Windows 10: W 7 Pro to W 10 on a Panasonic Toughbook - many failures

Discus and support W 7 Pro to W 10 on a Panasonic Toughbook - many failures in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have just updated from W 7 Pro, my Panasonic Cf-53JSWZGDE using the standard Microsoft download. I noticed that a warning flashed on the screen about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Landyman, Jun 24, 2016.

1. Landyman Win User

W 7 Pro to W 10 on a Panasonic Toughbook - many failures

I have just updated from W 7 Pro, my Panasonic Cf-53JSWZGDE using the standard Microsoft download. I noticed that a warning flashed on the screen about a Bluetooth problem, during the update. The BT mouse no longer works, but no yellow indicator in the Device Manager.

The touch screen no longer works. It won't calibrate.

Brightness is very high and attempting to reduce it with Fn 1 works (of sorts) but reverts to over bright immediately, so is not usable without sun-glasses!

I use Wi-Fi for internet connections and the automatic connection at switch-on no longer works.

Any suggestions, please.

Reg.

:)

Landyman, Jun 24, 2016

2. Error 8024000B Windows 10 Install blocked by Intel Dynamic Power Performance Management

I'm having the same problem trying to upgrade a Panasonic Toughbook CF-C1 from win7 pro to win10 pro w/error code 80240020. (32 bit i5-2520M CPU @ 2.5Ghz w/4GB RAM)

Over 30 upgrade attempts failed or cancelled so far AFTER uninstalling Intel Dynamic Power Performance Management, this is getting more than a little ridiculous.

Any help would be greatly appreciated?????

WHWeaverPE, Jun 24, 2016
  3. SF104174 Win User
    Can't reinstall W 10 Pro AFTER unistall to W 7 Ultimate

I had upgraded to W 10 Pro from a VALID W 7 Ultimate. Had port 80 problems. Rolled back to W 7 U to get server back online. Got the invalid license message. Found the port 80 fix but can't validate W 7 P. Want to go back to W 10 Pro but how?

SF104174, Jun 24, 2016
  4. W 7 Pro to W 10 on a Panasonic Toughbook - many failures

have you tried contacting Panasonic's support site?

BugMeister, Jun 24, 2016
  5. Landyman Win User
    I have, but they are not open on a Saturday evening!

I'm now composing an e-mail to send to them.

The alternative solution is to revert to W7 and buy a cheap laptop for internet use only.

My old CF-19 still works very well with XP and no regular time wasting with updates.

Landyman, Jun 24, 2016
  6. bro67 Win User
    It depends on if the unit was ever compatible with 10. Check their website for the drivers. All else fails, reinstall old OS or install Linux Mint.

bro67, Jun 25, 2016
  7. Landyman Win User
    I decided to revert to W 7.

All now working as before and lost programmes restored.

Landyman, Jun 25, 2016
  8. bro67 Win User

The 53 series of Toughbooks are supposed to be compliant with Windows 10. You cannot just upgrade the OS in your case, where you need to keep the correct drivers, etc.. Majority of people download the install to either a USB stick or DVD and do a Clean Install. Also you need to have all drivers available for you to install if Windows 10 does not install when it connects to the Update Servers to check for any drivers that are available through Microsoft's servers.

Also you keep an update of your install before doing anything. The only time that people have serious problems, is when they have software that has not been updated by the Software mfg. in a very long time.

bro67, Jun 26, 2016
  9. Assuming the drivers exist, you should have gone one step farther. Once upgrading to 10 and getting it activated, you should have wiped the system clean and installed 10 again using the proper drivers.

DeaconFrost, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. W 7 Pro to W 10 on a Panasonic Toughbook - many failures - Similar Threads - Pro Panasonic Toughbook

2. slm w 10 pro güvenlik ve w defander yeterlimi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    slm w 10 pro güvenlik ve w defander yeterlimi: slm w 10 pro kullanıyorum güvenlik için w defander yeterlimi yoksa bir anti virüs yüklemelimiyim önerilerinizi bekliyorum kolay kolay gelsin...
  3. W-10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    W-10: Установил и активировал В 10 и теперь сожалею об этом,работает медленно и часто слетает активация,ошибок не находит. У меня достаточно хороший комп. и нет ни желания ни средств из за плохо работающей программы менять его. Весь этот переход на десятку очень похож на...
  4. Panasonic toughbooks and Win 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Panasonic toughbooks and Win 10?: At this time I use CF-53 toughbooks for several reasons. 1. They fit the mobile rack in my truck 2. They have multiple in/out capabilities: CD drive important, multiple USB ports, standard Video port, HDMI port, and a good wifi card/circuit. 3. They are rugged....
  5. Panasonic Toughbook, Wi-Fi and Win10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Panasonic Toughbook, Wi-Fi and Win10: I have the Panasonic CF-52 laptop that has the wifi switch. When logging in from boot or sleep even though the Intel 6200 wifi card is on at the switch Win10 would show the wifi as off. This required turning the switch off and then back to on to get the wifi up and running...
  6. Upgrade w 7 to W 10

Upgrade w 7 to W 10: Hello, Cannot upgrade w 7 to w 10 getrs locked to infinite 0 does not move even after severasl hours akso try differently by placing the ESO on the desktop and uploading after, still the same result How can this work normally ? Please hlep Thank you...
  7. W-7 to W-10 Upgrade disrupted Applications, could it be the PC Name?

in Windows 10 Support
    W-7 to W-10 Upgrade disrupted Applications, could it be the PC Name?: We just upgraded to W-10. Our W-7 Computer name was: TGS-Client-01 Our W-7 Full Computer name was: TGS-Client-01 Our W-7 Computer description was: The General Store Client 01 Workgroup was: WORKGROUP During the Upgrade we used: Our W-10 Computer name is: TGS-Server Our W-10...
  8. 10 free upgrade from W-7 Pro to 10 Pro ??

10 free upgrade from W-7 Pro to 10 Pro ??: Done a lot of free upgrades from W-7 Home to 10 Home with no problem. Now have a W-7 Pro that wants to be upgraded to 10 Pro. Can I use my usual method, going to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/soft...load/windows10 and doing the upgrade this PC?? Pete 146200
  9. Inconsistency sharing folders on home network. W 7 Pro & W 10 Pro,

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Inconsistency sharing folders on home network. W 7 Pro & W 10 Pro,: I have been able to setup folder sharing on my Mi-Fi home network. Internet works on all devices connected. I want to be able to share between all four of my Windows laptops. Two on W 7 and two on W 10. Other devices including my wife's laptops do not require sharing...
  10. Upgrade to W 10 from W 8 NOT W 8.1

Upgrade to W 10 from W 8 NOT W 8.1: I have a silly problem. I run W 8 on my desktop computer but have never been able to upgrade to W 8.1 as I have never been able to open Windows Store, despite multiple solutions none of which have worked. The only solution of reinstalling W 8 has not appealed! I am happy with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant upgrade toughbook windows 10 intel dynamic

2. keep getting errors when I try to upgrade panasonic toughbook cf30 from windows 7 to windows 10