Windows 10: W10 Mail APP Auto Complete Stopped Working unless......

Discus and support W10 Mail APP Auto Complete Stopped Working unless...... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have had no problem with auto complete (AC) in the W10 Mail app until two days ago. I used to be able to type the first letter of a name and a pop up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bass_gas, Feb 28, 2019.

1. bass_gas Win User

W10 Mail APP Auto Complete Stopped Working unless......

I have had no problem with auto complete (AC) in the W10 Mail app until two days ago. I used to be able to type the first letter of a name and a pop up would come up showing 7 or 8 names with that letter in it. Now I have to type at least 2 letters before the window pops up and the window has less selections in it as before. For instance used to type 'b' and get ben, bob bill, etc. Now I type 'b' and nothing. I add 'e' and get ben but no bob or bill.

Tech took control of my machine today and could not fix it. Case #1463606060.

:)

bass_gas, Feb 28, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. W10 Mail APP Auto Complete Stopped Working unless...... :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Feb 28, 2019
  3. Issues with W10 Mail App

Hi Frank,

To guide you in the right direction, let us know the following:

• Did you add your fsnet.co.uk (POP3) address as an additional account in W10 Mail App?
    I suggest you to remove the account and re-add it.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/remove-account

Please get back to us with the required information, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Feb 28, 2019
  4. W10 Mail APP Auto Complete Stopped Working unless......

How do I delete an address in the Auto-Complete List?

On Mail App, the Auto-Complete List displays suggestions for names and email addresses as you start to type in the To, Cc, and Bcc boxes. These suggestions are derived from names and email addresses that you have typed before.

How do I delete an address in the Auto-Complete List on my Windows Phone 7.5 (Nokia Lumia 800C)?

加文(Gavin), Feb 28, 2019
Thema:

W10 Mail APP Auto Complete Stopped Working unless......

1. W10 Mail APP Auto Complete Stopped Working unless...... - Similar Threads - W10 Mail APP

2. Mail version 16005.14326.20970.0 Auto-Complete Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail version 16005.14326.20970.0 Auto-Complete Problem: I have Mail version 16005.14326.20970.0. My Contacts have no problems. However, it appears an Auto-Complete function is displacing one of the valid addresses with a nonsense sentence. When I use it with other addressees Mail prevents me from sending to any addresses on the...
  3. Mail version 16005.14326.20970.0 Auto-Complete Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail version 16005.14326.20970.0 Auto-Complete Problem: I have Mail version 16005.14326.20970.0. My Contacts have no problems. However, it appears an Auto-Complete function is displacing one of the valid addresses with a nonsense sentence. When I use it with other addressees Mail prevents me from sending to any addresses on the...
  4. MAIL address auto complete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MAIL address auto complete: I am trying to delete the MAIL auto complete addresses but can't find the FILE-OPTIONS that are in the directions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-address-auto-complete/7215a1db-1ea1-431a-aff5-db910b050166
  5. MAIL address auto complete

MAIL address auto complete: I am trying to delete the MAIL auto complete addresses but can't find the FILE-OPTIONS that are in the directions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-address-auto-complete/7215a1db-1ea1-431a-aff5-db910b050166
  6. auto-complete no longer working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    auto-complete no longer working: auto-complete not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-complete-no-longer-working/026bd82e-d868-4258-94c5-ba5eb0467caa
  7. W10 mail app deletes mails

W10 mail app deletes mails: When I search for sent mails more than 30 days old on W10 mail app it brings up the list of mails but as soon as I click on the mail I want it appears for a split second then disappears. I repeat the search and sure enough I relocate the message but again as soon as I...
  8. Mail App Auto complete function has no option to clear names, ?!

Mail App Auto complete function has no option to clear names, ?!: The website has an X next to a name to clear an unwanted auto complete email address. The Windows 10 Mail App does not. I have gone through all the suggestions I could find in this forum and not had any success. Can anyone give me the fix? JF...
  9. Windows Mail app stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Mail app stopped working: For the first time in several weeks I opened my computer and launched my Windows Mail app, but only my work email was getting synched, not my 2 gmail accounts. They wouldn't show anything. When I went to the Mail setting to manage the accounts, I could see them listed, but...
  10. Mail App in W10

Mail App in W10: I'd like to simplify the Inbox in W10's Mail App. I don't need to have similar items glued together - just want a sequential time/date list of sent and received emails. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-app-in-w10/b871905d-d255-447b-82ed-2671313582de

Users found this page by searching for:

1. winbdows mail app autocomplete not working