Windows 10: W10 MOBILE build 14926

Discus and support W10 MOBILE build 14926 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Gi, having some problems with my phone since the update, keeps resetting because "it's too hot" (not even close to hot just regular temperature), I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ascii, Sep 15, 2016.

1. ascii Win User

W10 MOBILE build 14926

Gi, having some problems with my phone since the update, keeps resetting because "it's too hot" (not even close to hot just regular temperature), I open the store for updates, phone shuts down instantly or resets in some cases. Can anyone help me with this?

BTW I'm using a Lumia 640 XL

:)

ascii, Sep 15, 2016
  2. G.Ilex Win User

Windows 10 Mobile: Keyboard is missing in Start Screen Enter Password field

That is (now) a known issue with this mobile insider build.

They added the following to the release notes for this build:

We are investigating small set of isolated reports that after upgrading to Build 14926, the pin pad is no longer visible to unlock the phone even after rebooting the phone. If you have hit this issue, you can follow the steps here for resetting an unresponsive
    phone (hard reset) which gets your phone back into a working state on Build 14926.

Read more at Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14926 for PC and Mobile - Windows Experience Blog

And the sim error:

We are also investigating reports that after upgrading to Build 14926, some phones lose the ability to use their SIM card. A hard reset also fixes this issue as well. See this forum post for more information.

Read more at Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14926 for PC and Mobile - Windows Experience Blog

G.Ilex, Sep 15, 2016
  3. G.Ilex Win User
    G.Ilex, Sep 15, 2016
  4. Winuser Win User

W10 MOBILE build 14926

Until a new build or update comes out I think your out of luck. I tried everything I could think of and finally gave up. I went back to the previous build and switched to the slow ring until this gets fixed.

Winuser, Sep 15, 2016
Thema:

W10 MOBILE build 14926

1. W10 MOBILE build 14926 - Similar Threads - W10 MOBILE build

2. W10 and Old Windows Mobile

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    W10 and Old Windows Mobile: Does anyone know if there is a way to get an old Windows Mobile to connect via USB to a W10 PC...? Back in the days of XP this Mobile used to communicate with XP by USB without any issues - just connect by USB and it would appear in File Explorer. But connecting it to a W10...
  3. W10 and Old Windows Mobile

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 and Old Windows Mobile: Does anyone know if there is a way to get an old Windows Mobile to connect via USB to a W10 PC...? Back in the days of XP this Mobile used to communicate with XP by USB without any issues - just connect by USB and it would appear in File Explorer. But connecting it to a W10...
  4. here maps on W10 mobile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    here maps on W10 mobile: Hi I am still using my Lumia 830 on W 8.1. and I have a option to update software to W10. The main thing I am concerned of is can I still use Here maps on W10. That is an important segment why I still use windows phone. I heard that Here maps are no longer available on W10....
  5. W10 build 14295

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W10 build 14295: Hi all, I have W10 build 14291 in my laptop and try to upgrade to Build 14295 but it failed: I'm in Insider Preview so I first go there to download the new Build. the download is O.K. but installation failed. I then downloaded the ISO files, make it a bootable USB Key....
  6. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14926 for PC and Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14926 for PC and Mobile: Update: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date Hello Windows Insiders! Thanks for being patient with us as we upgraded some of our engineering tools last week. Our build monitoring system is purring again and today we are...
  7. Privacy W10 Mobile

in Windows 10 Support
    Privacy W10 Mobile: Hi All, Anybody noticed that W10 Mobile sends enormous amount of telemetry data to MS? I am not a heavy user but in a week my phone like to send about 6mb of data when i connect to wifi, i mean 6mb that is a lot of text. Anybody knows in what format it send its data to...
  8. W10 Build difference ???

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 Build difference ???: Hey gang, i have 2 computers that i installed W10 on about a week apart one has Windows 10 Home (x64) 1115 (build 10586) on it, the other has Windows 10 Home (x64) (build 10240) !!! My question : what is the difference between build 10586 and build 10240 ???? Thanks...
  9. Build 14342 Mobile - Screenshots

in Windows 10 News
    Build 14342 Mobile - Screenshots: Build 14342 Mobile - Screenshots [img] [img] [img] 14328 vs 14342 [img] System Settings in 14342 Image Credits: ( Thanks ^tfwboredom ) 49676
  10. W10 Builds

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 Builds: I am using 10130 which I guess is the last update. I keep seeing news about other builds but this conjecture is ridiculous. Shuld I be using something newer??????????? Thanks 7325