Windows 10: w10 boot problem

Discus and support w10 boot problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; when i select my usb on boot screen and i enter there is a black screen opening and it says a disk error occurredi am used rufus and i dont know the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hazar Doğan, May 9, 2022.

1. w10 boot problem

when i select my usb on boot screen and i enter there is a black screen opening and it says a disk error occurredi am used rufus and i dont know the problem pls help my laptop camed pre installed w10when i select uefi in bios in boot screen there is only harddisk option when i choose legacy in boot menu there is my usband i am selecting it the screen is opening black and a disk error occurredpls help w10 boot problem :D

:)

Hazar Doğan, May 9, 2022
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 9, 2022
  3. ram93 Win User
    laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, May 9, 2022
  4. w10 boot problem

Trixx and W10 Problems

@W1zzard

What's the deal with trixx these days?

I mean, with W10 it f*cks with the card and locks the last set clock even though the check box to restore clocks is checked/ unchecked whatever...

I know its a W10 thing but is there anyway you could fix this or suggest a fix?

I cant boot once I've set my cards to high.. well it boots then artifacts and then blank screen.

I used the latest version of trixx and the 635235030956777758 one 4.8.2 me thinks (the trusted one) but even this version screws with the system...

Any Ideas?

And also besides the BS wait 2 crashes in W10 to happen just to goto safe mode How can I get there besides waiting for windows to do its 2 times blank screen?

Even in safe mode and removing the software, the card is locked to the last bad clock, and I've spent some time playing around to get things back to normal but nothing works except a clean OS install.

W1zzard can you help?

Thanks man

fullinfusion, May 9, 2022
Thema:

w10 boot problem

1. w10 boot problem - Similar Threads - w10 boot problem

2. w10 boot problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    w10 boot problem: when i select my usb on boot screen and i enter there is a black screen opening and it says a disk error occurredi am used rufus and i dont know the problem pls help my laptop camed pre installed w10when i select uefi in bios in boot screen there is only harddisk option when...
  3. w10 boot problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    w10 boot problem: when i select my usb on boot screen and i enter there is a black screen opening and it says a disk error occurredi am used rufus and i dont know the problem pls help my laptop camed pre installed w10when i select uefi in bios in boot screen there is only harddisk option when...
  4. Dual boot: Problem reinstalling W10

Dual boot: Problem reinstalling W10: I can see there are many posts here about dual boot systems and various problems that can come up. I haven't been able to find info that seems to fit my particular problem, so I'm posting my question: I need to reinstall W10 on my dual boot W10/W7 desktop because of problems....
  5. W10 Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    W10 Problem: so i Got a virus with 20 notifications that i have a trojan or a virus. so i renstalled windows because my cortana search does not work when im trying to download a game launcher it finishes the download at its MB but its stuck on the blue circle. and i cant open any steam...
  6. W10 Dual Boot problem

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 Dual Boot problem: I have a Dell Model 9020 Small Form computer that I am working on for a friend. First I have been Duel Booting Windows & Ubuntu for years on different computers and have never run into this problem. The Dell 9020 has W10 Pro on it & it opens fine. When I install Ubuntu...
  7. W10 Duel Boot problem

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 Duel Boot problem: I have a Dell Model 9020 Small Form computer that I am working on for a friend. First I have been Duel Booting Windows & Ubuntu for years on different computers and have never run into this problem. The Dell 9020 has W10 Pro on it & it opens fine. When I install Ubuntu...
  8. DUAL BOOT PROBLEM - Mint+W10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    DUAL BOOT PROBLEM - Mint+W10: I have Linux Mint 19 installed in legacy mode, I wanted to dual boot with Windows 10 (I would install it later to recover the grub), but my pendrive will only boot in UEFI and Mint will not. I was wondering if it is possible to do a dual boot without any bootloader, like...
  9. W10 usb boot problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    W10 usb boot problem: Hello, i was trying to reinstall windows on my pc, but the bootable usb with windows 10 on it boots into a BSOD with error name "system thread exeption not handled". My SSD boots into windows fine. I tried to use the usb on another laptop and it works fine. In bios, where it...
  10. W7 pro & W10 dual boot problem

W7 pro & W10 dual boot problem: I want to Dual Boot my existing W7 pro with W10 pro as in Dual Boot Tutorial by Brink. I made W10 Installation USB removed fast boot & secure boot and installed W10. I have W7 (C drive) on a 500gb SSD and installed a new 500gb SSD for W10 (D drive) I installed W10 on the D...