Windows 10: W10 all ver freezes using rendering 3d program(CPU overload issue)

Discus and support W10 all ver freezes using rendering 3d program(CPU overload issue) in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi guys this is my last attempt to solve my issue on the web and my first post here,so thank in adavance for your attention and for your precious... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by agesandros, Aug 17, 2017.

1. W10 all ver freezes using rendering 3d program(CPU overload issue)

Hi guys this is my last attempt to solve my issue on the web and my first post here,so thank in adavance for your attention and for your precious HELP.i just questioned before the same problem but without a solution and response.
    my specs:
    1) cpu amd phenom II 1090T 6 cores
    2) GPU nvidia gt740 cuda
    3) SSD kingston v300
    4) 8gb ram kingston hyper ddr3 1600
    5) motherboard asus M4N68T-M LE V2

the problem is only usind all versione of w10 no problem during W7-8,1 experince so the problem i guess is related only on W10 i don't know what precisely

what's my issue?

using my windows 10 normally surfing the web or word or photoshop no issue or freeeze.

but whan i use rhinoceros and a rendedring engine, vray thea render keyshot brazil,my pc freezes for some seconds, and i can't do anithing...only wait until freeze finished(4-10 sec.)
    i try to solve using the previous gpu, an HHDmthe previous ram(4bg) but without succes.

all my components are ok. the problem is definely W10

i changed the energy option as suggest on the web without success.

what do you think about? any suggestions?

:)

agesandros, Aug 17, 2017

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

i wrote the last Year for a similar issue

my specs:

CPU amd phenom II 1090T

GPU Nvidia GT740

RAM 2x4GB Kingston

SSD Kinkston V300

i try to solve my freezes but without luck

changed several times GPU with an old ATI but still freezes.

changed Nvidia drivers and still problems

the only way to run is a downgrade to win7 or 8.1, the problem is WIN10 all vers. using cpu AMD

sorry.

just a note in italian:

visto che sei italiano ti chiedo alcune cose. ero interessato anche io al ryzen ma il 1800 ora pero vedo che anche sui nuovi processori WIn10 fa le bizze, ti posso chiedere quante volte hai dei blocchi e quanto durano? hai SSD? a me il blocco non appare
    per esempio durante l uso normale del pc ma solo quando la CPU è in sovraccarico ad esempio quando finalizza un rendering di una scena 3D e vedi il pc bloccato con un suono metallico che esce dalle casse ho WMP attivato. succede questo?

agesandros, Aug 17, 2017
  3. Nokia N95 more faster and better that N96?

Yes the N96 CPU is ARM9 vs. the ARM11 of the N95 and N95 8GB and N96 doesn't have dedicated 3D acceleration HW.

But both these things in practice mean nothing.

There are very few programs that take advantage of the 3D acceleration hardware, rendering 3D via SW so no problems there.

While the CPU may not be as fast, the implementation is very different so you don't really see any slowdown in applications.

Remember the N95 uses a TI chipset the N96 uses the ST chipset. It's like comparing a 1GHz Intel with a 1GHz AMD, even though they run at the same speed the AMD will outperform the Intel in many tasks while the Intel will be better at others.

So these whole discussion, while interesting, is really pointless.

The N96 uses also On Demand Paging. So RAM issues are different than they are in N95 or N95 8GB. You can't compare them as they handle memory differently.

I think you need to test the N96 before you make conclusions based on the CPU specsheet alone.

el_loco---01, Aug 17, 2017
  4. W10 all ver freezes using rendering 3d program(CPU overload issue)

Ops Sorry guys i wrote surely in the wrong place. Can you move my post in the right section?

agesandros, Aug 17, 2017
  5. nobody?
    any suggestion?

agesandros, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

W10 all ver freezes using rendering 3d program(CPU overload issue)

1. W10 all ver freezes using rendering 3d program(CPU overload issue) - Similar Threads - W10 ver freezes

2. Windows Defender uses all available CPU and renders Windows Server 2022 unusable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender uses all available CPU and renders Windows Server 2022 unusable: I am running a Windows Server 2022 virtual server under Azure. Edition Windows Server 2022 Datacenter Azure Edition Version 21H2 Installed on ‎20/‎11/‎2021 OS build 20348.1726 For the last few days it has, from time to time, become almost unusable. It seems that the...
  3. Windows Defender uses all available CPU and renders Windows Server 2022 unusable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender uses all available CPU and renders Windows Server 2022 unusable: I am running a Windows Server 2022 virtual server under Azure. Edition Windows Server 2022 Datacenter Azure Edition Version 21H2 Installed on ‎20/‎11/‎2021 OS build 20348.1726 For the last few days it has, from time to time, become almost unusable. It seems that the...
  4. Real Pool 3D program Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Real Pool 3D program Issue: I am a longtime MS user running on Windows 10 on Legacy HP Desktop system. I am an avid Real Pool 3D user and recently I began having a major problem with the program/app. The problem is evident in the attached screenshot:Real Pool 3D issue screenshot, 9/14/2022 has been...
  5. Real Pool 3D program Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Real Pool 3D program Issue: I am a longtime MS user running on Windows 10 on Legacy HP Desktop system. I am an avid Real Pool 3D user and recently I began having a major problem with the program/app. The problem is evident in the attached screenshot:Real Pool 3D issue screenshot, 9/14/2022 has been...
  6. PC CPU Overload

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC CPU Overload: A couple of weeks ago I was using my PC, it was fine. The next day I went on the PC to play a video game, I got a bunch of pop-ups like the usual but something was different. I couldn't move my mouse, I realized that my screen had frozen and so I hard reset it. I opened it...
  7. Gaming PC Overloading/Freezing all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Gaming PC Overloading/Freezing all of a sudden: my pc is decent. it doesnt have the best specs, but it doesnt have bad specs. i havent even had it for a year now. it was running really well the first few months, but i noticed about 2 months ago it has gotten really bad. it cant run minecraft, it overloads when minecraft...
  8. Windows programs are lagging but without CPU or memory overload

Windows programs are lagging but without CPU or memory overload: Hi there. My work desktop (Dell) is relatively new (~1 year old), with a reasonable amount of RAM (16 GB). It has recently begun to exhibit some serious lagging (sometimes > 10 seconds), typically involving programs like Word, Outlook and Explorer. During these episodes,...
  9. cpu overload

cpu overload: windows 10 maxes-out cpu usage https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cpu-overload/2c06db73-ba3b-4c5a-850f-3659e4d74f91
  10. CPU Overload

CPU Overload: Hi there, My CPU reaches near 100% whenever I open a browser, regardless of the browser. It opens up a dozen or so processes and slows the system down. I've followed the various wikis on MS Answers, and have ran a trace. In the wiki, it mentions uploading the Trace report...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gpu crashes when 3d acceleration reaches 100%