Windows 10: W-10 Sound Fades When Playing Videos.....

Discus and support W-10 Sound Fades When Playing Videos..... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I had to do a re-set on my laptop and one of the side effects is now when ever I watch a Video no matter if on Facebook or You Tube the sound starts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LeeB, Aug 19, 2017.

1. LeeB Win User

W-10 Sound Fades When Playing Videos.....

I had to do a re-set on my laptop and one of the side effects is now when ever I watch a Video no matter if on Facebook or You Tube the sound starts out OK but it fades. I searched the Tutorials and found nothing...

Thanks .

Eventually I will get this computer to be nice to me......*Wink

:)

2. fendfred Win User

Audio play fade in and out

hi people.

I recently found that my windows phone sound fades in and out while playing music (or video) in lower volume. I feel like its only playing the part where music gets intense, and other time it just fades into nothing at all.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

fendfred, Aug 19, 2017
  3. JohnCPR Win User
    Why Does Sound Card Perform Erratically in Windows 10

I have an ASUS P6T WS Professional motherboard that did not support the onboard sound driver when I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro. Previously in Windows 7 Pro the sound from the motherboard had no problem when playing webinars on the Internet or video articles
    in web pages. The speakers I am using are in an ASUS 22 inch monitor.

In Windows 10 I am now using a sound card that is behaving erratically. On some webinars, the sound is functioning, while on others sound starts and quickly fades to nothing. On the web pages, the advertising sound plays but when the following article
    begins, the sound stops. CD music plays with no problem.

Is there a sound setup in Windows 10 that I am unaware of to fix the problem?

JohnCPR, Aug 19, 2017
  4. LeeB Win User

Pretty sure I fixed the problem by running Troubleshoot and then went to sounds...... So far so good.....

Thema:

1. W-10 Sound Fades When Playing Videos..... - Similar Threads - Sound Fades Playing

2. Fading Sound [SOLVED]

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fading Sound [SOLVED]: The issue is that the sound slowly fades out when something quiet is played on the computer. e.g. Watching a really quiet video will have all sound fade out. This persists until something loud happens like someone speaking on Discord or me myself muting or unmuting myself....
  3. Fading Sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fading Sound: The issue is that the sound slowly fades out when something quiet is played on the computer. e.g. Watching a really quiet video will have all sound fade out. This persists until something loud happens like someone speaking on Discord or me myself muting or unmuting myself....
  4. Audio Fades In Every Time I Play A Sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Fades In Every Time I Play A Sound: Whenever I play a video or audio file on my computer, the audio fades in about a second after I hit play. This started happening after I updated my PC a couple of days ago. Can't find the fix. I've tried many things. Anyone else having the same iddue? submitted by...
  5. Crackling sound when playing video files.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crackling sound when playing video files.: So over the last few weeks, i've noticed an occasional crackling sound when playing video files on windows 10. It affects, youtube & netflix in chrome and edge as well as from files on my pc. I've uninstalled updated all video and sound drivers, rolled back windows,...
  6. Videos and GIFs play in B&W

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Videos and GIFs play in B&W: I have a problem with my software. When I'm on my applications i.e. Twitter, Discord, Skype, Photos, etc., all my videos and GIFs I send or see play in color and within a millisecond will turn black and white. I went onto my Internet Explorer app and Youtube works just fine...
  7. Why there is no sound when play .mkv video?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why there is no sound when play .mkv video?: Why some .mkv file has no sound playing with Movies & TV or WMP? while VCL can play it properly? Is there another issue with Audio driver and Windows 10!?...
  8. No sound when playing video files on Windows 10

No sound when playing video files on Windows 10: I've reached a problem on my computer today when i tried to watch a movie. My video files (all of them) have no sound when played, even though yesterday it was all okay. I've tried more media players including vlc, bs player, windows media player; none of them works. I...
  9. Video only playing in B&W.

Video only playing in B&W.: Just recently, my Toshiba Laptop started only playing Videos in B&W only. All the other color features like pictures and backgrounds are just fine in color. Tried all the troubleshooting and driver updates available in Windows 10. Am running Version 1803, Build 17134.191 Any...
  10. When pausing a youtube video sound increases on play

in Browsers and Email
    When pausing a youtube video sound increases on play: There are also volume sliders for each browser - take a look to see if those change when you pause (right-click the Windows volume tray icon->Open Volume Mixer). [img]

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows media player sound fades in and out