Windows 10: W10 activation

Discus and support W10 activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have upgraded and changed my mother board and when I open it, there is a watermark for activation. I tried to activate and do trinoubleshoot but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by J Johnnylumiere, Oct 17, 2022.

1. W10 activation

I have upgraded and changed my mother board and when I open it, there is a watermark for activation. I tried to activate and do trinoubleshoot but it seems that it doesn't connect.

:)

J Johnnylumiere, Oct 17, 2022
  2. Ubersonic Win User

W10 activation and motherboard failure.

Hey, wasn't sure what section to put this in.

Motherboard died yesterday, managed to source a replacement but I believe I am correct in thinking that once I swap the board W10 will deactivate itself and demand I buy a new copy?

If so, would I be able to get around this by booting the system with a spare HDD, installing W7/8, upgrading to W10, then connecting the original drive (so the MB has been used/activated with W10)?

Thanks.

Ubersonic, Oct 17, 2022
  3. Issues with W10 Mail App

Hi Frank,

To guide you in the right direction, let us know the following:

• Did you add your fsnet.co.uk (POP3) address as an additional account in W10 Mail App?
    I suggest you to remove the account and re-add it.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/remove-account

Please get back to us with the required information, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Oct 17, 2022
  4. W10 activation

Cannot activate w10 after reinstalling W10 error 0xC004F034

I had to reset w10 when I was trying to solve the AMD Window driver problem caused by the faulty w10 1703 upgrade problem.

Now my laptop insists that I activate w10.

• It says I have w10 home installed.
    • It says "We can't activate windows on this device right now.....Error code 0xC004F034
    • Troubleshooter says it found a digital licence for this devise running w10 home (because this PC had a free update from w8) . To activate using this licence you need to install w10 home
    Except w10 home is already installed!!!!!

I have tried "I Changed this device hardware recently". It asks me to log in but then says "Opps something went wrong... we can't add your Microsoft account to this device right now" even though I am logged in with that username.

So am stuck!

Basically, since that irritating w10 upgrade problem with 1703 that messed up attached screens on AMD devices, I have not been able to use this laptop.

Please help.

PhilsJones, Oct 17, 2022
Thema:

W10 activation

1. W10 activation - Similar Threads - W10 activation

2. Q1: If I have not activated Bitlocker on my W10 Pro PC do I really have to install update...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Q1: If I have not activated Bitlocker on my W10 Pro PC do I really have to install update...: Q2: I understood that W11 Home edition would not permit activation 0f Bitlocker but it seemed to be available. If I have activated it, can I de-activate, uninstall? And will that remove the need to install KB5034441???? I do not have the skills to do this and did not I needed...
  3. Q1: If I have not activated Bitlocker on my W10 Pro PC do I really have to install update...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Q1: If I have not activated Bitlocker on my W10 Pro PC do I really have to install update...: Q2: I understood that W11 Home edition would not permit activation 0f Bitlocker but it seemed to be available. If I have activated it, can I de-activate, uninstall? And will that remove the need to install KB5034441???? I do not have the skills to do this and did not I needed...
  4. Q1: If I have not activated Bitlocker on my W10 Pro PC do I really have to install update...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can you activate W11 on a new device blank SSD using a W10 OEM key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you activate W11 on a new device blank SSD using a W10 OEM key?: I know you can't go from W10 to W10 on another device, but if you haven't upgraded to Windows 11 on the old device, can you do this, or do you have to request a new one? I'm going from one laptop to another with a blank SSD....
  6. Can you activate W11 on a new device blank SSD using a W10 OEM key?

Can you activate W11 on a new device blank SSD using a W10 OEM key?: I know you can't go from W10 to W10 on another device, but if you haven't upgraded to Windows 11 on the old device, can you do this, or do you have to request a new one? I'm going from one laptop to another with a blank SSD....
  7. W10 activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    W10 activation: I have to let my laptop be fixed and while I'm doing that I am having trouble activating windows. I tried to use troubleshooter but it won't work. I asked the same problem before and gave me the steps to do in troubleshooter. I cannot find a way to talk to someone instead of...
  8. W10 activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W10 activation: I have to let my laptop be fixed and while I'm doing that I am having trouble activating windows. I tried to use troubleshooter but it won't work. I asked the same problem before and gave me the steps to do in troubleshooter. I cannot find a way to talk to someone instead of...
  9. W10 activation

10. W10 activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W10 activation: I have upgraded and changed my mother board and when I open it, there is a watermark for activation. I tried to activate and do trinoubleshoot but it seems that it doesn't connect....