Windows 10: W10 Mail APP AutoComplete not working the same as Outlook.com

Discus and support W10 Mail APP AutoComplete not working the same as Outlook.com in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; W10 Mail APP AutoComplete not working the same as Outlook.com. This changed about 2 months ago. Contacted support online and don't think they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bass_gas, Mar 31, 2019.

1. bass_gas Win User

W10 Mail APP AutoComplete not working the same as Outlook.com

W10 Mail APP AutoComplete not working the same as Outlook.com. This changed about 2 months ago. Contacted support online and don't think they understood the question.

When using Outlook.com and typing the first letter of a name, multiple choices appear. When MAIL app and typing the first letter of a name nothing appears and you must either type the second letter of the name or hit the space bar for multiple choices to appear.

What changed and how to I get the old way back. Already tried the powershell cmd that everyone espouses to and nothing changed.

:)

bass_gas, Mar 31, 2019
  2. david-e Win User

Delete recipient from MAIL app autocomplete list

How do I delete a suggested recipient from the Windows 10 Mail & Calendar app's autocomplete list?

Note that this is NOT a question about Outlook Mail or outlook.com.

david-e, Mar 31, 2019
  3. Deb240 Win User
    autocomplete list in windows 10 mail app

How do I remove an address in the autocomplete list in the Windows 10 mail app? I have a name that appears in the autocomplete list that I don't see in my Peoples app; thus I'm not able to delete the name by going to the Peoples app. The suggested autocomplete
    address is no longer an active address thus I would like it removed from the autocomplete list.

Deb240, Mar 31, 2019
  4. W10 Mail APP AutoComplete not working the same as Outlook.com

How do I remove an address in the autocomplete list in the Windows 10 mail app?

Original Title: windows 10 mail app auto complete error

How do I remove an address in the autocomplete list in the Windows 10 mail app? I have a name that appears in the autocomplete list that I don't see in my Peoples app; thus I'm not able to delete the
    name by going to the Peoples app. The suggested autocomplete address was never an active address thus I NEED remove it from the autocomplete list. It was never a correct address merely misspelled by someone and this is as result of a reply all occasion.

NettieJean, Mar 31, 2019
Thema:

W10 Mail APP AutoComplete not working the same as Outlook.com

1. W10 Mail APP AutoComplete not working the same as Outlook.com - Similar Threads - W10 Mail APP

2. Are Outlook and Mail incompatible on the same PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are Outlook and Mail incompatible on the same PC?: I have have been using outlook on my Win 10 PC. Recently I downloaded the Mail app to check it out because I have some issues with Outlook, but I can't send or receive emails on Mail. Do I have to uninstall Outlook to get the Mail app working?...
  3. windows mail app autocomplete problem

windows mail app autocomplete problem: Contacts from people app not showing in autocomplete when typing in To. field in windows mail app. Please tell best possible solution of this problem at earliest .Waiting for the reply...................
  4. Windows 10 mail app autocomplete problem

Windows 10 mail app autocomplete problem: Windows 10 mail showing email Ids of received mails in autocomplete list when typing in To. field. Contacts from people app are not showing in autocomplete list. Please tell best possible solution of this problem as soon as possible because desperate help is needed for the...
  5. Windows Mail App - How to export autocomplete mail list

Windows Mail App - How to export autocomplete mail list: I have an independent imap email from a domain I am cancelling setup on the windows mail app not outlook; but would like to take all the "autocomplete" list of contacts that populate over to outlook and new g-suite domain email. How can I do this easily..?...
  6. Autocomplete for google gmail in mail app windows10

Autocomplete for google gmail in mail app windows10: Hello, I have a problem in Autocomplete. entering into the Windows Mail application. when I open mail app from start menu and add an account and google and after inside I find a mail installed in Google with password for someone. I want to delete it but I could not I tried...
  7. Microsoft Mail- Autocomplete

Microsoft Mail- Autocomplete: In Microsoft Mail App there seems to be no way to get rid of mistakes in addresses that are captured and then come up in autocomplete lists as you type in the name. These errors come up forever and can be applied if you are not very, very careful. Does anyone know a way, in...
  8. Mail App in W10

Mail App in W10: I'd like to simplify the Inbox in W10's Mail App. I don't need to have similar items glued together - just want a sequential time/date list of sent and received emails. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-app-in-w10/b871905d-d255-447b-82ed-2671313582de
  9. Why is email address autocomplete not working in Windows 10 mail app?

Why is email address autocomplete not working in Windows 10 mail app?: Hi there, I have recently started using Windows 10 mail app and I have already responded to someone, I then went to send a new email to the same person, their email address didn't auto-populate, why and how to resolve as I cannot find any options to select this feature....
  10. Windows 10 Mail app and Outlook .com

Windows 10 Mail app and Outlook .com: I'm having a problem with Mail and Outlook. When I go to view my e-mail messages using the Mail app viewer all of the body content of the message is in some sort of plain text or computer language. There are no pictures of graphics in the message just this plain text...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. autocomplete list in the Windows 10 mail app

2. autocomplete settings email windows 10

3. windows 10 mail autocomplete not working

4. autocomplete windows 10 mail,
  5. auto complete email address in Windows 10 Mail,
  6. outlook 2010 autocomplete window appears with nothing in it,
  7. auto complete not working the same windows,
  8. Windows 10 calendar autocomplete location address