Windows 10: W10 comp repair keeps looping freezing

Discus and support W10 comp repair keeps looping freezing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It keeps trying to reboot. Comes up it needs to restart. Needs to fix then freezes. Cant get to safe screen to select advanced options.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ElyBach, Feb 9, 2020.

1. ElyBach Win User

W10 comp repair keeps looping freezing

It keeps trying to reboot. Comes up it needs to restart. Needs to fix then freezes. Cant get to safe screen to select advanced options.

:)

ElyBach, Feb 9, 2020

2. Automatic Repair Loop

Hi Charlene,

Your concern regarding the device going into an Automatic Repair Loop can be caused by change on its settings/configuration or broken system files. To effectively assist you with your concern, can confirm if you've made any changes on your device prior to
    your concern?

As an initial step to get back into the normal Windows screen, we suggest that you perform a
    Startup repair. The repair will attempt to fix any broken components/files which may prevent your device from booting properly. To do this, follow the steps below:

• On theAutomatic Repair screen, select Advanced options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Select Startup Repair.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Feb 9, 2020
  3. Automatic Repair Loop

Hi,

Unsuccessful installation of an update could be a possible cause why you are experiencing the automatic repair loop. To address this concern, we suggest running the Startup Repair tool using your bootable USB. This tool can scan and repair damaged system
    files. Follow these steps to run the Startup Repair tool:

• Insert the bootable USB and boot Windows 10 from it.
    • In the Windows Setup page, select the language to install, Time and currency format and the keyboard or input method and click on Next.
    • Click on Repair your computer and select Troubleshoot.
    • Click on Advanced options and select Automatic Repair and select the operating system. You might also require changing the boot priority in BIOS in order to allow the computer to boot from CD/DVD.

Important: While scanning the hard drive if any bad sectors are found, the scanner tries to repair that sector, any data available on that might be lost.

Note: Modifying BIOS settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the configuring of BIOS/CMOS settings can be solved. Modifications
    of the settings are at your own risk.

Keep us updated about the result.

Darleen Pen, Feb 9, 2020
  4. David Haz Win User

Windows 10 Repair Boot Loop

Hi Jed,

If your computer is stuck in a boot-loop state of Windows, it could mean that automatic repair isn't able to repair a corrupted or broken system file, but attempts to repair it over and over again. For us to assist you properly in resolving this boot-loop
    state, kindly respond to the questions below:

• Did the issue occur even after removing the USB wireless mouse?
    • Aside from running DISM, what other troubleshooting steps have you done? This is for us to know and to avoid any duplication of efforts on your end.

We look forward to your response.

David Haz, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

1. W10 comp repair keeps looping freezing - Similar Threads - W10 comp repair

2. [W10] Stuck on automatic repair loop without admin rights

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [W10] Stuck on automatic repair loop without admin rights: Good day everyone.Yesterday, my custom built PC ran into a problem, so I was just listening to some music and browsing the web when all of a sudden, an electricity shortage occurred for a few seconds, after trying to get back to what I was doing I'm forced into the automatic...
  3. [W10] Stuck on automatic repair loop without admin rights

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [W10] Stuck on automatic repair loop without admin rights: Good day everyone.Yesterday, my custom built PC ran into a problem, so I was just listening to some music and browsing the web when all of a sudden, an electricity shortage occurred for a few seconds, after trying to get back to what I was doing I'm forced into the automatic...
  4. [W10] Stuck on automatic repair loop without admin rights

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 infinite repair loop help! into freezing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 infinite repair loop help! into freezing: Hi, I have been troubleshooting my computer recently it started off as an infinite boot loop with the error code: log file J\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt after going through the normal processes to deal with the online, boot rec in command prompt among other...
  6. Roblox crash keeps creating repair loop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Roblox crash keeps creating repair loop?: Hello, I am having an issue. My daughter keeps getting a black screen of death while playing Roblox, which twice now has resulted in a repair loop that can only be solved by a Windows restore to a few days prior. In the log file it says that drivers/pci.sys is corrupted. I...
  7. Comp freezing and glitching while downloading

in Windows 10 Support
    Comp freezing and glitching while downloading: Hi, so my computer out of nowhere just started freezing and glitching when i download files. IF i download large files and multiple ones while using an internet downloadmanger it gets all laggy. IVe been downloading files the exact same way for years. Nothign had changed so...
  8. Chrome keeps freezing since installing W10

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome keeps freezing since installing W10: My Chrome has been acting, really, really weird since I updated to W10 a few weeks ago. I've reinstalled the browser multiple times with no sign of improvement. There are NO issues on any other browser (Edge, Firefox & Opera) Let me give you a few examples, I'm trying to...
  9. your comp cpu cannot run w10

in Windows 10 Support
    your comp cpu cannot run w10: i was running w7 ultimate 32 bit and installed w10 pro 32 bit it worked fine on my computer but it was a little buggy being the first week it was out. so i saw that i could roll it back to my orig os. i tried that and my computer never booted up again. it was activated both 7...
  10. W10 issues - upgrade or automatic repair loop?

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 issues - upgrade or automatic repair loop?: Hello, About two weeks ago I upgraded my Windows 7 to Windows 10. Overall it seemed like the upgrade had worked well. However, I would sometimes get a 'Something went wrong.. please restart' screen if I booted up the computer, although the PC would work perfectly fine...