Windows 10: W10 constant crashes...

Discus and support W10 constant crashes... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The blue screen viewer shows always the address ntoskrnl.exe+1bc8a0 in the mini-dump. The error code varies from case to case. The last one was:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ThomasH_usually, Jun 7, 2019.

1. W10 constant crashes...

The blue screen viewer shows always the address ntoskrnl.exe+1bc8a0 in the mini-dump. The error code varies from case to case. The last one was:

060719-9671-01.dmp 2019-06-07 06:08:54 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+8346d fffff805`23600000 fffff805`240b2000 0x00ab2000 0xfecf74b7 2105-06-20 23:24:55

To avoid repeating the same hints:

1) This is a dell Inspiron . All drivers have been updated to newest versions.

2) W10 is a an upgrade from W7 via the Media Creation Kit.

3) W7 was installed from scratch, from the DVD provided with the computer, run through the hurricane of updates till we could run the Media Creation Kit and switch to W10.

4) W7 was running for several years with virtually no any issues at all, except for the usual growth of some system directories, and we miss its user interface, familiar operations and stability.

5) No any activity was on the system at the moment of the OS crash

But, like in a storm, we can flex and survive, or stay rigid and be broken. Thus here we are, with the horrible W10, with its windows whose borders are invisible, non adjustable and ... which keeps crashing. We simply do not know what to do: Go for a Mac, get Linux? Sadly I am sure, from Microsoft we will get no reply or help. They broke so much with this system. Its almost, well: un-american. We do not do products like that, and we do not treat customers like that either.

:)

ThomasH_usually, Jun 7, 2019
  2. Velokki Win User

Constant crashes on fresh W10 - ntoskrnl.exe

Right, I decided to run the Windows Memory Diagnostics Tool. This is what it came up with:

W10 constant crashes... [​IMG]

This showed up on the boot after that:

W10 constant crashes... [​IMG]

I take it the RAM is faulty then?

Velokki, Jun 7, 2019
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 7, 2019
  4. mbmeadows Win User

W10 constant crashes...

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

W10 constant crashes...

1. W10 constant crashes... - Similar Threads - W10 constant crashes

2. W10 taskbar constantly loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W10 taskbar constantly loading: Hello,I have issues with my windows 10 device. When I open my PC the taskbar constantly loads only. All the icons and folder also disappears. When I try to hover on the taskbar it will only loads. I need to restart my device to stop it from loading. I have the updated drivers...
  3. W10 taskbar constantly loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W10 taskbar constantly loading: Hello,I have issues with my windows 10 device. When I open my PC the taskbar constantly loads only. All the icons and folder also disappears. When I try to hover on the taskbar it will only loads. I need to restart my device to stop it from loading. I have the updated drivers...
  4. W10 taskbar constantly loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Constant crashing

Constant crashing: Hi, I have been having a recent issue the last few days where my computer will suddenly put all the fans to max rpm and both my monitors black out. My programs don't all shut when this happens and I am forced to restart my pc manually while my monitors are blacked, giving no...
  6. Constant Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Crashes: Hello, ive had a problem with my Laptop for a while now where the display freezes or bluescreens, then the audio repeats the last sound bit that was processed before the screen froze or bluescreened very loud, and after a few seconds, it restarts Ive also had frequent cases...
  7. Constant crashing

Constant crashing: Hello,Look for any help available. I am getting constant crashing and do not know why. This can be during gaming, Photoshop, or even typing this. It is progressively getting worse, now I can't open Firefox/chrome/vivaldi and can only use Edge.I followed the Driver Verifier...
  8. Constant Crashing

Constant Crashing: Computer is constantly crashing for reasons unknown to me. Minidump https://www.mediafire.com/file/14gqi5t70c4cf81/071620-31203-01.dmp/file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/constant-crashing/dc90a2bf-ab54-4c02-a5b8-87b5c5dcdebf
  9. Constant Crashing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Constant Crashing: I am ... somewhat... new to Windows 10. About 3 months ago I bought a new motherboard, processor, system SSD, and RAM (basically, a whole new PC). Since I couldn't find my license key for the Win 7 install on my old machine, and couldn't buy a new Win 7 license, I was forced...
  10. Constant crashes on fresh W10 - ntoskrnl.exe

Constant crashes on fresh W10 - ntoskrnl.exe: I had a very stable rig that I built a couple of months ago. Then the KB4038788 update would just not install - it always failed. I kept putting up with it for a month. I tried a lot of things that were advised on various support sites. The rig was still stable as anything,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ntoskrnl.exe 1bc8a0

2. ntoskrnl 1bc8a0