Windows 10: W10 Email

Discus and support W10 Email in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello All Just bought new computer and trying to sort out an email programe, Windows mail is really no good at all, can anyone suggest other email... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by ballyzone, Oct 20, 2018.

1. ballyzone Win User

W10 Email

Hello All
    Just bought new computer and trying to sort out an email programe, Windows mail is really no good at all, can anyone suggest other email progs that are in some way similar at least to the old outlook or live mail, but are free to download, if you can send links to some I can try out that would be much appreciated. Many thanks in advance. JB.

:)

ballyzone, Oct 20, 2018

2. email

My system is Windows 10, my browser is Google Chrome and my email is Windows live. When I open a hyperlink I get a blank/black page listed as "Untitled". Any suggestions?

HELPlucy2016, Oct 20, 2018
  3. Issues with W10 Mail App

Hi Frank,

To guide you in the right direction, let us know the following:

• Did you add your fsnet.co.uk (POP3) address as an additional account in W10 Mail App?
    I suggest you to remove the account and re-add it.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/remove-account

Please get back to us with the required information, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Oct 20, 2018
  4. Edgar Pan Win User

W10 Email

no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, Oct 20, 2018
Thema:

W10 Email

1. W10 Email - Similar Threads - W10 Email

2. Impact on Office Suite of changing email address used to login to W10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Impact on Office Suite of changing email address used to login to W10: If I change my primary email address used to login to W10 what impact will that have on Office Suite 2019 H&S which is activated by the old address?Checking my id icon in Excel says "old address" logged in. If the old address is not logged in because I use the new does Excel...
  3. Impact on Office Suite of changing email address used to login to W10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Impact on Office Suite of changing email address used to login to W10: If I change my primary email address used to login to W10 what impact will that have on Office Suite 2019 H&S which is activated by the old address?Checking my id icon in Excel says "old address" logged in. If the old address is not logged in because I use the new does Excel...
  4. Impact on Office Suite of changing email address used to login to W10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Export emails from W10 Mail app to pst file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Export emails from W10 Mail app to pst file?: I have been using the Mail app in Windows 10 and have lots of important emails in the inbox. I was using IMAP. I'm now changing my whole system and want to move to Outlook Exchange mail as part of Office 365. How do I save all existing emails in Mail so I can import them...
  6. Passwords including One Drive login and email passwords not saved after upgrading to W10 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Passwords including One Drive login and email passwords not saved after upgrading to W10 2004: I first upgraded from 1909 several months ago but rolled back to 1909 as all of my passwords were lost. A few days ago I tried again, hoping it was fixed. It wasn't and all I've found are fixes that don't work. Every time I switch off or reboot I lose my MS password use local...
  7. How to "WATCH" an email in W10 as per Windows 7

in Browsers and Email
    How to "WATCH" an email in W10 as per Windows 7: I'm trying to find in W10 Outlook how to "watch" an email as was possible in Windows7 Live Mail. * Note: I do not want to colour-code emails from a particular SENDER (I've read all the Help on that procedure). In 7 Mail, if you were in a particular email (in Inbox, Sent,...
  8. How to "WATCH" an email in W10 as per Windows 7

in Windows 10 Support
    How to "WATCH" an email in W10 as per Windows 7: I'm trying to find in W10 Outlook how to "watch" an email as was possible in Windows7 Live Mail. * Note: I do not want to colour-code emails from a particular SENDER (I've read all the Help on that procedure). In 7 Mail, if you were in a particular email (in Inbox, Sent,...
  9. My email account that I had for years- I'm not receiving and can't send messages- using W10...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My email account that I had for years- I'm not receiving and can't send messages- using W10...: Hello, I've had my email address for years, for a few months now- I'm not receiving and can't send messages. I'm using windows 10. Microsoft has been notify - I've changed my password-and MS recognized my identity. but still having problems. Please help me to receive and...
  10. after W10 new install hotmail emails lost in space?

in Browsers and Email
    after W10 new install hotmail emails lost in space?: Automatic Updates caused PC to go crazy, so I downloaded a fresh copy of W10 Pro version 2004. (I just checked version and it still says 1903, but when I was updating it after reloading W10 Pro, it said version 2004, but that is not the only thing driving me nuts about this...