Windows 10: W10 denies access to SD card. Logged in as Administrator. Share for SD card set to Full...

Discus and support W10 denies access to SD card. Logged in as Administrator. Share for SD card set to Full... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Have tried to use command line TAKEOWN with simple path :G as shown in File Explorer but rejected. any suggestions?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AndrewHallan, Apr 21, 2019.

1. W10 denies access to SD card. Logged in as Administrator. Share for SD card set to Full...

Have tried to use command line TAKEOWN with simple path :G as shown in File Explorer but rejected. any suggestions?

:)

AndrewHallan, Apr 21, 2019

2. Access denied to new microSDXC UHS-I SD card

Running HP ProBook 650 G4 under W10 - all fully up-to-date. Mounted new microSDXC UHS-I SD card, attempted to access and got "access denied". Set properties to share with all users on the PC, with full control permissions. Still access denied. What is
    solution please?

AndrewHallan, Apr 21, 2019
  3. dorsetknob, Apr 21, 2019
  4. W10 denies access to SD card. Logged in as Administrator. Share for SD card set to Full...

micro SD card corrupted?

Does your SD card work if you connect it to your computer?

If so, then what I would suggest is to backup it's content on your PC and format the SD card.

Once it's backed up, format the SD card through the phone.

Go to App List > Storage Sense > SD Card > Format SD Card to do that.

Regards

Denis

DenisLepoivre, Apr 21, 2019
Thema:

W10 denies access to SD card. Logged in as Administrator. Share for SD card set to Full...

1. W10 denies access to SD card. Logged in as Administrator. Share for SD card set to Full... - Similar Threads - W10 denies access

2. Sd card not accessible.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sd card not accessible.: When i try to plug my SD card into windows it makes the sound saying that a device is connected, but is not accessible in any way. It also doesnt show up in explorer. I have tried Device Manger, updating drivers, uninstalling the device, i have tried formatting and tried to...
  3. Sd card not accessible.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sd card not accessible.: When i try to plug my SD card into windows it makes the sound saying that a device is connected, but is not accessible in any way. It also doesnt show up in explorer. I have tried Device Manger, updating drivers, uninstalling the device, i have tried formatting and tried to...
  4. Sd card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sd card: When I download somthing on my sd card it downloads but when I try to extract it says please insert last disk Multi Voulme set and click ok to continue that keeps poping up when I press ok But I when I look into 7-zip App some files are missing even when I use any app I...
  5. sd card not accessible

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sd card not accessible: I have updated my windows to a new version and now I have access issues with an SD card that is on my machine. The computer seems to know it's there as it's listed in my computer but it can't be read, has no letter assigned to the volume but I can't format it as it says...
  6. Sd card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sd card: my windows 10 is not reading my verbatim micro sd adapter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sd-card/2e69c34c-15aa-4e16-99e9-d13afc29ab45
  7. Access denied to SD card, please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Access denied to SD card, please help: l start the command prompt with adimn rights and run this code icacls "F:\" /q /c /t /grant Users:F Unfortunately this does not work. I did it with and without parentheses as well as with a dot after the backslash in case it was misunderstood as an escape character I get...
  8. SD card

SD card: I have recently had my Acer laptop serviced and the tech talked me into installing windows 10 and I hate it . can someone pleas tell me how I can view the contents of an SD card ? On windows 7 I used to go to my drive menu and just select it from there. thx...
  9. SD card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SD card: How do I change the settings for what I do when I insert a SD card on my Windows 10 computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sd-card/75d8c53e-488f-49e9-b1ac-cbf995b30e5e"
  10. SD card

SD card: Windows 10 does not detect my SD card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/sd-card/cecf9cf6-ad80-43c5-8b57-3c0b84d4305f