Windows 10: W here has my presentation ebook gone to?

Discus and support W here has my presentation ebook gone to? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello I have spent 3 weeks creating an ebook in powerpoint. Many many hours. Today my ebook is no longer there? it has been saved many times, All I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by karensmith76, Feb 25, 2021.

1. W here has my presentation ebook gone to?

Hello

I have spent 3 weeks creating an ebook in powerpoint. Many many hours. Today my ebook is no longer there? it has been saved many times, All I get is the creation/template of it which I started back in January, so all my hard work has disappeared?????????? The saved file is just a few pages =, I have created 21 pages ....Please help me.

** Moved from: Microsoft 365 and Office / PowerPoint /Windows 10 / Office 2016 **

:)

karensmith76, Feb 25, 2021
  2. wheyaye Win User

ebook disappeared

Who should I contact about a missing ebook? I've paid for a book which has gone from my book list.

wheyaye, Feb 25, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Largest FREE Microsoft eBook Giveaway

Source: Largest FREE Microsoft eBook Giveaway! Im Giving Away MILLIONS of FREE Microsoft eBooks again, including: Windows 10, Office 365, Office 2016, Power BI, Azure, Windows 8.1, Office 2013, SharePoint 2016, SharePoint 2013, Dynamics CRM, PowerShell, Exchange Server, System Center, Cloud, SQL Server and more! | Microsoft Director of Sales Excellence - Eric Ligman

Brink, Feb 25, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

W here has my presentation ebook gone to?

Largest FREE Microsoft eBook Giveaway

Source: Largest FREE Microsoft eBook Giveaway! Im Giving Away MILLIONS of FREE Microsoft eBooks again, including: Windows 10, Office 365, Office 2016, Power BI, Azure, Windows 8.1, Office 2013, SharePoint 2016, SharePoint 2013, Dynamics CRM, PowerShell, Exchange Server, System Center, Cloud, SQL Server and more! | Microsoft Director of Sales Excellence - Eric Ligman

Brink, Feb 25, 2021
Thema:

W here has my presentation ebook gone to?

1. W here has my presentation ebook gone to? - Similar Threads - here has presentation

2. Where has my space gone?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where has my space gone?: For a while now I've been getting warnings that my C: Windows 10 folder is running out of space. It hasn't caused any noticeable performance issues and I usually do some clearing up when I get the message.Over the weekend I moved an additional 5GB to the Windows 10 partition...
  3. Where has my space gone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where has my space gone?: For a while now I've been getting warnings that my C: Windows 10 folder is running out of space. It hasn't caused any noticeable performance issues and I usually do some clearing up when I get the message.Over the weekend I moved an additional 5GB to the Windows 10 partition...
  4. My Account Administration has gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Account Administration has gone: Hello!, My account had administration capability on my pc ,but when i logged into it today my privilege's have gone. I have seen a thread from 2015 ,and i still cannot find the solution.I have tried using the Control panel and doing it from there ,but it has not worked.I have...
  5. My Account Administration has gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Account Administration has gone: Hello!, My account had administration capability on my pc ,but when i logged into it today my privilege's have gone. I have seen a thread from 2015 ,and i still cannot find the solution.I have tried using the Control panel and doing it from there ,but it has not worked.I have...
  6. Here's the invite to the Windows 11 presentation by Microsoft

in Windows 10 Support
    Here's the invite to the Windows 11 presentation by Microsoft: Hi all - Here's the invite to the Windows 11 presentation by Microsoft on Thursday, June 24th @ 11:00 EST: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/event You can also add the .ics file to your calendar app, as a reminder: ICS File Extension - What is an .ics file and how do I...
  7. Ms has gone Bonkers here (update times)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Ms has gone Bonkers here (update times): Hi folks I'm not sure how ms collects this data but it's hopelessly wrong [img] I rarely use computers after 22.00 (local time) so how on earth do they gather info on Windows that computer is in use between 22.00 and 10.00 Windows computers are switched off and Windows...
  8. Where has my sound gone?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where has my sound gone?: Halfway through watching something on YouTube yesterday an update icon came on the screen - by mistake I clicked for it to update and ever since then I haven't had any sound. I've followed all the trouble shooting options - including uninstalling - and still nothing....
  9. My desktop has gone haywire!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    My desktop has gone haywire!!!!!!!: I just finally updated to Windows 10 Insider Preview 17758.1 (rs5_release), but now, half of my taskbar pinned icons are missing, plus everything on my desktop is labeled with a white piece of paper, except for recycle bin. Anybody please help me? It's an Acer Aspire...
  10. My clock has gone?!

in Windows 10 Support
    My clock has gone?!: I'm running build 1607 of windows 10 pro x64 and for the last week or so, my clock has stopped working. Use to be when I clicked the clock in the task-bar, a little calendar would pop up with the date and time... now nothing shows. What could have happened? how can i...