Windows 10: W 11 KB5014668 causes crash file system and lost privileges Administrator and not execute exe

Discus and support W 11 KB5014668 causes crash file system and lost privileges Administrator and not execute exe in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; W 11 KB5014668 causes crash file system and lost privileges Administrator and not execute exe for installation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LucaLodini, Jul 6, 2022.

1. W 11 KB5014668 causes crash file system and lost privileges Administrator and not execute exe

W 11 KB5014668 causes crash file system and lost privileges Administrator and not execute exe for installation

:)

LucaLodini, Jul 6, 2022
  2. tdburch01 Win User

Administrative Privileges lost on my Windows 10 pc

I returned from a business trip and I have lost all administrative privileges to my windows 10 p

Not sure if it was hacked or the kids did it but all administrative privileges have been lost none the less.

Step one, I reviewed all the information online on windows 8 and windows 10 similar situations.

I tried them all, I have zero privileges to do any of them. I can not create a new account to add admin privileges to.

I can not enable a hidden admin account to work with. I can not use command prompt to do anything related to admin privileges.

I'm basically locked out of all programs dealing with administrative privileges. A app recently failed, and I had to download it again unfortunately, can download it without administrative privileges.

Step two, accept that I can not do this alone and reach out to the community for help.

tdburch01, Jul 6, 2022
  3. Can't run exe file

Hi,

Please answer these questions so that we may assist you better.

• Do you receive any error code or error messages while executing the .exe file? If yes, What is it?
    • Is the issue with Windows programs or other third party programs?
    • Have you made any changes to the computer prior to this issue occurring?
    Ensure that you have administrative privileges to run the .exe file.

You may right click on a .exe file and select run as an administrator and check.

Method 1:

Try to run a System File Checker (SFC) scan to check for any file corruption. SFC scan will scan for corrupt system files on the computer and repair them.

• Press Windows key + X, click Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:

sfc /scannow

Hope this helps, let us know the status of the issue.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jul 6, 2022
  4. W 11 KB5014668 causes crash file system and lost privileges Administrator and not execute exe

.exe files

Hi,

The file extension .exe is an executable file format in Windows operating system. To better understand your concern, we’d like to request for an elaborate detail for us to determine what causes this file not to open by answering these questions:

• Resetting Windows 10 is a last resort of troubleshooting. Are you experiencing other issues on your computer?
    • What is the program are you trying to launch?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you receive any error message when you launch this application?

We’re looking forward to your response.

Johann Eva, Jul 6, 2022
Thema:

W 11 KB5014668 causes crash file system and lost privileges Administrator and not execute exe

1. W 11 KB5014668 causes crash file system and lost privileges Administrator and not execute exe - Similar Threads - KB5014668 causes crash

2. administrator privileges windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    administrator privileges windows 11: trying to play an old game The sims mega deluxe but it keeps telling me to get admin. privilegesI bought this game and seems to have loaded correctlyThere is no family and others just family or others in the settings menuCould you please helpJoe...
  3. W 11 KB5014668 causes crash file system and lost privileges Administrator and not execute exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W 11 KB5014668 causes crash file system and lost privileges Administrator and not execute exe: W 11 KB5014668 causes crash file system and lost privileges Administrator and not execute exe for installation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/w-11-kb5014668-causes-crash-file-system-and-lost/326e26ca-dc24-403f-875e-b529205bf3bd
  4. W11 June updates KB5014668 and KB5014697 causing system crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11 June updates KB5014668 and KB5014697 causing system crashes: Since the June updates started getting frequent crashes.Motherboard driver is up to date, as are graphics card and other drivers.It seems to be a graphics related issue - the shutdowns cause the screen to go dark and then either an automatic reboot occurs or I have to restart...
  5. W11 June updates KB5014668 and KB5014697 causing system crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W11 June updates KB5014668 and KB5014697 causing system crashes: Since the June updates started getting frequent crashes.Motherboard driver is up to date, as are graphics card and other drivers.It seems to be a graphics related issue - the shutdowns cause the screen to go dark and then either an automatic reboot occurs or I have to restart...
  6. Lost Administrator privileges

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lost Administrator privileges: I randomly lost my administrator privileges and I am 100% sure I was a administrator since it's my computer and I was the only user up until a few days ago. I was able to access everything just fine. I created a user for my sister a few days ago and now I am just noticing...
  7. Error executing exe file

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error executing exe file: Every time I try to download something by running an exe file, the computer keeps rebooting. It always reboot during download after running exe file. What should i do fix the problem? Pls help me.. submitted by /u/gevatte [link] [comments]...
  8. Lost Administrative Privileges Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lost Administrative Privileges Win 10 Pro: Somehow the admin account on my PC has lost its privileges. How can I restore them if there is no admin to approve? PS: net user administrator /active:yes does not work because no one has privileges....
  9. lost all my administrative privileges

in Windows 10 Customization
    lost all my administrative privileges: i had logged into my windows 10 with my microsoft account.then it became nearly impossible to remove this account from my pc so that i set up a local account now.since that day all the yes button are grayed out .i cant change my account typt, nothing .i have done everything...
  10. Administrator privilege lost

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Administrator privilege lost: After 5 years as owner/single user of my W10 desktop, now I cannot access Device Manager. I get "This app has been blocked for your protection". Could a recent update have caused this? How can I reclaim my administrator's privileges?...