Windows 10: W10 1903 updated twice in 2 weeks removing programs

Discus and support W10 1903 updated twice in 2 weeks removing programs in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; W10 2019 update caused a lot of problems. I put my files back where they should be. Reloaded outlook 2013 again and imported my old pst files i needed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ColleenBrien, Aug 14, 2019.

1. W10 1903 updated twice in 2 weeks removing programs

W10 2019 update caused a lot of problems. I put my files back where they should be. Reloaded outlook 2013 again and imported my old pst files i needed for it. Windows has just done it again and removed all ny starting tiles in productivety, explore ext and my outlook. Goodness knows what else it has done as only just come in and switched on.

Is anyone else having this and how can it be stopped from occurring again.

:)

ColleenBrien, Aug 14, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond W10 1903 updated twice in 2 weeks removing programs :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 14, 2019
  3. W10 1809 to 1903 update

Lenovo ThinkCentre E73, I have updated from W10 1809 to 1903 and the PC has now gone really slow and having issues with admin rights, I have chkdsk'd and scannow'd' but no issues found. Tried an inplace update in case windows was corrupted and get the
    message some hardware on this PC is incompatible with 1903 update. Can anyone shed any light in these issues please. I have had to revert to 1809 to make the PC usable again. Any suggestions please ? Microsoft have said Lenovo are responsible and Lenovo have
    said Microsoft is responsible, which does not help me one bit.

Dog321Fish, Aug 14, 2019
  4. W10 1903 updated twice in 2 weeks removing programs

How to remove programs in W10

How to remove programs in W10

cryptogram, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

W10 1903 updated twice in 2 weeks removing programs

1. W10 1903 updated twice in 2 weeks removing programs - Similar Threads - W10 1903 updated

2. BSOD once or twice a week

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD once or twice a week: The last 3 BSOD I've gotten have been doing different things for the most part looking for some help on how to fix these. I have Collected the minidump files and added them to onedrive. Minidump files: Minidump...
  3. Recurring tasks twice a week

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recurring tasks twice a week: Hey everyone, I'm a Wunderlist fan that moved to To Do. I'm trying to figure out how to have a recurring task that reminds me twice a week. For example, I would like To do to remind me on Wednesdays and Fridays every week to perform a task. Any ideas on how to do this, or...
  4. Recurring tasks twice a week

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recurring tasks twice a week: Hey everyone, I'm a Wunderlist fan that moved to To Do. I'm trying to figure out how to have a recurring task that reminds me twice a week. For example, I would like To do to remind me on Wednesdays and Fridays every week to perform a task. Any ideas on how to do this, or...
  5. W10 Update to version 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W10 Update to version 1903: Hello I have attempted a number of times to download the above update. This message keeps appearing. When I check my drivers via the control panel, it states that the best Audio driver for Intel is already installed. Please provide any suggestions[ATTACH]...
  6. trying for 2 weeks to upgrade to Windows 10 1903

trying for 2 weeks to upgrade to Windows 10 1903: I am running Windows 10 Home Version 1803 (OS Build 17134.1099) on an HP laptop (Not sure of the model but around 2 years old). I have uninstalled my third party antivirus software Sophos. As I said in the title I have been trying to upgrade my Laptop for 2 weeks to 1903. I...
  7. W10 update 1903

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    W10 update 1903: Hi My laptop has just updated to Windows 10 v.1903 of its own volition - disaster !! My data files - disappeared. Most of my apps and desktop shortcuts - disappeared. My email accounts - disappeared. My bookmarks - disappeared. My settings - disappeared....
  8. W10 1809 to 1903 update

W10 1809 to 1903 update: Lenovo ThinkCentre E73, I have updated from W10 1809 to 1903 and the PC has now gone really slow and having issues with admin rights, I have chkdsk'd and scannow'd' but no issues found. Tried an inplace update in case windows was corrupted and get the message some hardware on...
  9. Update to W10 /1903

Update to W10 /1903: Hey,,,,, Is it possible to pause the Update Assistant tool and resume the updating of W10????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? PLEASE MAKE YOUR ANSWER WITHOUT "CTRL+C"/"CTRL+V"...
  10. Stuck are INSTALLING for 2 weeks now - two different W10 Updates !!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Stuck are INSTALLING for 2 weeks now - two different W10 Updates !!: I'm stumped - the 2 UPDATES below have never installed in over 2 weeks. They continue to stay at "INSTALLING". There are 8 other updates in the queue now stuck behind these "WAITING TO INSTALL". Why is this happening???? How can I get it kicked to restart ?? I've rebooted...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. w10 installed programs not in start 1903

2. w10 1903 liblouis uninstall