Windows 10: W10 Customize system Properties

Discus and support W10 Customize system Properties in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I have a question, is it ok to change or customize the system properties of a windows operating system? like its manufacturer, support and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mark Anthony Lovedorial, Dec 5, 2019.

1. W10 Customize system Properties

Hello,

I have a question, is it ok to change or customize the system properties of a windows operating system?

like its manufacturer, support and also a customize added logo?

did I violate any rules and regulations of Microsoft?

btw my windows is licensed.

thanks for your help. W10 Customize system Properties e5e96a6f-6c1a-4550-8160-194f0f9ebf31?upload=true.png

:)

Mark Anthony Lovedorial, Dec 5, 2019
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Processor name not showing in System properties window

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The WMI (Windows Management Instrumentation) Service usually manages the information displayed in the System properties window. It could be possible that the service is not running properly that is the reason the Processor name is not displayed in
    the System properties window.

I suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below and check if that helps:

1. Press Windows key + R, to open
      Run
      dialog box.
    2. Type services.msc and click on
      OK
    3. Scroll down, look for Windows Management Instrumentation service, and check if the service is running.
    4. If the service is not running then, right click on the service and click on
      Properties.
    5. Now, select Automatic from the drop down for
      Startup type.
    6. Click on Start to start the service and click on
      OK.
    7. Restart the computer.

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 5, 2019
  3. Notification area (system tray) icons missing, Reset did not work

Hi Kevin,

With regard to your query about the system tray, we suggest that you follow the steps below and see if it helps.

• Right-click on an empty space in your desktop taskbar and select Properties.
    • In the Taskbar and Start Menu Properties window, find the selection labeled
      Notification Area and click on Customize.
    • Click on Turn system icons on or off.
    • If you'd like to always show all icons, turn the slider window to On.
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Dec 5, 2019
  4. W10 Customize system Properties

Printer Properties

Hi Paul,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to go to printer settings.

• In the search box type “control panel”.
    • Click on “device and printers”.
    • Then you can right click on your printer and then click on properties, change accordingly.
    I suggest you to follow the below article if you face any issues with printer and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-printer-problems

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

W10 Customize system Properties

1. W10 Customize system Properties - Similar Threads - W10 Customize system

2. There is no folder picture in my customized properties

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is no folder picture in my customized properties: Same as question but I dont have the folder picture in the circle here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-no-folder-picture-in-my-customized/bf0f8e18-cbb9-4c7b-9b2a-a497cffc8171
  3. There is no folder picture in my customized properties

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There is no folder picture in my customized properties: Same as question but I dont have the folder picture in the circle here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-no-folder-picture-in-my-customized/bf0f8e18-cbb9-4c7b-9b2a-a497cffc8171
  4. Microsoft is ruining customer property

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft is ruining customer property: When Microsoft will stop ruining the customer's property? I had updates that came on my computer this morning, and it ruined my computer. It is the second computer damaged with Microsoft updates.Microsoft updates have to be turned off if you would like to keep your computer...
  5. Microsoft is ruining customer property

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft is ruining customer property: When Microsoft will stop ruining the customer's property? I had updates that came on my computer this morning, and it ruined my computer. It is the second computer damaged with Microsoft updates.Microsoft updates have to be turned off if you would like to keep your computer...
  6. Microsoft is ruining customer property

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. No System Properties

in Windows 10 Customization
    No System Properties: Here's a major issue I have: Where are the System Properties? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-system-properties/cef9b780-93c4-412d-b081-0ec1cc22f888
  8. System Resotre & System Properties

in Windows 10 Customization
    System Resotre & System Properties: Hello, Does anyone know if performing a System Restore to a point before these settings where changed under System Properties (Advanced Tab), These settings include the following: Any of the tabs under System properties and the settings contained inside of them such as...
  9. W10 Custom installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W10 Custom installation: Hey, I've been looking for this for a while with no success, I can't find exactly what I want. Is there a way to create a bootable and installable iso of the current state of the system (with all my programs and settings) Installable like I would install a regular Windows...
  10. W10 Custom installation

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 Custom installation: Hey, I've been looking for this for a while with no success, I can't find exactly what I want. Is there a way to create a bootable and installable iso of the current state of the system (with all my programs and settings) Installable like I would install a regular Windows...