Windows 10: W10 Mailbox scrolling

Discus and support W10 Mailbox scrolling in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have gmail and in W8 I could delete them right in the mailbox, now I am constantly fighting with this dialog box that I cannot get rid of. It follows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JamesFisk, Feb 8, 2020.

1. JamesFisk Win User

W10 Mailbox scrolling

I have gmail and in W8 I could delete them right in the mailbox, now I am constantly fighting with this dialog box that I cannot get rid of. It follows my mouse and won't let me delete the email, it gives me dozens of choices where to put the email....this is so irritating as I highlight all emails and then go down an check off the ones I want to keep. I think I am using outlook for me emails. Is there a way to complete shut down auto scrolling on W10? I also have issues with a dialog box that stops me from scrolling text, again another dialog box that offers several commands ie Back, Reload, etc I just want to get rid of it....

:)

JamesFisk, Feb 8, 2020

2. Nokia 6730c; Can't delete mailbox; "you must be connected to remove a mailbox"

try this or read the link below hope this helps

Perform the following steps on your device, which includes built-in Email client:

• Select Menu
    • Select Email
    • Select Settings
    • Select Mail for Exchange
    • Select Options
    • Select Remove mailbox
    • Select Yes
    Since the Email application is built-in on the device, there is nothing to uninstall. The only necessary steps is to remove the mailbox.

http://www.nokia-ph-gs.com/nokiamessaging/faq.php

techbuzzireland, Feb 8, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    not scrolling

Hi Donna,

This may have occurred due to a mouse driver conflict or a hardware issue that caused this. For us to help you with this, kindly answer the following questions:

• What is the make and model of your mouse? Is it wired or wireless?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your computer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

On the other hand, we suggest that you check this
    article
    . Kindly perform the steps as our initial troubleshooting and see if there will be any changes on scrolling.

Kindly get back to us further assistance.

Xylee Del, Feb 8, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

W10 Mailbox scrolling

Page scrolling on its own

We appreciate your response. To troubleshoot your issue, we suggest that you follow these steps below on how to modify Touchpad Scrolling Settings.

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Click Mouse and choose Touchpad tab.
    • Locate the Scrolling Settings area within the touchpad properties tab. Adjust the settings to meet your needs.
    • Click OK.

Let us know if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

W10 Mailbox scrolling

1. W10 Mailbox scrolling - Similar Threads - W10 Mailbox scrolling

2. Storage mailbox full

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Storage mailbox full: I can’t receive and send emails on my outlook Hotmail account I have deleted over 1000 inbox emails and 500 cents emails and it’s still saying it’s full I need someone to help please...
  3. Mailbox apps!!!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Mailbox apps!!!: Hi again, I honestly don't know where to start! I have used the Calendar/Mailbox app for a long time now with my two accounts yahoo/outlook. Despite all the problems I have had with this app to me it is great when working ok. After ironing out the "alert" problems everything...
  4. Mailbox apps!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mailbox apps!!!: Hi again, I honestly don't know where to start! I have used the Calendar/Mailbox app for a long time now with my two accounts yahoo/outlook. Despite all the problems I have had with this app to me it is great when working ok. After ironing out the "alert" problems everything...
  5. Mailbox apps!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Outlook Mailboxes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook Mailboxes: HiI have access to the mailboxes of some other people in my team. A new member has joined and IT have told me that they have given me access to their mailboxes but I cannot remember how to add their account to my left hand pane on outlook.com.Can anyone advise me?Thanks...
  7. Outlook Mailboxes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook Mailboxes: HiI have access to the mailboxes of some other people in my team. A new member has joined and IT have told me that they have given me access to their mailboxes but I cannot remember how to add their account to my left hand pane on outlook.com.Can anyone advise me?Thanks...
  8. Outlook Mailboxes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Mailbox

Mailbox: Incoming mail says DOWNLOAD, If I try to take action I get a response of "downloading you may lose....etc. Been going for some time how can I stop it and read my message? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mailbox/ae6213ea-9d00-4c9a-b2e9-317cde2e585c"
  10. mailbox

mailbox: restart my online ebox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/mailbox/1abdea9e-f33b-4983-95b5-89a849f4dcee