the new Twinui default photo view app wont open any jpeg files it say "class not registered".

I have followed other suggestions of troubleshooting, and system scan with no results.

Any suggestions?

regards

Tarn

tarn_55, Sep 20, 2018
  3. arachosia Win User
    Photos cycling quickly in Photo Viewer...Can't make it stop

Hi,

When I open up any photo with Windows Photo Viewer, it automatically begins cycling through the all the photos in the gallery very quickly until it gets to the end, and then it stops. I've tried restarting my computer and unplugging my mouse and keyboard, but that didn't help. Does anyone know how to resolve this annoying issue? Thanks for any suggestions.

arachosia, Sep 20, 2018
  4. w 10 photos wont cycle

photos live tile not cycling

I have a Nokia Lumia 635 and for some reason my photos live tile only shows one photo, it doesn't cycle at all anymore. I put the photos I wanted on the tile in the favorites section, and I pinned the photos app tile itself to the start screen, not the
    favorites page. However I tried both and neither one of them cycles. Any suggestions?

amberbissonette, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

w 10 photos wont cycle

1. w 10 photos wont cycle - Similar Threads - photos wont cycle

2. Windows 10 Photo App wont show full photo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Photo App wont show full photo: I have Windows 10 Home. I have photos that I have downloaded to my pc from a SD card. Microsoft photo app is the program I have. When I open the photo, it flashes a picture of the complete photo, then automatically changes it to only part of the photo. I have tried this on my...
  3. ctrl+w wont work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ctrl+w wont work: I cant use ctrl then W when trying to close a tab or when gaming. It doesn't happen with any other two keys. I've tried this on two different keyboards on the same pc so that's why I think its a Windows problem....
  4. Photo Viewer Cycling Issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo Viewer Cycling Issue: in windows 10 when I using photo viewer, showing pictures are fine but when I reach the last photo, it's not getting back to the first picture and stuck at last one. there is no such an option to change it....
  5. Photo wont open

Photo wont open: Hello, Windows 10 Ultimate OS Build 18362.778 Vere 1903 For some reason some of my pics will not open and I get the message "It appears that we dont support this file format " the format shown in properties is Jpg file. Other Jpg files in the same folder open correctly. Can...
  6. Photo wont open

in Windows 10 Support
    Photo wont open: Hello, Windows 10 Ultimate OS Build 18362.778 Vere 1903 For some reason some of my pics will not open and I get the message "It appears that we dont support this file format " the format shown in properties is Jpg file. Other Jpg files in the same folder open correctly. Can...
  7. photos wont print

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    photos wont print: when I try to print photos on my hp envy photo printer, it keeps telling me to load the tray. the tray is loaded and it just wont work. can someone help me please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-wont-print/64eb068a-791a-4b2f-a3cf-d5889c56fe63
  8. Windows Photo Application - Cycle folder

Windows Photo Application - Cycle folder: When the app reaches the last image on the folder it doesn't jump to the first one. This was the normal behavior on windows photo viewer. Can this behavior be enabled? Can it be added as an option?...
  9. Drag & Drop Photo w/a Windows 10 OS.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Drag & Drop Photo w/a Windows 10 OS.: I am trying to drag & drop a photo from Google photos to a profile picture in my AARP account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drag-drop-photo-wa-windows-10-os/0041d80b-20d7-48f5-9f8c-14fe1c63ccb4
  10. Photos cycling quickly in Photo Viewer...Can't make it stop

in Windows 10 Support
    Photos cycling quickly in Photo Viewer...Can't make it stop: Hi, When I open up any photo with Windows Photo Viewer, it automatically begins cycling through the all the photos in the gallery very quickly until it gets to the end, and then it stops. I've tried restarting my computer and unplugging my mouse and keyboard, but that...