Windows 10: W10 Laptop Problems

Discus and support W10 Laptop Problems in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a HP Stream 14, I got it used early last year and it's been working fine. But lately when I am using the Camera App, this is random btw, while I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Darkchief114, Jun 3, 2020.

1. W10 Laptop Problems

I have a HP Stream 14, I got it used early last year and it's been working fine. But lately when I am using the Camera App, this is random btw, while I am recording a video the app just freezes like it just stopped recording. It happens at random times, it could be 5 minutes in, or 7 minutes in. I can't press stop because it won't let me. The HD has 9 GB's free so that shouldn't be a problem, I even have a 32GB SD Card in the slot, and it still stops recording. This might be unrelated but sometimes when I watch downloaded movies or videos, the video stops playing but the audio keeps going. I've reinstalled this laptop about 4 times and still nothing. Any info as to why it does this?

submitted by /u/Darkchief114
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Darkchief114, Jun 3, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jun 3, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jun 3, 2020
  4. Volatile Win User

W10 Laptop Problems

Laptop Bluetooth Problems D:

Hello El Mayo just a few questions about your problem,
    What type of Cell Phone and Laptop are you using and what sort of steps have you already attempted to solve this problem?

Thanks!

Volatile, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

W10 Laptop Problems

1. W10 Laptop Problems - Similar Threads - W10 Laptop Problems

2. w10 boot problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    w10 boot problem: when i select my usb on boot screen and i enter there is a black screen opening and it says a disk error occurredi am used rufus and i dont know the problem pls help my laptop camed pre installed w10when i select uefi in bios in boot screen there is only harddisk option when...
  3. w10 activation problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    w10 activation problem: I cant activate my window it always telling me this and i already remove kms pico that installed in my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/w10-activation-problem/4288692b-4159-4ea6-a5ac-d3ce87132b2e
  4. W10 Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    W10 Problem: so i Got a virus with 20 notifications that i have a trojan or a virus. so i renstalled windows because my cortana search does not work when im trying to download a game launcher it finishes the download at its MB but its stuck on the blue circle. and i cant open any steam...
  5. w10 update problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    w10 update problems: Hi. I am trying to update my W10. Many times now, i have downloaded it, and it fails during installation, at about the 35% mark. I get an error code of 0x80070002. I have been through trouble-shooting about 3 times now. Can anyone offer advice on this please?...
  6. Mouse with W10 problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse with W10 problems: Since installing W10, I cannot resize a window mouse shows the corers & side options, but does nothing, can't grab & drop, and can't highlight text to move or delete. I'm using an M705 Logitech mouse which was working just fine b4 going to W10....
  7. Problem Sharing Files Between 2 W10 Laptops

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem Sharing Files Between 2 W10 Laptops: Hi all I hope this is the correct place to post this question. So i have 2 Toshiba laptops and I have them in a workgroup so that Laptop 1 (1803) can sync files with Laptop 2 (1803) using Free File Sync. I rebuilt Laptop 2 using Macrium the other day and now I cant seem to...
  8. Problem Sharing Files Between 2 W10 Laptops

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem Sharing Files Between 2 W10 Laptops: Hi all I hope this is the correct place to post this question. So i have 2 Toshiba laptops and I have them in a workgroup so that Laptop 1 (1803) can sync files with Laptop 2 (1803) using Free File Sync. I rebuilt Laptop 2 using Macrium the other day and now I cant seem to...
  9. W10 Activation problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    W10 Activation problem: I am going nuts. I have an Alienware M17x previously running W7 Home. I upgraded to W10 Home last week (V1511). It went well and W10 was shown as activated with a digital entitlement. Great. However, now after a week or so, in the middle of using my machine normally I...
  10. W10 big problem

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 big problem: Hello, i have a problem with my computer after installing w10 in games totaly random i get a 0.5s freeze or when i watch movies the video gets blurry/grey for 1sec(still working and playing). 13807