Windows 10: [W10] hall.dll crash fail

Discus and support [W10] hall.dll crash fail in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I'm trying the make my new computer running but it's crashing again and again. Here is the dump files shared at Onedrive:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ramón García Fontenla, Feb 8, 2020.

1. [W10] hall.dll crash fail

Hello, I'm trying the make my new computer running but it's crashing again and again.

Here is the dump files shared at Onedrive:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgvZ7kcVcbH4g33p613u4CewZ8j6?e=L9kgs4

I use Driver Easy to update all that i can. Run a SFC and also a Checkdisk, but the crashing keep ocurring. So i ask

here for new options/actions to solve the issue

:)

Ramón García Fontenla, Feb 8, 2020

2. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Feb 8, 2020
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

Naki, Feb 8, 2020
  4. peach1971 Win User

[W10] hall.dll crash fail

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

[W10] hall.dll crash fail

1. [W10] hall.dll crash fail - Similar Threads - W10 hall dll

2. Leipzig/Halle airport bridge bug / Leipzig/Halle Flughafen Brücken Bug...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Leipzig/Halle airport bridge bug / Leipzig/Halle Flughafen Brücken Bug...: English text/Englischer Text:Hello,I have a question and a bug that must be fixed. The Leipzig/Halle airport in Germany has a bridge, where you drive over the highway to get to the gates, but the bridge is very buggy and so the plane can't drive over the bridge, because then...
  3. Failed W10 Install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Failed W10 Install: Ok ... purchased the W10 Home from the Microsoft Store yesterday Nov 3 2020 to update my W7 machine. Received the email with the key and the install link. When I purchased on the phone and asked about whether a 64bit install was included and was told that I would be...
  4. remove .dll in W10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    remove .dll in W10: Once had HP printers and a scanner that have since been replaced by another maker. Have trouble deleting old HP programs. The main issue seems to be that HPSFTaskbar.dll cannot be removed because it is "in use by Windows Explorer." Am an experienced Windows 10 user, but not...
  5. AMD64.dll failed to register

AMD64.dll failed to register: hii, can any one help I'm tryingbto install cst studio suite student 2019 version but during installion a error occures as: Error 1904.C:\program filesx86 CST STUDIO SUITE 2019\AMD64\CSTInfo_AMD64.dll failed to register i spent almost 3 hrs surfing the youtube please give...
  6. A GAME CALLED POOL HALL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A GAME CALLED POOL HALL: YOU PEOPLE THINK THAT YOU CAN PLAY HEAD GAMES WITH OTHERS. YOU HAVE A GAME CALLED POOL HALL, WELL LET ME TELL YOU, I'M TIRED OF OTHER, SELFISH, INCONSIDERATE POOR EXCUSES FOR HUMAN BEINGS, RUNNING THAT GAME, TAKING AWAY POINTS THAT I HAVE EARNED OVER THE PAST COUPLE OF...
  7. w10 update fail

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    w10 update fail: the spec are Direkt-Ten slim laptop DTLAPC-14-1, Intel Atom , The laptop has 4GB of RAM and 32 GB of storage Would doing system recovery help or adding the SD card help, With the SD card should it be formatted to Fat 32 or NTFS will window see it as part of C Drive
  8. w10 beta failed

w10 beta failed: Hi, I downloaded w10 (Build 10130 ??)doubled clicked "...Windows10_InsiderPreview_x64_EN-GB_10130...." & updated my w8.1 spare HD to w10. Worked OK & liked it that afternoon but, next morning would not boot up so after 2-3 hrs I use my flash stick & got w8.1 back. I...
  9. W10 Fail

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 Fail: I was hoping for a "reduction" with the bells and whistles when I installed W10 yesterday. It saddens me that Microsoft did not listen to people about the traditional Start Menu--or at least, give the PC user the ability to change the Start Menu to look and behave exactly...
  10. Failed W10

in Windows 10 Support
    Failed W10: Currently using desktop. Yesterday I downloaded W10 on my notebook (it had been in order for me to do so). After many hours, and updating, I thought I'd have W10 working, but amongst the updates I saw W10 cancelled, or failed. No idea why. I can't find any evidence of W10...