Windows 10: W10 1903 Feature Update Pushed Today Breaks Start Menu

Discus and support W10 1903 Feature Update Pushed Today Breaks Start Menu in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; After installing a feature update for 1903 that was pushed to one of my PCs the start menu button no longer works. Clicking in the start menu icon now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/killer_tunes, Nov 11, 2019.

1. W10 1903 Feature Update Pushed Today Breaks Start Menu

After installing a feature update for 1903 that was pushed to one of my PCs the start menu button no longer works. Clicking in the start menu icon now makes the search bar disappear briefly and that's about it. Double checked graphics driver and it is the most current 'Recommended' version from AMD.

submitted by /u/killer_tunes
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/killer_tunes, Nov 11, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Windows 10 1903 feature update breaks the client connector

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...or/ba-p/726834

Brink, Nov 11, 2019
  3. Windows Feature Update 1903

Hi Sara209

Greetings! I am Vijay, an Independent Advisor. The steps which you have undertaken to block updates won't work for any feature update. Feature updates need to be blocked temporarily by using different steps.

But, I will suggest that you should not try to stop 1903 feature update. Let it happen.

Do let me know if you have any more question or require further help.

Vijay_Verma, Nov 11, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

W10 1903 Feature Update Pushed Today Breaks Start Menu

Windows 10 1903 feature update breaks the client connector

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...or/ba-p/726834

Brink, Nov 11, 2019
Thema:

W10 1903 Feature Update Pushed Today Breaks Start Menu

1. W10 1903 Feature Update Pushed Today Breaks Start Menu - Similar Threads - W10 1903 Feature

2. Windows pushing an update that breaks Nvidia drivers!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows pushing an update that breaks Nvidia drivers!: I've been pulling my hair out recently over what I thought was the GPU dying in my laptop but in the past day I have found out its driver related. Basically the issue is that my GPU would stop working and "disappear" from my laptop when it would go over ~30% usage Including...
  3. Feature Updates Breaking Login

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Feature Updates Breaking Login: The last two feature updates (2004 and 20H4) have both rendered my system unable to login. It's a bit hard to describe exactly, but basically it accepts all of my proper passwords or biometrics upon input, starts to login, and then immediately kicks back to the login screen....
  4. Feature Updates Breaking Login

in Windows 10 Support
    Feature Updates Breaking Login: The last two feature updates (2004 and 20H4) have both rendered my system unable to login. It's a bit hard to describe exactly, but basically it accepts all of my proper passwords or biometrics upon input, starts to login, and then immediately kicks back to the login screen....
  5. Windows 10 version 1903 Feature Update - Location of Start Menu

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 version 1903 Feature Update - Location of Start Menu: Hello, Can anyone tell me where the Start Menu is? I have Windows 10 version 1903 (OS Build 18362.476). Also known a the Feature Update, installed on 9/27/2019. The locations of the Start Menu for All Users and the Current User must have moved. Thank you, Dayhiker4k...
  6. W10 update 1903

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    W10 update 1903: Hi My laptop has just updated to Windows 10 v.1903 of its own volition - disaster !! My data files - disappeared. Most of my apps and desktop shortcuts - disappeared. My email accounts - disappeared. My bookmarks - disappeared. My settings - disappeared....
  7. Update 1903 Start Menu Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Update 1903 Start Menu Issue: My computer updated automatically from Win 10 1803 to 1903 on 8/5/19. The first issue I found was a Onedrive app icon in the start menu that was not there prior to the update, I delete the desktop app long ago. When clicking the icon nothing happens, when right clicking the...
  8. Windows 10 1903 feature update breaks the client connector

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 1903 feature update breaks the client connector: This article describes the issue – Windows 10 1903 feature upgrade removes the already installed client connector and breaks the Essentials features such as client backup, Remote Web Access, LaunchPad App etc. The issue only applies to Windows 10 client connected to Windows...
  9. Update to W10 /1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update to W10 /1903: Hey,,,,, Is it possible to pause the Update Assistant tool and resume the updating of W10????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? PLEASE MAKE YOUR ANSWER WITHOUT "CTRL+C"/"CTRL+V"...
  10. Superfetch breaking start menu

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Superfetch breaking start menu: Hi all, Just made this account to see if anyone can help. I am running windows 10 on my desktop and the start menu broke on me. I did all the recommended fixes for it and that seemed to work for a few days then every time I would completely power down my desktop, the next...