Windows 10: W10 keeps crashing.

Discus and support W10 keeps crashing. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi All been getting non stop blue screens for the past week. I have run diagnostics, updated BIOS, windows, drivers, chdsk etc. But the issue is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KieranGeraghty, Dec 12, 2019.

1. W10 keeps crashing.

Hi All been getting non stop blue screens for the past week.

I have run diagnostics, updated BIOS, windows, drivers, chdsk etc.

But the issue is still there,

Any ideas please?

Could a virus cause this?

- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    - <System>
    <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" />
    <EventID>41</EventID>
    <Version>6</Version>
    <Level>1</Level>
    <Task>63</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2019-12-12T16:44:47.288730100Z" />
    <EventRecordID>17978</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8" />
    <Channel>System</Channel>
    <Computer>LAPTOP-8JBM33</Computer>
    <Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />
    </System>
    - <EventData>
    <Data Name="BugcheckCode">122</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0xffffda85774dece0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter2">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter3">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter4">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="SleepInProgress">0</Data>
    <Data Name="PowerButtonTimestamp">0</Data>
    <Data Name="BootAppStatus">0</Data>
    <Data Name="Checkpoint">41</Data>
    <Data Name="ConnectedStandbyInProgress">false</Data>
    <Data Name="SystemSleepTransitionsToOn">1</Data>
    <Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceId">0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckInfoFromEFI">true</Data>
    <Data Name="CheckpointStatus">0</Data>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

:)

KieranGeraghty, Dec 12, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 12, 2019
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 keeps crashing

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why the computer will keeps on crashing. One of which is missing or corrupted system files. For us to further isolate the issue, we suggest answering the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing/doing when the computer crashes?
    • Were you still able to login to the computer after it happens?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error messages or mini dump that you've received?

In the meantime, if you're seeing a blue screen when the computer crashes, we suggest following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors. Kindly choose the appropriate answer to the category
    "When did you get the error?".

We'll wait for your response on this matter.

Mayra Aqu, Dec 12, 2019
  4. Gencijs Win User

W10 keeps crashing.

File explorer keeps crashing in Win 10

Hello,

I did the steps you wrote. All the settings were as you suggested. The File Explorer keeps crashing.

Gencijs, Dec 12, 2019
Thema:

W10 keeps crashing.

1. W10 keeps crashing. - Similar Threads - W10 keeps crashing

2. These keeps crashing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    These keeps crashing...: These processes keeps crashing.. I can't use them at all..Even If I restart the process they won't work again.. I have to do is restart the pc it will work and then hours later they'll crashPhotos doesn't work anymore. I use a 3rd party software called ImageGlassImageglass...
  3. These keeps crashing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    These keeps crashing...: These processes keeps crashing.. I can't use them at all..Even If I restart the process they won't work again.. I have to do is restart the pc it will work and then hours later they'll crashPhotos doesn't work anymore. I use a 3rd party software called ImageGlassImageglass...
  4. BSOD & W10 Crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD & W10 Crashing: Good day to you. Might you be able to help with diagnosing why W10 seems to be crashing and/or restarting without any apparent reason? Sometimes there are event errors or warnings leading up to a restart or crash, other times there does not seem to be any event that triggered...
  5. W10 Freeze and crash randomly but infrequently

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    W10 Freeze and crash randomly but infrequently: Hello, I will first describe my situation. I have a Panasonic toughbook CF-19 Mk6 with i5-3rd gen core + 16GB RAM. The machine has been in my hands for a few years now and it used to act as a mobile wifi server using Windows 7 Pro or linux and has never had any issues. The...
  6. W10 Freeze and crash randomly but infrequently

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 Freeze and crash randomly but infrequently: Hello, I will first describe my situation. I have a Panasonic toughbook CF-19 Mk6 with i5-3rd gen core + 16GB RAM. The machine has been in my hands for a few years now and it used to act as a mobile wifi server using Windows 7 Pro or linux and has never had any issues. The...
  7. BSoD crashes on w10

BSoD crashes on w10: In the last 2 months my HP PC with W10 installed has started to crash more and more frequently with BSoD with. Different motivations : “critical process died” lmost frequently . Windows update has been always running After some standard cleaning ,restarting,chrome...
  8. [W10] hall.dll crash fail

[W10] hall.dll crash fail: Hello, I'm trying the make my new computer running but it's crashing again and again. Here is the dump files shared at Onedrive: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgvZ7kcVcbH4g33p613u4CewZ8j6?e=L9kgs4 I use Driver Easy to update all that i can. Run a SFC and also a Checkdisk, but the...
  9. Keeps Crashing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keeps Crashing: So I just upgraded to windows 10. I installed it on a new harddrive I bought. So there was nothing on the harddrive. I formated it and installed it. After I started using it, it sometimes randomly, or crashes, or freezez or just restarts. I've updated to the newest version of...
  10. W10 constant crashes...

in Windows 10 Customization
    W10 constant crashes...: The blue screen viewer shows always the address ntoskrnl.exe+1bc8a0 in the mini-dump. The error code varies from case to case. The last one was: 060719-9671-01.dmp 2019-06-07 06:08:54 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+8346d...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my w10 is crashing all time