Windows 10: W10 Creators update Event viewer error Event ID 360

Discus and support W10 Creators update Event viewer error Event ID 360 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have updated Windows 10 Pro to the Creators update. I have had a few event viewer errors which I managed to fix. But I don't know what this one is, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Sayjimwoo, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Sayjimwoo Win User

W10 Creators update Event viewer error Event ID 360

I have updated Windows 10 Pro to the Creators update. I have had a few event viewer errors which I managed to fix. But I don't know what this one is, I guess everyone is seeing it, does anyone knoe how is it resolved? Thanks.

"Windows Hello for Business provisioning will not be launched.
    Device is AAD joined ( AADJ or DJ++ ): Not Tested
    User has logged on with AAD credentials: No
    Windows Hello for Business policy is enabled: Not Tested
    Local computer meets Windows hello for business hardware requirements: Not Tested
    User is not connected to the machine via Remote Desktop: Yes
    User certificate for on premise auth policy is enabled: Not Tested
    Machine is governed by none policy."

:)

Sayjimwoo, Apr 10, 2017

2. How can I find what was uploaded or downloaded on my computer?

Hi Dave, Good morning.

I checked the version of Windows in my PC, it is version 1703 build 15063.726. Can you please explain Falls Creator Update? Is there a way to check in the event viewer if it was the Falls Creator update? I will take another look in the event viewer to see
    if there are any entries from Falls Creator.

Here are some event viewer details during the download:

-Successfully scheduled Software Protection service for re-start at 2117-10-23T23:02:33Z. Reason: RulesEngine.

-Received Scan fail

-The description for Event ID 0 from source dbupdate cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component
    on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

Service started

-The Open Procedure for service "BITS" in DLL "C:\Windows\System32\bitsperf.dll" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code.

Thank You Dave,

Paul

paulwayne317, Apr 10, 2017
  3. snixel Win User
    App Container profile failed with error 0x800700B7 because it was unable to register the AppContainer SID.

No you're not missing anything. The AppModel-Runtime Event ID 37 was introduced with the Creators Update and no one has a solution so far. The error is displayed twice on every boot even on a clean install. The only way to get rid of it is to disable the
    AppModel-Runtime log in event viewer settings, but that's rather a workaround then a real solution.

The people who marked the reply as 'Solved' are simply ignoring it.

snixel, Apr 10, 2017
  4. eddward Win User

eddward, Apr 10, 2017
Thema:

1. W10 Creators update Event viewer error Event ID 360 - Similar Threads - W10 Creators update

2. Event Viewer ID 6008 Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event Viewer ID 6008 Error: The previous system shutdown at 1:33:07 AM on ‎10/‎7/‎2023 was unexpected. Error, red circle with ! Task category none and source EventLogI was playing Battlefield during these times, my pc was on and running why did Windows report it as it shutdown unexpectedly while...
  3. Event ID 360 errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event ID 360 errors: I don't use Windows Hello for Business for anything. I logon with a password with a local account that is an administrator rights. I have disabled everything for that in local group policy, yet I still get a ton of these warnings....
  4. Event ID 360 errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event ID 360 errors: I don't use Windows Hello for Business for anything. I logon with a password with a local account that is an administrator rights. I have disabled everything for that in local group policy, yet I still get a ton of these warnings....
  5. Event ID 360

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event ID 360: I have disabled all the Windows Hello for Business local group policies, yet I get a ton of these errors. Computer is Win 11 Pro logging in as a local user or administrator. How do I totally disable Hello for Business so I don't get all these errors?...
  6. Event ID 360

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event ID 360: I have disabled all the Windows Hello for Business local group policies, yet I get a ton of these errors. Computer is Win 11 Pro logging in as a local user or administrator. How do I totally disable Hello for Business so I don't get all these errors?...
  7. Event viewer - Event id 4688

in Windows 10 Customization
    Event viewer - Event id 4688: I tried to create a custom view, with àwindows as the event log, and 4688 as the event ID. I had no other changed settings, and I expected this to give me a stream of events showing whenever I opened an application. Instead I only got events related to Microsoft processes....
  8. Event Viewer Error -TPM -Event ID 15

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Event Viewer Error -TPM -Event ID 15: So this error continuously pop up in my event viewer. Description - General - The device driver for the Trusted Platform Module TPM encountered a non-recoverable error in the TPM hardware, which prevents TPM services such as data encryption from being used. For further...
  9. Event ID 2004 Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Event ID 2004 Event Viewer: After updating Windows and reinstalling my system a few months ago I've ran into an issue with my game crashing, after extensive searching my results were finding the location access errors 2004 & 1023 with sysmain.dll being unable to load from my Event viewer log, however...
  10. Errors in Event Viewer: EapHost, Event ID 2002

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Errors in Event Viewer: EapHost, Event ID 2002: My computer seemed to be running more slowly after the Creators update, so I went into the error viewer and found a ton of errors with the source EapHost, Event ID 2002. From Googling around, I found that this error can be caused by leftover keys from Cisco software, so I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Event viewer error Event ID 360

2. event viewer error 360

3. event id 360

4. windows 10 event id 360