Windows 10: W10 Download page version same as OTA upgrade?

Discus and support W10 Download page version same as OTA upgrade? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows 10 I got W10 from that link. Is that version any different had I waited for the update to be pushed to my computer? If not, what all the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pseudoware, Jul 30, 2015.

1. W10 Download page version same as OTA upgrade?

Windows 10

I got W10 from that link. Is that version any different had I waited for the update to be pushed to my computer? If not, what all the fuss about the "staggered" roll out?

:)

pseudoware, Jul 30, 2015
  2. 2bad---01 Win User

N97 fw V21.0.102 update in software update in the phone !

_

On Nokia's firmware version page for number 0586199 the latest version is 21.0.0.45. It's interesting that OTA is more up to date than the website.

_

2bad---01, Jul 30, 2015
  3. bavaria36 Win User
    N96 does not detect new firmware

Thks for the help. Gpt version 20 installed NSU ( OTA did not detect it ) and now version 30 is downloading OTA. Should be done in 15 mins

Aaron

bavaria36, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

W10 Download page version same as OTA upgrade?

1. W10 Download page version same as OTA upgrade? - Similar Threads - W10 Download page

2. windows 11 ota

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 ota: hello peeps before like 2 months or so i used to get the windows 11 update option when i search update. but now when am ready to update is not showing up. i checked via comparity cheching thing if my lap is compattable or not and its says yes how can i update to windos 11?am...
  3. windows 11 ota

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 ota: hello peeps before like 2 months or so i used to get the windows 11 update option when i search update. but now when am ready to update is not showing up. i checked via comparity cheching thing if my lap is compattable or not and its says yes how can i update to windos 11?am...
  4. W10 Upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W10 Upgrade: W10 Upgrade Failures: Upgrades 0xc fail every time and 20H2 always gets stuck at 61%. When I try the W Upgrade Assistant I get a message that it cannot instal as the automatic upgrade stuck at 61% is running.I have tried a few online suggestions but nothing seems to...
  5. W10 Upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W10 Upgrade: W10 Upgrade Failures: Upgrades 0xc fail every time and 20H2 always gets stuck at 61%. When I try the W Upgrade Assistant I get a message that it cannot instal as the automatic upgrade stuck at 61% is running.I have tried a few online suggestions but nothing seems to...
  6. Windows 10 upgrade version download

Windows 10 upgrade version download: I downloaded Windows 10 upgrade version from your website but it failed at installation in "SAFE_OS phase with an error during REPLICATE_OC. I assume all the relevant files were downloaded & as I have hopefully cleaned up my PC now do I have to downloaded them all again or...
  7. OTA update system

OTA update system: Hi, We are trying to build a system to update our windows app from within the app itself. The android version of our app does this already. It checks whether a newer version is available and then triggers the code to download and install the newer version. I wanted to know...
  8. Questions about W10 upgrade page

Questions about W10 upgrade page: I can't move from 10240 to the next build via WU regardless of what I do (have done many things to try an make it work via windows update, all to no avail) I've reached the point of trying the Windows 10 site https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/soft...load/windows10 to upgrade to...
  9. Migrate W10 Anniversary version to an upgraded PC?

Migrate W10 Anniversary version to an upgraded PC?: I have two old systems running W10 with the Anniversary update applied. I want to upgrade the MB and Processor on these systems but don't want to buy yet another copy of Windows. The last time I ran into this issue the Microsoft CSR said I'd have to go back to the W8 CD/Key...
  10. W10 upgrade product key form prev. version

W10 upgrade product key form prev. version: I recently upgraded my motherboard and CPU. No issues even though going from Gigabyte to Asrock. Windows recognised everything other than those items which needed an Asrock driver. Windows needed activating however. I was able to type in my old Win 8 upgrade product key....