Windows 10: W10 Edge sort-by-name won't stick

Discus and support W10 Edge sort-by-name won't stick in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; How do I get the favorites sorted by name to stick. I come back to the PC and things are out of alphabetical order again? 63299 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by James Callan, Sep 10, 2016.

1. W10 Edge sort-by-name won't stick

How do I get the favorites sorted by name to stick. I come back to the PC and things are out of alphabetical order again?

:)

James Callan, Sep 10, 2016
  2. jomax77 Win User

Sort Contacts by first name & Sort Favorites????

Just got my Samsung i-760, how can I sort my contacts to list First-Last names instead or Last-First names? It makes dialing and searching for contacts very annoying.

Also how can I arrange boomarks in IE in any order I choose instead of just ABC order?

This is annoying too as there are a few important sites that I would like to have listed on top.

Thanks for the help.

jomax77, Sep 10, 2016
  3. Sort Contacts by first name & Sort Favorites????

See if the zip file in the link below helps: mcse.ms - Portail d'informations I don't know of anyway to sort Favorites.

Linley Meslier, Sep 10, 2016
Thema:

W10 Edge sort-by-name won't stick

1. W10 Edge sort-by-name won't stick - Similar Threads - W10 Edge sort

2. Sort folders by date in name

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sort folders by date in name: Is it possible to sort my folders by dates in their names? They're named in DDMM format, e.g. 22.10. Ty https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sort-folders-by-date-in-name/dc463081-1a24-419e-8036-af7f70f634ca
  3. Folder cannot sort by name

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder cannot sort by name: I sort File folders and Shortcuts by name; however, it does not show as I expect.How do setting folders to make folders sort like following orders way? 1.TK.00_1.TK.01_1.TK.02_1.TK.03_............
  4. Folder cannot sort by name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Folder cannot sort by name: I sort File folders and Shortcuts by name; however, it does not show as I expect.How do setting folders to make folders sort like following orders way? 1.TK.00_1.TK.01_1.TK.02_1.TK.03_............
  5. Folder cannot sort by name

6. People app won't sort by last name and display last name first.

People app won't sort by last name and display last name first.: Like the title says. I am running Windows 10 19041.572 (May 2020 Update) and the People app is updated to it's latest version (10.1909.18041.0). The app itself works flawlessly, but won't allow me to sort my contacts by last name first, and neither will it display the last...
  7. w10 back up stick

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    w10 back up stick: Hi There Should I do a w10 back usb stick, if so, which thread is best on this forum to follow. 152579
  8. w10 back up stick

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    w10 back up stick: Hi There Should I do a w10 back usb stick, if so, which thread is best on this forum to follow. 152579
  9. Inconsistency in Sort By Name

in Windows 10 Customization
    Inconsistency in Sort By Name: Hello, Currently, I'm using windows 10 build 1809 I'm really wonder about the sorting by name in explorer and CMD of windows [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I use dir command to list out all the file in the folder. You can see the same of the priority of files name in CMD and power...
  10. Edges' Top Sites won't stick!

in Browsers and Email
    Edges' Top Sites won't stick!: Monday morning (5/15/2017), after MS updated prior to shutdown, my computer would not boot up come morning. I could only access boot options via F12 (long story) did a restore via back-up stored on an external Hdd. After got back up & running, the Top Sites icons in Edge...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. edge favorites wont sort by name