Windows 10: W S X keys suddenly stop working.

Discus and support W S X keys suddenly stop working. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Sometime its worked sometime it doesn't . last thing I downloaded is a auto-clicker and I uninstalled it . And how i can know if its a hardware or a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by abdalrhmansallam, Jun 21, 2020.

1. W S X keys suddenly stop working.

Sometime its worked sometime it doesn't . last thing I downloaded is a auto-clicker and I uninstalled it .

And how i can know if its a hardware or a software problem .

:)

abdalrhmansallam, Jun 21, 2020
  2. SachinMR Win User

Suspected Malware - Certain Keys Stopped Working

Hi Mike,

The keyboard is all good. There is a pattern in which the keys stop working. I have searched online and there are many posts where the keys "2", "S", "W", "X", "Caps Lock" etc. stopped working suddenly.

I would not post a question for using USB keyboard on a laptop.

SachinMR, Jun 21, 2020
  3. SachinMR Win User
    Suspected Malware - Certain Keys Stopped Working

Hi

My Lenovo T410 laptop keys "s", "w", "x" and "2" stopped working suddenly. There is no physical damage to the keyboard. I tried reinstalling Keyboard driver, reinstalled the OS Windows 10 but the problem till persist. Please help!

SachinMR, Jun 21, 2020
  4. W S X keys suddenly stop working.

Sorry for ignorance. In your instructions you say press X "keys" or W "keys. What do you mean? There is only one letter key.

Hello Brian,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Internet connection. We will certainly help you.

It would be grate if you can reply to this questions to assist you further:

• What exactly do you mean when you say " In your instructions you say press X "keys" or W "keys. What do you mean? There is only one letter key?
    • How exactly have you upgraded to Windows 10?

Meanwhile, we suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link below and check if it helps:

Fix network connection issues in Windows 10

Let us know the results. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

W S X keys suddenly stop working.

1. W S X keys suddenly stop working. - Similar Threads - keys suddenly stop

2. W and 2 keys suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W and 2 keys suddenly stopped working: Sometimes they work, but the majority of the time there is no input.I haven't installed anything since that could have screwed up the input.Thank you in advance....
  3. W and 2 keys suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W and 2 keys suddenly stopped working: Sometimes they work, but the majority of the time there is no input.I haven't installed anything since that could have screwed up the input.Thank you in advance....
  4. 2 W S X keys aren't working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 W S X keys aren't working.: My 2 S W X keys and all volume keys increase, decrease and mute aren't working. Thought it was a hardware problem and got a Bluetooth keyboard until I can give it to repairs, but same problem, can't use the 2 W S X or volume keys. This leads me to believe it's a software...
  5. 2 W S X keys aren't working.

2 W S X keys aren't working.: My 2 S W X keys and all volume keys increase, decrease and mute aren't working. Thought it was a hardware problem and got a Bluetooth keyboard until I can give it to repairs, but same problem, can't use the 2 W S X or volume keys. This leads me to believe it's a software...
  6. 2 W S X keys aren't working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Z and W keys stopped working suddenly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Z and W keys stopped working suddenly: The Z and W keys stopped working suddenly on my keyboard I cleaned it but it still doesn't work i also run a keyboard troubleshoot but they say there is no problem all the other keys work just fine , i was playing a game yesterday and suddenly the Z key stopped and shortly...
  8. W, S, 2, and X keys aren’t working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    W, S, 2, and X keys aren’t working: The W, S, 2, and X keys randomly stopped working completely and I require one of those keys to login into my computerIt started to stop and start working randomly for a couple of weeks and one day they just stopped working completely, and I “2” is currently in my passwordI...
  9. W, S, 2, and X keys aren’t working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W, S, 2, and X keys aren’t working: The W, S, 2, and X keys randomly stopped working completely and I require one of those keys to login into my computerIt started to stop and start working randomly for a couple of weeks and one day they just stopped working completely, and I “2” is currently in my passwordI...
  10. W, S, 2, and X keys aren’t working

Users found this page by searching for:

1. caps 2wsx not working in dell

2. 2 wsx keys not working on hp laptop

3. new laptop keyboard wsx keys not working

4. 2wsx keys not working when starting program,
  5. wsx keys not working,
  6. keyboard 2 w s x not working