Windows 10: W10 Cumulative Update - "NOT RESPONDING"

Discus and support W10 Cumulative Update - "NOT RESPONDING" in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; W10 Cumulative Fix package "available", "Do you wish to install" ... Stupidly or not, click on OK, let's install it. Stuck at 80%, then went "NOT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Cody21, Jun 30, 2016.

1. Cody21 Win User

W10 Cumulative Update - "NOT RESPONDING"

W10 Cumulative Fix package "available", "Do you wish to install" ... Stupidly or not, click on OK, let's install it. Stuck at 80%, then went "NOT RESPONDING" for over 1/2 hour. Rebooted, now nothing available when I check UPDATES. So typical of these W10 installs ! What a MESS ..

:)

Cody21, Jun 30, 2016
  2. musum Win User

" SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

SO HERE'S THE LINK TO THAT PIC

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ihbdco.jpg

CAN U PLZ CHECK IT ACTUALLY I HAVE USED THE NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER B4 ... BUT I DONT KNW WHY I M GETTING THIS ERROR NOW

musum, Jun 30, 2016
  3. musum Win User
    " SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

i have installed windows xp sp2

previously i was using windows media center i thought i might b facing this probs due to that but then i changed it to windows xp ! n moreover i have also shown to nokia service center executives but they were not having the latest updates available ......
    my pc suite is showing that new update version of firmware is available but i cudnt download it W10 Cumulative Update - "NOT RESPONDING" :(

oh gawd wat to do ? W10 Cumulative Update - "NOT RESPONDING" :(

i tried in another pc then again i got an error u need to have minimum 256 ram W10 Cumulative Update - "NOT RESPONDING" :(

please cant it b rectified ? there must b any solution to this probs please help me guyz

god bless all of u thanx W10 Cumulative Update - "NOT RESPONDING" :)

musum, Jun 30, 2016
  4. sml156 Win User

sml156, Jun 30, 2016
  5. Cody21 Win User
    OK, thanks .. I'll try THAT .. hmmmph ...

Cody21, Jun 30, 2016
  6. Cody21 Win User
    Well THAT didn't work at all ... I have a 64 Bit system. Downloaded THAT version & tried running it (the .MSU file) .. Tells me that "wrong version" -- can't upgrade from Windows version 6 !!! ugh ...

Cody21, Jun 30, 2016
  7. sml156 Win User
    sml156, Jun 30, 2016
  8. Cody21 Win User

Again, tried the X64 (I HAVE a 64 Bit System) ... "Update is not Applicable to this system" .. ugh. Nice job Microsoft.

Cody21, Jul 1, 2016
  9. Cody21 Win User
    I give up .. Thanks for your help though. Someday MS will 'see' that I need to be upgraded & will push whatever fix they have for their mess. Peace out.

Cody21, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. W10 Cumulative Update - "NOT RESPONDING" - Similar Threads - W10 Cumulative Update

2. Cumulative updates 21H2 and 22H2 fail to apply on W10 20H1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cumulative updates 21H2 and 22H2 fail to apply on W10 20H1: Hello. In the past years I tried to update the system a few times. Antivirus, driver and other software updates did complete flawlessly, however it seems that Windows Update did not update Windows' core components at all. For security reasons I would like to finally update my...
  3. problem installing W10 cumulative updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem installing W10 cumulative updates: Hi there, ive posted about this issue once before, but the last few W10 updates simply will not install on my machine.They download just fine, install in the windows update manager, and when it goes through the restart process it hangs at 7% - always at 7% - and then restarts...
  4. problem installing W10 cumulative updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem installing W10 cumulative updates: Hi there, ive posted about this issue once before, but the last few W10 updates simply will not install on my machine.They download just fine, install in the windows update manager, and when it goes through the restart process it hangs at 7% - always at 7% - and then restarts...
  5. problem installing W10 cumulative updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Totally un-responding W10 install

in Windows 10 Support
    Totally un-responding W10 install: I've been given a machine to look at for a friend but it has me stumped, and I'm quite techy! W10 Pro, booted it the other day and is now stuck at a blank desktop (personalised background image is there), with a totally unresponsive taskbar. Spinning wheel when you try and...
  7. W10 Cumulative December Update KB4592438 - laptop behavior

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    W10 Cumulative December Update KB4592438 - laptop behavior: Hi Recently (i.e. December 2020), I installed the Windows Cumulative update KB4592438 on two Toshiba (dynabook) A-55 laptops running W10 Home 64-bit (build 19041.685) with i5-8250U processors. Note, these are identical laptops bought at the same time and I administer both...
  8. W10: Audio Services Not Responding

W10: Audio Services Not Responding: Hello. My Windows 10 computer had an audio error the night before akin to the sound most machines would make when blue screening. After a few moments it stopped and my audio cut out. I restarted the computer to see if that alone could fix it, but I got a BSOD with the code...
  9. Bluetooth Broke with install of latest Cumulative Update to W10

Bluetooth Broke with install of latest Cumulative Update to W10: After (finally) installing the latest released Cumulative update on my HP Pavilion dv7, Bluetooth no longer functions properly. Playing Music via Bluetooth to my Beatbox Portable is now "choppy" sounding - behaving like my Laptop is too far away for the Bluetooth connection....
  10. W10 Not responding problem

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 Not responding problem: I did a clean fresh install of W10 on a new hard drive on my Lenovo desktop (AMD A6 3600) at first I had a few problems, then I installed a new video driver and it took care of most of my issues, freeze ups, lot of spinning blue circles, and the new video driver took care of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 2019-01 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.7.2 for Windows 10 Version 1809 for x64 installing too long