Windows 10: W10 Mail Works OK for a Few Minutes then Stops Showing Message Text.

Discus and support W10 Mail Works OK for a Few Minutes then Stops Showing Message Text. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Using Windows 10 1909 with the latest Quality Updates,W10 mail works OK for a few minutes then stops showing message text; any ideas? Brian... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Brian Horton, Nov 13, 2020.

1. W10 Mail Works OK for a Few Minutes then Stops Showing Message Text.

Using Windows 10 1909 with the latest Quality Updates,W10 mail works OK for a few minutes then stops showing message text; any ideas?

Brian

:)

Brian Horton, Nov 13, 2020
  2. AndreTen Win User

Using Windows 10 Mail app but messages show no images just line text

Think you could. Have no idea, why is happening. Your permissions and defaults are OK?

W10 Mail Works OK for a Few Minutes then Stops Showing Message Text. [​IMG]

AndreTen, Nov 13, 2020
  3. Text Messages from e-mail Account

Apparently you must have enabled this T-Mobile "My E-mail" feature by mistake.

https://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsMobile/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=1986767&SiteID=65

My E-mail messages arrive from 701 - Dash™ WM 6.0 / Wing™ / Shadow™

Because Windows Mobile® 6.0 devices do not support My E-mail, all messages from My E-mail accounts arrive on the device as text messages from the sender 701. To stop text messages from 701 and avoid these text message charges, follow these steps:

• On a computer, log in to My .
    • Click the Setup My E-mail link at the bottom of the page.
      • NOTE: If you are using a Wing™ or Shadow™, the
        Setup My E-mail
        link does not display. To work around this, click
        Not your phone?
        in the upper-right corner of the page and change it to the MDA®.
    • Delete all of the e-mail accounts.
    • Set up e-mail on your device.

Jeffrey Min, Nov 13, 2020
  4. W10 Mail Works OK for a Few Minutes then Stops Showing Message Text.

Text Messages from e-mail Account

Not sure if this is the solution, but will try. The reason I say not sure is that I also have an outlook mail work account set up on this thing, and I do get a "vibration" notification when new mail arrives, but not a text message. When I received the
    Comcast mail "notice" I get it in the "Text Message" inbox, not just a vibrating notice, and the actual mail does not show up in the Comcast inbox until I do a send/receive.

Anyway, I just deleted the Comcast mail account from my phone and I still get the text messages. Leads me to believe I screwed something by allowing Windows Live to see that account on my phone.....?

I appreciate your input and suggestions and will try them all until this stops.

Herrington1, Nov 13, 2020
Thema:

W10 Mail Works OK for a Few Minutes then Stops Showing Message Text.

1. W10 Mail Works OK for a Few Minutes then Stops Showing Message Text. - Similar Threads - W10 Mail Works

2. Wifi stops working after a few minutes windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi stops working after a few minutes windows 10: Laptop Wifi stops working and will not reappear. I've already tried resetting and troubleshootingWifi will always return after rebooting/turning on but will disappear after a few minutes and won't come back without reboot....
  3. Wifi stops working after a few minutes windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi stops working after a few minutes windows 10: Laptop Wifi stops working and will not reappear. I've already tried resetting and troubleshootingWifi will always return after rebooting/turning on but will disappear after a few minutes and won't come back without reboot....
  4. Wifi stops working after a few minutes windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Sound stops working after a few minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound stops working after a few minutes: Hi, I am having trouble with my laptops speakers. The sound just stopped working out of the blue. Its not physical damage and I have updated, rolled back, uninstalled and reinstalled drivers and watched many many youtube tutorials but nothing seems to work. Sometimes when i...
  6. Sound stops working after a few minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound stops working after a few minutes: Hi, I am having trouble with my laptops speakers. The sound just stopped working out of the blue. Its not physical damage and I have updated, rolled back, uninstalled and reinstalled drivers and watched many many youtube tutorials but nothing seems to work. Sometimes when i...
  7. PDF looks like this after few minutes. Text or pictures will vanish after few minutes....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PDF looks like this after few minutes. Text or pictures will vanish after few minutes....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/awaiss113 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ggjflr/pdf_looks_like_this_after_few_minutes_text_or/
  8. windows 10 stops showing wireless connections after a few minutes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 stops showing wireless connections after a few minutes: in short, when i start up the computer, everythings fine, but less than 10 minutes later, internet speed slows almost to a halt i can load some pages, albeit much slower, but cant load videos or send messages or anything of the sort, and when i check the connections, nothing...
  9. Bluetooth Microphone working for a few minutes then stopping

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Microphone working for a few minutes then stopping: For a long time, my headphones have worked just fine, until a couple weeks ago when randomly the mic would just stop working, if I restarted my headset, then it would work just fine again for the next few minutes. In the sound tab I can see my mic picking up audio and then...
  10. Few things not working in w10

in Windows 10 Support
    Few things not working in w10: when i when i click on left mouse key in This Pc from desktop and then try to open manage or something its not working and nothing happen, and also pressing Win+X then try to select something like control panel or power option, nothing happen *Sad what to do ? 97y2FOU774A...