Windows 10: W10: KB5019959 : Update : Blocks my .bat file on the toolbar

Discus and support W10: KB5019959 : Update : Blocks my .bat file on the toolbar in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; HiJust finished my W10 update Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 22H2 Installed on ‎10/‎20/‎2021 OS build 19045.2251 Experience Windows Feature Experience... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by allan teo, Nov 22, 2022.

1. allan teo Win User

W10: KB5019959 : Update : Blocks my .bat file on the toolbar

HiJust finished my W10 update Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 22H2 Installed on ‎10/‎20/‎2021 OS build 19045.2251 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4180.0 I dragged a .BAT file that is currently working on my windows DESKTOPto the LINKS toolbar.** After the link appears on the links toolbar **It is blocked by windows defender as UNKNOWN PUBLISHER.I cannot find any info on how to unblock the .BAT file , right click on the link doesnot reveal any block options. Having the .bat on the link saves me one extra click. They work perfectly before the KB5019959 update.Is there a solut

:)

allan teo, Nov 22, 2022

2. Updating .bat File, Removing Default Apps

Hi SightUp.

Don't have a bat file but step 4 in Option 2 will give you complete list and you can mod yours.

Uninstall Apps in Windows 10

Ken

Caledon Ken, Nov 22, 2022
  3. November 8, 2022, Windows 10 update (KB5019959)

Hello Paloma,

I'm feeling much better now that you have suggested a workable solution to the KB5019959 update. I have successfully uninstalled the update and hidden it to prevent future installations of the offending update. The root cause of the Internet anomalies on my machine subsequent to the installation of KB5019959 are unknown and hopefully will be addressed by Microsoft.

Thank you very much for your expert help.

Rick Hughes1, Nov 22, 2022
  4. W10: KB5019959 : Update : Blocks my .bat file on the toolbar

Help with a .bat file.

I have this .bat file that I've been messing around with:

W10: KB5019959 : Update : Blocks  my .bat file on the toolbar [​IMG]

I got it to open the Windows Update interface:

W10: KB5019959 : Update : Blocks  my .bat file on the toolbar [​IMG]

However, I need the .bat file to go a step further and auto click the Check for updates button circled in orange.

Can someone help me to finish editing the .bat file so that when I click the .bat file, the process of manually checking for Windows Updates becomes fully automated?

EyeInTheSky, Nov 22, 2022
Thema:

W10: KB5019959 : Update : Blocks my .bat file on the toolbar

1. W10: KB5019959 : Update : Blocks my .bat file on the toolbar - Similar Threads - W10 KB5019959 Update

2. W10: KB5019959 : Update : Blocks my .bat file on the toolbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W10: KB5019959 : Update : Blocks my .bat file on the toolbar: HiJust finished my W10 update Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 22H2 Installed on ‎10/‎20/‎2021 OS build 19045.2251 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4180.0 I dragged a .BAT file that is currently working on my windows DESKTOPto the LINKS toolbar.** After the...
  3. W10: KB5019959 : Update : Blocks my .bat file on the toolbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W10: KB5019959 : Update : Blocks my .bat file on the toolbar: HiJust finished my W10 update Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 22H2 Installed on ‎10/‎20/‎2021 OS build 19045.2251 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4180.0 I dragged a .BAT file that is currently working on my windows DESKTOPto the LINKS toolbar.** After the...
  4. Bat file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bat file: I have a bat fileI am improving it bit by bit till I have reached But not i have added a warning to it before a commandI now want to make that line font size Bigger than the others How can I do that ??So here is the Batch file content@ECHO OFF echo...
  5. Bat file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bat file: I have a bat fileI am improving it bit by bit till I have reached But not i have added a warning to it before a commandI now want to make that line font size Bigger than the others How can I do that ??So here is the Batch file content@ECHO OFF echo...
  6. Bat script to select a folder and update the path in a bat file

in Windows 10 Support
    Bat script to select a folder and update the path in a bat file: How do I combine this scripts? i want the highlighted folder path to been passed in to the script that's been generated (rensa_datafiler.bat) Its begins with you select a folder: @Echo off Title Folder Selection echo( Select folder . . . call:FolderSelection "%SourcePath%",...
  7. .bat files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .bat files: So i am trying to make a minecraft server and need to open a .bat file but i keep getting a error saying "This app can not run on this pc" But it worked a month ago i need a solution please....
  8. Bat file

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bat file: Good morning/evening/night, I wanted to create a batch file or an exe that can change options inside the gui of an application (the application is cisco webex) (if you are familliar with webex i want to change the audio or turn it to music mode witha batch file) but i am...
  9. file explorer blocking preview in W10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    file explorer blocking preview in W10: I have read that in 'folder options' the 'always show icons, never thumbnails' must be unchecked. I have one machine using W10 Professional where this works, but a machine with W10 Home, same build, same release, does not have that option. How can I get previews? left image...
  10. .bat file

in Windows 10 Customization
    .bat file: I have .bat file it is not working in my new PC when I double click on it. but it was working in my old PC. could your please support how to associate .bat file in windows 10? Kindly looking for your support and reply in this regards. Thanks.....