Windows 10: W10 Can no longer play video clips e.g. DIY videos or U-tube

Discus and support W10 Can no longer play video clips e.g. DIY videos or U-tube in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Since my last Windows 10 update, I can no longer watch a video clip on The Internet. For example DIY clips or U-tube. I have altered nothing on my PC.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LeslieStrong1, Jul 19, 2021.

1. W10 Can no longer play video clips e.g. DIY videos or U-tube

Since my last Windows 10 update, I can no longer watch a video clip on The Internet. For example DIY clips or U-tube. I have altered nothing on my PC. When I click on a video, it fails to load and I get a message saying error, refer to Playback ID: followed by a long thread of digits and letters. I would be very grateful if anyone can tell me how to sort this out. Thank you in advance.

:)

LeslieStrong1, Jul 19, 2021

2. Unable to play Video clip in N8

I have the same problem with video clips recoded with N8 camera:

During last 6 month it happens several times that recorded video clips got that I recorded and also played several times suddenly got corrupted and was not able to retrieve the video.

Any help or suggestion how would be appreciated.

RobiM---01, Jul 19, 2021
  3. Motim Win User
    List \ Index video clips

Hello Bree,
    Thanks for the answer.
    First I opened the address in your answer, updated Chrome, then checked those video clips separatly in a player - all are ok.
    Then I tried to call the videos from the index list opened in Chrome, some still refused to play.
    Opened the index list in Edge - all of them played. Then opened the index list with the original internet explorer - got an error message for each video - file is corrupt.
    Cunclusion - I will open the index lists in Edge, but to make the indexes best is with Chrome.
    Thanks again.

Motim, Jul 19, 2021
  4. W10 Can no longer play video clips e.g. DIY videos or U-tube

Videos on You Tube will not play.

Videos on You Tube will not play.

RichardNapper1, Jul 19, 2021
Thema:

W10 Can no longer play video clips e.g. DIY videos or U-tube

1. W10 Can no longer play video clips e.g. DIY videos or U-tube - Similar Threads - W10 longer play

2. Viewing photos and playing video clips

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Viewing photos and playing video clips: Hi, I have never had a problem with viewing video clips or photos on my pc, until today! Most of the photos are .png or .jpeg and the video clips are .movI took these on my iphone and transferred them on to my pc, but now half the photos won't open some of them were sent to...
  3. Viewing photos and playing video clips

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Viewing photos and playing video clips: Hi, I have never had a problem with viewing video clips or photos on my pc, until today! Most of the photos are .png or .jpeg and the video clips are .movI took these on my iphone and transferred them on to my pc, but now half the photos won't open some of them were sent to...
  4. Blank clip video

Blank clip video: How can i fix the clip that goes blank?. The video has an audio but the video is blank. How can i fix the video that has been recorded so i can see the clip or some setting that prevent it from happen again....
  5. You tube video downloader

You tube video downloader: Well allot of times when I go to pull a video. A window pops up that says. Something went wrong. Value cannot be null. Parameter name source. Does anyone know what that means and why that happens....
  6. Playing You tube video in powerpoint

in Windows 10 Customization
    Playing You tube video in powerpoint: I am unable to play a You Tube video inserted in a PowerPoint slide. I get message that Internet Explorer has been disabled even though I am using Edge....
  7. U tube

U tube: I have a U tube app called "Tube 8.1 Free" installed some years ago. It doesn't work anymore but I cannot find a replacement in the store which works in my updated windows 10 system. Any suggestions?...
  8. Videos on You Tube will not play.

Videos on You Tube will not play.: Videos on You Tube will not play. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/videos-on-you-tube-will-not-play/5b4f9b8e-cad7-4933-9f13-a21710b3d7c4
  9. Maginification of You Tube Videos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Maginification of You Tube Videos: The magnification of You Tube videos has gone large so they are difficult to view. How can I correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/maginification-of-you-tube-videos/ada1080a-ee42-4160-b5e0-8cd7088728e5
  10. You Tube video sound

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    You Tube video sound: My new Windows 10 computer does not play You Tube videos correctly- the sound is off, and I can only view the video - the sound is not in sync. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-tube-video-sound/ce20bc95-0b4d-4f08-af70-71a84e4c0ceb