Windows 10: W10 Calender Languages.

Discus and support W10 Calender Languages. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; *Smile On my date/calendar icon residing in the tray (bottom rt hand side) I notice that when the calendar is clicked upon, it is in both English and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mothie, Apr 2, 2018.

1. Mothie Win User

W10 Calender Languages.

*Smile On my date/calendar icon residing in the tray (bottom rt hand side) I notice that when the calendar is clicked upon, it is in both English and Chinese.
    How do I get rid of the Chinese language,please?

:)

Mothie, Apr 2, 2018
  2. britho1 Win User

Sync problems E61-Outlook 2007 via Pc Suite 6.83.14.1 on Vista PC

Kalender is Calender in norwegian. Is this a language problem?

britho1, Apr 2, 2018
  3. Memo83 Win User
    Upgrading from Windows 10 Home Single Language to Windows 10 Pro

would upgrading to the W10 Pro version "from W10 Home Single Language" unlock the Language display change setting "so i'll be able to change it to a different language"?

Memo83, Apr 2, 2018
  4. AndreTen Win User

W10 Calender Languages.

could be additional calendar.

Go to Settings / Time and Language - it's the first choice. Select to show "no additional ...

W10 Calender Languages. [​IMG]

AndreTen, Apr 3, 2018
Thema:

W10 Calender Languages.

1. W10 Calender Languages. - Similar Threads - W10 Calender Languages

2. Cant add calender (to windows calender)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant add calender (to windows calender): Everytime i try to add a calender to windows 10 calender it just shows a never ending loading screen as you can see in the screenshot: https://prnt.sc/109p0s2 Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks submitted by /u/dean_yyy [link] [comments]...
  3. Mail and Calender

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail and Calender: Mail and Calender is a great app for windows 10. Its a great alternative for outlook. But the main issue is all its constituent apps are separated. So for opening calender from mail, u have to open a separate app... So what if all the apps get combined? pls review...
  4. Windows 10 Calender with Google Calender Sync

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Calender with Google Calender Sync: [ATTACH] Hello, I have a problem. I want to sync my Google Calendar with the Windows 10 Calendar app. However, if I log in and don't add an account, it doesn't work. The app sync all the time and kind of hangs up. maybe someone can help me?...
  5. Windows calender

Windows calender: I use the calendar feature to remind me of when my bills come due so I can pay them. Today for some reason, all my entries are gone and it won't let me do anything. This message appears at the top when I open it. Your Outlook Account settings are out of date. What are they...
  6. calender

in Windows 10 Customization
    calender: all of my calander events have disappeared from my Surface 3 with windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calender/89cfb825-b624-4959-8ac3-2d7ee4d68e81
  7. Calender pop up reminder not in english ( my language ofc)

Calender pop up reminder not in english ( my language ofc): As subject, why is windows 10 pro doing this, never has before , is there some setting I may have inadvertinetly set or glitch ? Is use of sfc called for here ? thx anyone...
  8. windows calender

windows calender: how do i recover calendar settings I had in a prior Microsoft account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-calender/64359e08-5894-4627-83c2-ef963aed16fb
  9. System language in w10

System language in w10: Hi guys, so, my laptop's system language by default was Polish. First I've installed the new language package, changed it, restarted the laptop and etc. the problem was not solved. So then I changed the locale language to English, but still in some cases the Polish language...
  10. Calender

Calender: How do you put Facebook calendar in to windows calendar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calender/b45984fc-2232-43b4-b2bf-f2188bd24969