Windows 10: w10 back up stick

Discus and support w10 back up stick in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Hi There Should I do a w10 back usb stick, if so, which thread is best on this forum to follow. 152579 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by frenchman96, Mar 26, 2020.

1. w10 back up stick

Hi There

Should I do a w10 back usb stick, if so, which thread is best on this forum to follow.

:)

frenchman96, Mar 26, 2020
  2. NavyLCDR Win User

USB stick previously used as a boot stick for Killdisk not recognized

Try method 2 under Windows 7 8 10 here:
    Free to Remove Readonly Attribute in Windows

Method 2: Clear readonly status with Diskpart

In Windows 10, 8, 7 OS, you are also able to run Diskpart in Command Prompt to clear read-only attribute on any partition on your computer. You can follow the tutorial below:

Step 1. Open Command Line and type Diskpart
    Step 2. Type list disk
    Step 3. Type select disk (disk number)
    Step 4. Type attributes disk clear readonly

w10 back up stick [​IMG]

Then try Clean

NavyLCDR, Mar 26, 2020
  3. Issues with W10 Mail App

Hi Frank,

To guide you in the right direction, let us know the following:

• Did you add your fsnet.co.uk (POP3) address as an additional account in W10 Mail App?
    I suggest you to remove the account and re-add it.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below and check.

Outlook help & learning - Office Support

Please get back to us with the required information, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Mar 26, 2020
  4. cadaveca Win User

w10 back up stick

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue w10 back up stick :p

cadaveca, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

w10 back up stick

1. w10 back up stick - Similar Threads - w10 stick

2. W10 Upgrade from W7 sticks on logo - error 0xC1900101 - 0x20017, installation failed in the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W10 Upgrade from W7 sticks on logo - error 0xC1900101 - 0x20017, installation failed in the...: Hi, I am trying to help an elderly friend upgrade his old W7 desktop to W10. Having checked the specs against requirements I thought it would bee straight forward. But now I don't know what else to try. can you please help? I have read as many posts as possible, and...
  3. Cant see USB stick in W10 anymore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cant see USB stick in W10 anymore: Ive got a basic 16gb Verbatim USB stick , I did manage to see it in my w10 laptop to add music to it Now i cant see it at all disk manager sees it and so does Mini Tool I can see the files on my chromebook? its formatted as Fat32 Any thoughts Running W10 v1909 167115
  4. W10 version 10.0.17134 on an air-gapped system. Should I update or stick with this version?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    W10 version 10.0.17134 on an air-gapped system. Should I update or stick with this version?: I have one system which does not connect to any networking whatsoever. It is used strictly as an offline computer. It is running version 10.0.17134 which came with my PC (OEM). I would like to use a current version of Win10 on it, but since it's OEM, unless I plug it into a...
  5. Re install got stick at 88% W10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Re install got stick at 88% W10: Hi, install got stuck at 88% for the past12 hours, I did this process because after starting the computer nothing would work and would freeze. What can I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-install-got-stick-at-88-w10/cd8486c1-e409-4063-b716-2dfd6a547a5c
  6. w10 back up stick

w10 back up stick: Hi There Should I do a w10 back usb stick, if so, which thread is best on this forum to follow. 152579
  7. Clean load of W10 PRO from purchased stick?

Clean load of W10 PRO from purchased stick?: Quite a while ago I purchased Windows 8.1 prior to Windows 10 release. So when Microsoft up graded me to 10 they made it 10 pro. I have been using that since. One day I noticed the fans in my table top A Asus gamers with an Intel core 5 -32GHZ CPU were running 100%. They...
  8. What would cause W10 to loose USB memory Stick Drive assignment ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What would cause W10 to loose USB memory Stick Drive assignment ?: What would cause W10 to loose USB memory Stick Drive assignment ? That's what happened today. Example for the last 7 years (Even before W10), I have 3 USB Memory sticks that I backup Quicken to every day (Except Weekends). They always have mounted as "F:" drive. Today W10...
  9. What would cause W10 to loose USB memory Stick Drive assignment ?

in Windows 10 Support
    What would cause W10 to loose USB memory Stick Drive assignment ?: What would cause W10 to loose USB memory Stick Drive assignment ? That's what happened today. Example for the last 7 years (Even before W10), I have 3 USB Memory sticks that I backup Quicken to every day (Except Weekends). They always have mounted as "F:" drive. Today W10...
  10. Problems installing W10 from USB Stick using Media Creation Tool.

Problems installing W10 from USB Stick using Media Creation Tool.: Hello, I am having difficulty with something and hoping this would be the best place to get the help I need. I am currently on W7 and would like to move to W10. I prefer to do clean/fresh installs. I have downloaded the Media Creation Tool and created a bootable USB drive...