Windows 10: W10 big problem

Discus and support W10 big problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, i have a problem with my computer after installing w10 in games totaly random i get a 0.5s freeze or when i watch movies the video gets... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Rodog, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Rodog Win User

W10 big problem

Hello, i have a problem with my computer after installing w10 in games totaly random i get a 0.5s freeze or when i watch movies the video gets blurry/grey for 1sec(still working and playing).

:)

Rodog, Aug 6, 2015
  2. Guy Dadillon Win User

Problems with Audio, Skype, Groove, and Edge

Just to pass big big Thanks to Lucas,

I was getting pissed off by my sound problem and re-installing an old driver solved my problem. I will monitor any dribver change by w10 carefully, thanks to you.

Take care

Guy

Guy Dadillon, Aug 6, 2015
  3. Highside Win User
    Windows 10 AE, Microsoft Security Client Error code: 0x80070426

Interestingly, since the last new big W10 update, the "Creative Edition", I have not seen this problem, so it may be fixed.

Highside, Aug 6, 2015
  4. Bazz Win User

W10 big problem

Have you tried reinstalling your gfx drivers?.

Bazz, Aug 6, 2015
  5. Rodog Win User
    The nvidia drivers? I didnt reinstall them ,i was thinking to install the 8.1 drivers instead of 10 drivers to see how will react. Or you advise to reinstall the w10 again?

Rodog, Aug 6, 2015
  6. Bazz Win User
    I would download the windows 10 drivers from nvidia and install them see what happens, the upgrade to windows 10 broke my nvidia drivers, I downloaded the 10 drivers and it fixed it.

Bazz, Aug 6, 2015
  7. Rodog Win User
    I have the 10 drivers curently installed on a fresh w10 install. I will try to reinstall them to see what happena. A thing i saw when the freeze/blurr happena is that i get wierd hdd activity like some spikes and i cat find anything on the foruma abou that

Rodog, Aug 6, 2015
  8. dalchina New Member

W10 big problem

Hi, check exactly what driver you have. I found I had a basic MS graphics driver, and with high CPU use due to Windows Defender and one (new) process, everything was very sticky and slow. I dealt with the CPU use issue, and after about 4 hrs, got an automatic Nvidia driver update. (Laptop HP G60, 8200M).

dalchina, Aug 6, 2015
  9. Rodog Win User
    I got the last one from NVidia form 29..07 just reinstalled it and I got the same problem...I think its a process too but I cant find it and I even disabled windows defender and I cant rlly think about anything else and I cant find anything on the forums. I rlly don't know what to do maybe its cpu or hdd that spikes and freezes for that sec but in games that freeze its much

Rodog, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

W10 big problem

1. W10 big problem - Similar Threads - W10 big problem

2. W10 Unatttended sleep timer a BIG BIG BIG defect

in Windows 10 Customization
    W10 Unatttended sleep timer a BIG BIG BIG defect: The Windows Unattended Sleep timer does not work and never has. It should sleep the machine if and ONLY if it was a wakened from an unattended mode such as wake on LAN. Instead, it acts as though it is the regular sleep timer turning the machine off 2 minutes after I wake...
  3. Big permissions problem

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Big permissions problem: Well, after make a stupid thing like do from Ubuntu "chmod 777 -R /media/Windows" now i can't do anything. When I log with my user in Windows 10 the background goes black and the Windows Bar it's loading all time, I can open some folders doing ctrl+alt+del but then the...
  4. Big time problems with KB3016725

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Big time problems with KB3016725: While posting my computer locked up. Using W-10. It installed KB3016725 without any notice. The result. 1. Unable to go on line. Locked up my router and modem. Rebooted computer, modem and router. 2. Lost use of my Microsoft wireless mouse. Had to reboot using a...
  5. Ethernet adapter big problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet adapter big problem: Hi guys, I have big problem for internet connection. I have cable internet (Tv and internet share same cable) but when I turn on my PC icon for connection is with yellow sign (identifying network) or with red sign (cable is unplugged). They periodically blinking (first yellow...
  6. Network problems big time

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network problems big time: Hi guys, I was running win 8.1 and updated to 1074 tp. Every network device, ethernet adaptor, wifi adapter, bluetooth etc dont work. The drivers install and say they are working , but when I go to the device properties it says "this device requires additional installation"...
  7. Big problems windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Big problems windows 10: Hi Yesterday i wanna start my computer and i wanna log in but all my passwords changed. That problem i solved myself but now that i'm logged in i cant install programs or delete programs. My pc is so slow now and i did a virus scan but nothing found! I wanna...
  8. Big memory leak problem.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Big memory leak problem.: hey i know that this is a problem that many many people have asked. But i cant seem to find a solution that works for me. My memory would spike till im using 98-99% memory whilst doing mundane things like watching youtube. One of the solutions was that Killer Network...
  9. latest big upgrade problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    latest big upgrade problem: Hi, I got the latest major upgrade and it installed well on both my laptop and desktop. I had to re-install my SCSI driver again as well as my Wireless adaptor. I have one problem: On my desktop, I now have all 4 of my usb drives ( they are card reader slots ) Listed...
  10. All fixed now but I had big problems reverting from W10

in Windows 10 Support
    All fixed now but I had big problems reverting from W10: This is just for information really... I don't know why or what the reasons for this happening were but all is well now. For some unknown reason I was unable to restore a working Acronis image (of Vista) back onto the C partition used by W10. (I'll no doubt be back to...