Windows 10: W10 big problem

Discus and support W10 big problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, i have a problem with my computer after installing w10 in games totaly random i get a 0.5s freeze or when i watch movies the video gets... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Rodog, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Rodog Win User

W10 big problem

Hello, i have a problem with my computer after installing w10 in games totaly random i get a 0.5s freeze or when i watch movies the video gets blurry/grey for 1sec(still working and playing).

:)

Rodog, Aug 6, 2015

2. Problems with Audio, Skype, Groove, and Edge

Just to pass big big Thanks to Lucas,

I was getting pissed off by my sound problem and re-installing an old driver solved my problem. I will monitor any dribver change by w10 carefully, thanks to you.

Take care

Guy

Guy Dadillon, Aug 6, 2015
  3. Highside Win User
    Windows 10 AE, Microsoft Security Client Error code: 0x80070426

Interestingly, since the last new big W10 update, the "Creative Edition", I have not seen this problem, so it may be fixed.

Highside, Aug 6, 2015
  4. Bazz Win User

W10 big problem

Have you tried reinstalling your gfx drivers?.

Bazz, Aug 6, 2015
  5. Rodog Win User
    The nvidia drivers? I didnt reinstall them ,i was thinking to install the 8.1 drivers instead of 10 drivers to see how will react. Or you advise to reinstall the w10 again?

Rodog, Aug 6, 2015
  6. Bazz Win User
    I would download the windows 10 drivers from nvidia and install them see what happens, the upgrade to windows 10 broke my nvidia drivers, I downloaded the 10 drivers and it fixed it.

Bazz, Aug 6, 2015
  7. Rodog Win User
    I have the 10 drivers curently installed on a fresh w10 install. I will try to reinstall them to see what happena. A thing i saw when the freeze/blurr happena is that i get wierd hdd activity like some spikes and i cat find anything on the foruma abou that

Rodog, Aug 6, 2015
  8. dalchina New Member

W10 big problem

Hi, check exactly what driver you have. I found I had a basic MS graphics driver, and with high CPU use due to Windows Defender and one (new) process, everything was very sticky and slow. I dealt with the CPU use issue, and after about 4 hrs, got an automatic Nvidia driver update. (Laptop HP G60, 8200M).

dalchina, Aug 6, 2015
  9. Rodog Win User
    I got the last one from NVidia form 29..07 just reinstalled it and I got the same problem...I think its a process too but I cant find it and I even disabled windows defender and I cant rlly think about anything else and I cant find anything on the forums. I rlly don't know what to do maybe its cpu or hdd that spikes and freezes for that sec but in games that freeze its much

Rodog, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

W10 big problem

1. W10 big problem - Similar Threads - W10 big problem

2. big problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    big problem: Okay, so this is going to be a lot. i had a windows 7 home license but later i upgraded to windows 11 home from windows 10 HOME then i upgraded to windows 11 pro then i needed to activate windows i tried deleteing the windows.old folder but later it said more than 1 day later...
  3. big problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    big problem: Okay, so this is going to be a lot. i had a windows 7 home license but later i upgraded to windows 11 home from windows 10 HOME then i upgraded to windows 11 pro then i needed to activate windows i tried deleteing the windows.old folder but later it said more than 1 day later...
  4. Big Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Big Problem: Welcome.I have cleared some data by shift + delete from C:\Users\HP\AppData\Local By mistake, I have some programs that do not work, such as Android Studio and AutoCAD Any solution?...
  5. Big Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Big Problem: Welcome.I have cleared some data by shift + delete from C:\Users\HP\AppData\Local By mistake, I have some programs that do not work, such as Android Studio and AutoCAD Any solution?...
  6. Big Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Big problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Big problem: Guys, i have a big problem I tried to install win 10 to an empty hardisk no windows installed, because C: directory was deleted. But a warning appeared "your device ran into a problem and needs to restart" with0xc000021 error code. I've read several articles, it is caused...
  8. a big problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    a big problem: Not sure if this is the right place to post but yesterday i got the critical process died error randomly while playing games. I tried everything then went to reset my pc (with keep files) and now its stuck on 1%. What should i do? I really dont want to lose all my stuff as...
  9. BIG PROBLEM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BIG PROBLEM: Hello... I just got a biiiiiig problem with my SSD, actually, yesterday i was streaming, and the computer stopped, after that, when it restarted, it started to have constantly refreshes, like 10 second pause between them. I was thinking it is an blinking error, so i searched...
  10. W10 Unatttended sleep timer a BIG BIG BIG defect

in Windows 10 Customization
    W10 Unatttended sleep timer a BIG BIG BIG defect: The Windows Unattended Sleep timer does not work and never has. It should sleep the machine if and ONLY if it was a wakened from an unattended mode such as wake on LAN. Instead, it acts as though it is the regular sleep timer turning the machine off 2 minutes after I wake...