Windows 10: W 10 UPdates

Discus and support W 10 UPdates in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; How can I stop automatic W-10 updates. Last one, today, removed my sound controls at lower right of screen. I ended up doing a restore as I could not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AlHoward, Jun 5, 2016.

1. AlHoward Win User

W 10 UPdates

How can I stop automatic W-10 updates. Last one, today, removed my sound controls at lower right of screen. I ended up doing a restore as I could not control my sound volume and I teach classes on line and need the volumn control.

:)

AlHoward, Jun 5, 2016

2. Windows 10

W 7 S P1 update W 10 error C1900 101 - 20017 ?????

andrejmesiar, Jun 5, 2016
  3. Cannot run Windows Update in Windows 10

went online w/some site for help (microsoft), they did not prove helpfull with big problem, "CANNOT UPDATE" w. 10

WIN. 10 WILL NOT UPDATE- Original Title

doncarpenterZW, Jun 5, 2016
  4. TrustMe Win User

W 10 UPdates

If you would like to choose which driver to block, you can use this tool from Microsoft.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3073930

If you would like to block all drivers from downloading, use this guide.

Stop automatic driver updates on Windows 10 | Windows 10 content from SuperSite for Windows

This is a guide to enable/disable Windows Update. If you have Windows 10 Home, you need to skip down to option 4 or 5.

Windows Update Automatic Updates - Enable or Disable in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

TrustMe, Jun 5, 2016
  5. AnEdge Win User
    Hey Al, welcome aboard.

From time to time that will happen. All you have to do is sign out and sign back in. It will return your sound control almost every time. you don't need to do a system restore.
    Right click on the start menu, expand shut down or sign out and left click on sign out. Problem solved.

AnEdge, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

W 10 UPdates

1. W 10 UPdates - Similar Threads - UPdates

2. Windows dynamic cumulative update install sequence

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows dynamic cumulative update install sequence: MS release monthly security updates, do I need to install allall previous months or just the latest one will do?assuming i got my laptop in Feb 2024, what is the correct sequence to install those monthly updatesoffline, from update catalog.?...
  3. Windows dynamic cumulative update install sequence

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows dynamic cumulative update install sequence: MS release monthly security updates, do I need to install allall previous months or just the latest one will do?assuming i got my laptop in Feb 2024, what is the correct sequence to install those monthly updatesoffline, from update catalog.?...
  4. Windows dynamic cumulative update install sequence

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Why is windows update breaking my pc every other day?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is windows update breaking my pc every other day?: Windows update keeps breaking my display drivers with every minor update. Every other day I have to reinstall my display driver because after every update when I try to launch a game I get a warning about corrupted/outdated display drivers. Rather than making my PC work...
  6. Why is windows update breaking my pc every other day?

Why is windows update breaking my pc every other day?: Windows update keeps breaking my display drivers with every minor update. Every other day I have to reinstall my display driver because after every update when I try to launch a game I get a warning about corrupted/outdated display drivers. Rather than making my PC work...
  7. Why is windows update breaking my pc every other day?

8. 0x80070643 Update error

0x80070643 Update error: Hello,I have read the threads in regard to the update error, it suggested you need the recovery to be at least 250 mg? OK, before delving into making it larger possibly nowhere have I seen yet how to see if it is bigger than 250?I know it is a little more than right clicking...
  9. 0x80070643 Update error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x80070643 Update error: Hello,I have read the threads in regard to the update error, it suggested you need the recovery to be at least 250 mg? OK, before delving into making it larger possibly nowhere have I seen yet how to see if it is bigger than 250?I know it is a little more than right clicking...
  10. 0x80070643 Update error