Windows 10: W10 login box missing hours of google search solutions don’t work

Discus and support W10 login box missing hours of google search solutions don’t work in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have not been able to type a password in. It shows my name and underneath says “sign in” but no other boxes. In the bottom right has the wi-fi,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PTrain1, Jul 23, 2021.

1. PTrain1 Win User

W10 login box missing hours of google search solutions don’t work

I have not been able to type a password in. It shows my name and underneath says “sign in” but no other boxes. In the bottom right has the wi-fi, clock, and power button.Here is what happened. Monday today is Friday I had to change my Microsoft log in because the e-mail address I have had since 1998 are deleting servers in a few months. I only realized I changed it for Xbox, I did not realize it was the one I used for my computer. So I changed it to outlook.com and haven’t restarted my computer until this happened. Last night I did window key + L to lock the computer, same as every day this

:)

PTrain1, Jul 23, 2021
  2. birkhauer Win User

can't type in login box or search boxes can't double click on desktop icons

Hello guys and search for a solution for this problem and its was the simple of things.

I don´t know why it works but try it and tell if it works for you guys too.

• Press Win + R (to open Run )
    • copy paste and press enter to run this program. "C:\Windows\system32\ctfmon.exe". it brings back the language bar and for me it allowed me to type in windows search, start menu and WINDOWS 10 apps again
    I think it is due to missing Language bar or some think like that.

Best regards.

birkhauer, Jul 23, 2021
  3. fussybob Win User
    IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Jul 23, 2021
  4. W10 login box missing hours of google search solutions don’t work

search box

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if are able to find search box.

• Right click on the task bar.

• Go to Cortana.

• Click on show search box.
    Now check if you are able to find search box.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Jul 23, 2021
Thema:

W10 login box missing hours of google search solutions don’t work

1. W10 login box missing hours of google search solutions don’t work - Similar Threads - W10 login box

2. missing search box option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    missing search box option: On the latest windows 11 update there was a new feature to show a search box with the Search HighlightsIcon instead of just the search button.When I go now to the personalization/taskbar to activate the searchbox I only get a toggle instead off the dropbox.How do I reenable...
  3. Missing login box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing login box: I rebooted my PC today and the screen looked normal except there was no way to log in. The screen reacted to the mouse and the keyboard, but there was no place for a user ID or password....
  4. Missing login box

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing login box: I rebooted my PC today and the screen looked normal except there was no way to log in. The screen reacted to the mouse and the keyboard, but there was no place for a user ID or password....
  5. my start button and search box are not working - what is the solution?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my start button and search box are not working - what is the solution?: my start button and search box are not working on Windows 10 - what is the solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-start-button-and-search-box-are-not-working/69a77ce9-3130-4858-aba8-15e6a354dd1d
  6. my start button and search box are not working - what is the solution?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my start button and search box are not working - what is the solution?: my start button and search box are not working on Windows 10 - what is the solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-start-button-and-search-box-are-not-working/69a77ce9-3130-4858-aba8-15e6a354dd1d
  7. my start button and search box are not working - what is the solution?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Search box missing with no option for "show search box"

in Cortana
    Search box missing with no option for "show search box": I followed this thread exactly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-the-search-box-back-in-the-task-bar-win-10/d6d22ba7-7398-4bc9-b86f-e41e6e80f7d4 but still don't have the search bar. Yes, I have "use small taskbars" set to off. Yes, I have...
  9. Search Box not working and Cortana is missing

in Cortana
    Search Box not working and Cortana is missing: My search boxes do not work in Windows 10. I think I caused it by deleting Cortana. I went to the Microsoft Store to try and install the app but all I get after the install is a window that says "Thank for your interest" I saw on a previous post a way to reinstall Cortana...
  10. Mouse click not working on Google Search Suggestion Box

in Browsers and Email
    Mouse click not working on Google Search Suggestion Box: I did about two hours of research on this, and only found several similar issue, and none seem to have had a real fix. Some say it randomly stopped working, and then randomly started working again, and just about all said they reset about everything they can think of (which I...