Windows 10: W10 doesn't detect my WiFi

Discus and support W10 doesn't detect my WiFi in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi there redditers, my daughter's PC has started ignoring the WiFi connection at home. It can list all the neighbours' as available WiFi connections,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/betraktaren, May 1, 2023.

1. W10 doesn't detect my WiFi

Hi there redditers, my daughter's PC has started ignoring the WiFi connection at home. It can list all the neighbours' as available WiFi connections, but not just ours. Any ideas on how to fix it? The router works just fine, all other devices can see it, and maybe not a problem with the network card, because it can find other Wi-Fi. Thanks in advance for your help!

submitted by /u/betraktaren
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/betraktaren, May 1, 2023
  2. eetiz Win User

activesync doesn`t detect my Tytn II

I tried this but nothing changed.

My system doesn`t detect Tytn II... Either Laptop not Desktop.

I do not know what to do..

eetiz, May 1, 2023
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

W10 doesn't detect my WiFi 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 1, 2023
  4. CyrrusV Win User

W10 doesn't detect my WiFi

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, May 1, 2023
Thema:

W10 doesn't detect my WiFi

1. W10 doesn't detect my WiFi - Similar Threads - W10 doesn't detect

2. My laptop is not detecting wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is not detecting wifi: My hp stream laptop stopped detecting with so I did a complete reset and now I'm stuck on the let's connect you to a network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-not-detecting-wifi/5541faf7-5b87-4ea7-90c1-e7c06534b94f
  3. My laptop is not detecting wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is not detecting wifi: My hp stream laptop stopped detecting with so I did a complete reset and now I'm stuck on the let's connect you to a network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-not-detecting-wifi/5541faf7-5b87-4ea7-90c1-e7c06534b94f
  4. My laptop is not detecting wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. hey so my laptop doesn't detect any wifi connection.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hey so my laptop doesn't detect any wifi connection.: even though i have a working wifi in my house. when i checked the wlan it's fine. when i goes to check the network adapters and connection it doesn't detect my wlan/wifi. is there any way to fix this or should i go to the windows store and get this fixed?edit: My laptop can...
  6. hey so my laptop doesn't detect any wifi connection.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hey so my laptop doesn't detect any wifi connection.: even though i have a working wifi in my house. when i checked the wlan it's fine. when i goes to check the network adapters and connection it doesn't detect my wlan/wifi. is there any way to fix this or should i go to the windows store and get this fixed?...
  7. hey so my laptop doesn't detect any wifi connection.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    hey so my laptop doesn't detect any wifi connection.: even though i have a working wifi in my house. when i checked the wlan it's fine. when i goes to check the network adapters and connection it doesn't detect my wlan/wifi. is there any way to fix this or should i go to the windows store and get this fixed?...
  8. Wifi not detectable

Wifi not detectable: Hello. I recently updated my Windows 10, however once the update finished my laptop had no capability to detect any wifi at all. I've tried disabling/enabling the driver and uninstalling the driver and restarting. [IMG] What options do I have to fix this issue?...
  9. Fresh Windows 10 doesn't detect home WiFi

Fresh Windows 10 doesn't detect home WiFi: Hi, On newly installed Windows 10 I have problems with Wifi connection. OS doesn't detect my home WiFi. But it can detect WiFi shared from my phone. On the same PC I have Linux installed and it CAN detect and connect to the WiFi, so it's not network range issue. Here's what...
  10. W10 doesn't detect external drives when plugging, but does on startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    W10 doesn't detect external drives when plugging, but does on startup: Hi there! Thanks in advance for the help. Well, the problem is as simple to explain as the title of the thread sujests: when I plug my hdd drive on a usb, Windows doesn't even detect it (to the best of my knowledge it doesn't even show up on Device manager, even after...