Windows 10: W-lan Auto Config automatically stops causing network issues

Discus and support W-lan Auto Config automatically stops causing network issues in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Laptop is HP Probook 450 G5 8th Gen with Realtek RTL8821CE(1x1) wireless card issue is that sometimes wifi gets limited and needs to be reset i have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Zebkhan_980, Jan 3, 2019.

1. W-lan Auto Config automatically stops causing network issues

Laptop is HP Probook 450 G5 8th Gen with Realtek RTL8821CE(1x1) wireless card

issue is that sometimes wifi gets limited and needs to be reset i have tried every thing like latest drivers for graphic cards(for wireless mirroring as its also having issues because of wlan-autoconfig service being stopped)

latest drivers for wireless card(both from manufacturer and microsoft)

i have tried using combination of microsoft default wireless and graphic drivers

combination of manufacturer latest graphic and network drivers

nothing works problem is that if i dont disable intel management engine interface from device manager during screen mirroring after sometime picture or video freezes on the tv screen and i have to disconnect and reconnect again for mirroring to get working again

but after i disable intel management engine interface from device manager freezing issue during mirroring is no more but the other issue is that mirroring on tv via laptop disconnects on its own after random time

when i went to event viewer i saw that wlan-auto config service is showing that network is disconnected by the user which is not the case as i didn't disconnect the mirroring

every time this happens same event is shown that disconnected by the user

i have tried resetting tcp via command prompt and have installed uninstalled reinstalled all related drivers i.e of wireless card and graphic card but the problem is still there

its driving me crazy what is the problem what should i do

:)

Zebkhan_980, Jan 3, 2019

2. Wlan Auto Config stopping automatically as soon as i update the window

Wlan Auto Config stopping automatically as soon as i update the window.

Original title: Windows 10

LeAnh Khoa, Jan 3, 2019
  3. W/L network adapter driver and WFi miniport driver issues on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I appreciate your efforts toward solving the issue. I will certainly help you with this. Kindly follow the below given methods.

Method 1:

I suggest you to run Network adaptor troubleshooter and check if it works:

• Click on Start and enter
      troubleshooting in the search box.
    • Tap or click Troubleshooting.
    • Tap or click Network and Internet, tap or click
      Network Adapter, and follow the instructions on your screen.

Method 2:

Reinstall the Network driver in compatibility mode

Though you have installed network driver numerous times and it didn’t helped. The issue could have occurred due to the drivers installed not being compatible with Windows 10.

In order to use the drivers which are designed or developed for a different Operating System, we need to install them in compatibility mode. Please follow the steps below to uninstall the network driver:

• Press Windows Key + R.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • Right click on the Network adaptor and select
      Uninstall.
    To install the drivers in compatibility mode, follow the steps below:

• Right click on the setup file of the driver and select
      Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the
      operating system accordingly from the drop down list
    • Click OK and run the setup.
    Method 3:

Restart the WLAN Auto Config service

If the issue persist, I suggest you to restart the above service as it should fix the error you are getting. This is a service that configures wireless security and connectivity settings.

Follow the steps below to restart the WLAN and Wired Auto Config service:

• Press Windows Key + R
    • Type services.msc and hit Enter.
    • Search and Right click on the WLAN Auto Config service and select
      Restart, or click on Start if it’s not started.
    Hope this information helps. Post back with updated issue details for further help.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Jan 3, 2019
  4. W-lan Auto Config automatically stops causing network issues

Networking Issue Vista/XP

Sounds like a local (LAN) IP address conflict somewhere. Have you turned on DHCP on your router? Are all your computers DHCP clients (automatic IP address)?
    • When it's working check the IP address of each device.
    • When it's NOT working check the IP address of each device.
    • Are there any other devices on your network? Does your router have a network address database? Can you see ALL devices that are attached to the router? If so, list them and their IP addresses.
    Report back

lemonadesoda, Jan 3, 2019
Thema:

W-lan Auto Config automatically stops causing network issues

1. W-lan Auto Config automatically stops causing network issues - Similar Threads - lan Auto Config

2. Wlan Auto config is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wlan Auto config is missing: Hello my wlan auto config service is missing and i dont know hoe to add it my wifi is on but i cant find any networks because of the missing service https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wlan-auto-config-is-missing/7098da1c-8459-40fc-8984-e92ea9340049
  3. Wlan Auto config is missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wlan Auto config is missing: Hello my wlan auto config service is missing and i dont know hoe to add it my wifi is on but i cant find any networks because of the missing service https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wlan-auto-config-is-missing/7098da1c-8459-40fc-8984-e92ea9340049
  4. WLAN Auto Config

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WLAN Auto Config: Recently I posted about my wirless problem regarding how after every few second the audio and video would stuck for 2-3 seconds. But sadly, only 2-3 people gave suggestions but those were totally useless. Post Link:...
  5. Register automatically in W-Lan?

Register automatically in W-Lan?: At school, after logging on to the W-Lan, you have to enter a user name and password again (similar to Vodafone Hotspot or Telekom Fon Hotspot). Is there a way to set Windows to automatically enter this data, or do you have to open the browser each time and go to this page....
  6. Network LAN issue

Network LAN issue: I am facing issue with my network connectivity in wired ethernet Onboard LAN in Windows 10 OS. While checking event viewer of the system I find below error message : "'The browser has forced an election on network\Device\NetBT_Tcpip_{Instrument_LAN} because a master browser...
  7. Network Config.

Network Config.: Unable to connect to server. Check the network conf. of your PC What does this mean? And now I cant get into excel files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-config/eec1d401-3b4f-4cd5-a770-bded4d09dd59
  8. Network (LAN) issues after Windows update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Network (LAN) issues after Windows update.: ONCE AGAIN !!! Windows have forced a update onto my Toshiba Satillite A200 laptop and now the built in LAN will not work due to the crappy driver Microsoft insists is the correct one for the machine. I know the A200 is a very old laptop by todays standards but it is a well...
  9. Lan network

Lan network: How can I make Windows 10 to make automatic IP adress for my Lan network so it will stay https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/lan-network/77038a8c-38c9-4d0b-a151-ed10442803e9
  10. Stop automatic reboots w/updates + auto-install Defender definitions

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Stop automatic reboots w/updates + auto-install Defender definitions: Hello: My goal is to prevent Windows 10 from rebooting whenever it wants to. It happened twice already that I got my computer in the morning in a refreshly rebooted state. I didn't lose any data, but it then takes me several minutes to reload all the apps etc. In other...