Windows 10: W10 Mail Icon Disappeared...

Discus and support W10 Mail Icon Disappeared... in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; After installing the latest version of Mail and Calendar and getting things working, I created a shortcut for the desktop. That worked fine for a... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jamis, Mar 27, 2020.

1. jamis Win User

W10 Mail Icon Disappeared...

After installing the latest version of Mail and Calendar and getting things working, I created a shortcut for the desktop. That worked fine for a couple of hours until I had to do a Restart. When the desktop came up, the icon for the Mail app had changed to the default icon (the blank sheet of paper) from the envelope with the blue background. I've tried using the Properties/Shortcut/change icons options, but can't find the new icon in the Shell32.dll display. Is there another folder I should be browsing through?

:)

jamis, Mar 27, 2020

2. Mail icon disappeared

The envelope icon down side of screen has suddenly disappeared. This is what I hit when I want my e-mails to display. Even when I hit the envelope icon in the list of 'most used apps' it does nothing. How can I get my e-mails to come up? Windows 10 by
    the way.

SusanReid1, Mar 27, 2020
  3. Issues with W10 Mail App

Hi Frank,

To guide you in the right direction, let us know the following:

• Did you add your fsnet.co.uk (POP3) address as an additional account in W10 Mail App?
    I suggest you to remove the account and re-add it.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below and check.

Outlook help & learning - Office Support

Please get back to us with the required information, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Mar 27, 2020
  4. W10 Mail Icon Disappeared...

Mail disappears

After downloading Windows 10, when I click on the Mail icon, my mail account appears very briefly and then disappears.

Suggestions on how to fix it?

Thanks!

Mannetaylor, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

W10 Mail Icon Disappeared...

1. W10 Mail Icon Disappeared... - Similar Threads - W10 Mail Icon

2. W10 taskbar icons disappearing

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 taskbar icons disappearing: Just yesterday my w10-Pro system started having problems with the taskbar icons. Those on the right-hand side would all disappear, but were restored if I; Did settings hide taskbar on/off,Expand taskbar to two lines, and then back to one,Sometimes it temporarily restores...
  3. W10 Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    W10 Mail: I have an Outlook email address, but I access it through W10 Mail. I am receiving emails that purport to be from MS, but the addresses appear strange, and the syntax is poor. They advise me that all old versions of MS email are being done away with, and that I need to update...
  4. Mail Icon disappeared

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail Icon disappeared: I uninstalled my Gmail account this morning. When I went to reinstall it the Mail Icon is missing. I'm on windows 10. My downloads on the Gmail were unreadable. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-icon-disappeared/76bbe9a0-9646-46ec-afee-b0a9ff1f423f
  5. Mail W10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail W10: Am unable to create FOLDERS in Mail W10. There is 'NO PLUS' sign showing. Can anyone help pls. thx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-w10/73c5ffbf-08a0-4ad7-827d-3b1034597b77
  6. W10 program icons disappear from desktop on re-boot

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 program icons disappear from desktop on re-boot: Hi, W10 program icons disappear from dsktop on re-boot. See images below Yellow outlined Icons disappear next time I reboot laptop. My W10 ver is 1903 bld: 18362.592 I delete the yellow outlined icons but they disappear from dsktop we Laptop is rebooted. [img] [img]...
  7. Disappearing mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disappearing mail: I "lost" a long mail, just as I saw that it was the annual long chat from a friend. I went to click to enlarge it into the "read" window and it disappeared. I searched everywhere, although the deleted folder could be the only place for it to hide in Mail. None of the help...
  8. Games disappeared in W10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Games disappeared in W10: Whats happened to my MS games folder since updating yesterday ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games-disappeared-in-w10/71203af5-e4fa-4a91-896d-22fa9c9d7a9e"
  9. Mail App in W10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail App in W10: I'd like to simplify the Inbox in W10's Mail App. I don't need to have similar items glued together - just want a sequential time/date list of sent and received emails. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-app-in-w10/b871905d-d255-447b-82ed-2671313582de
  10. live mail on W10

in Browsers and Email
    live mail on W10: Hi, I have successfully installed W10 on my PC. However when I try and run Live mail, the initial small panel appears, and a reduced, almost blank Live Mail work space, but at that point, the spinning disc continues spinning and the process stays at that point. Impossible to...