Windows 10: W10 new build low resolution.

Discus and support W10 new build low resolution. in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Got a new build PC with W10, screen resolution too low despite set to 1080p. My previous Windows 7 machine displays fine on same monitor. Tried all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Jim64, May 2, 2017.

1. Jim64 Win User

W10 new build low resolution.

Got a new build PC with W10, screen resolution too low despite set to 1080p. My previous Windows 7 machine displays fine on same monitor. Tried all available settings options in W10 and Nvidia panel, also checked monitor display settings and another HDMI cable. Managed to get screen sized properly, but text, images, etc, are a pixelated low res. I've searched this issue online, but none of the suggestions have helped. I don't want to risk buying new monitor (existing one is 6 years old) in case issue recurs. I'm gutted as this is a brand new build, so any help would be appreciated.Cheers.

:)

Jim64, May 2, 2017

2. Will my Lumia 925 get Windows 10 update?

Last week a friend who has a Lumia 430 liked to update to W10. This is a DUAL core 1.2Ghz phone with low resolution screen. And W10 runs well on this simple device !

Although the hardware is completely inferior to our "Flagships" MS choose to offer W10 for these phones.

This is proof that clearly the hardware limitations are not the real reason.

Janvan BeekSL, May 2, 2017
  3. SGCQE Win User
    Why can I NOT print photos with W10 or Edge?

I am using the W10 My Pictures, which always worked with W8. I don't know how to change the size of the photo screen and resolution will not accept anything other than 1680 x 1050, as other resolution show black screen as "out of range." This resolution
    has a warning that it is too low and might not fit screen.

SGCQE, May 2, 2017
  4. bobkn Win User

What are your Display settings?

Here are mine:

W10 new build low resolution. [​IMG]

(UHD display, connected via DisplayPort.)

bobkn, May 2, 2017
  5. Jim64 Win User
    My display settings are 1920 x 1080 (recommended), text and other sizing 100% (recommended). I've readjusted everything with no result. Due to the number of similar complaints I've seen online I think this may be an issue with W10 scaling on certain monitors which only an update could solve.*Sad

Jim64, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. W10 new build low resolution. - Similar Threads - W10 build low

2. Videos playing low resolution/low frames

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Videos playing low resolution/low frames: Currently having an issue with videos being previewed when i open them on my desktop. This has been happening since before the most recent windows update. 2023-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5030219THE ISSUE: Horrible lag, frame...
  3. Low resolution text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low resolution text: I've been dealing with this "low resolution text". I don't know where did it come from. I tried to watch YouTube videos to make my PC get better Frames Per Second. Any help? This is how it looks like....
  4. Low resolution text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Low resolution text: I've been dealing with this "low resolution text". I don't know where did it come from. I tried to watch YouTube videos to make my PC get better Frames Per Second. Any help? This is how it looks like....
  5. Low resolution text

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Move W10 to new build.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Move W10 to new build.: I just completed my first pc build, thanks with the W10 transfer. I did Great! I want to build another for my wife. she has a laptop that originally was W8 which I free upgraded to 10. Can I install W10 on the new build and use her activation key to activate her Windows...
  7. Trying to reactivate W10 on a new build.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Trying to reactivate W10 on a new build.: Okay, so a few weeks ago I used the help of this forum to find out my product type, I have a retail license which should have been digitally licenses to my account. After signing in, it's saying: Windows reported that no product key was found on your device. Error code:...
  8. Low text resolution

in Windows 10 Customization
    Low text resolution: This is an example of how does my font looks like now. My whole computer texts are pixeled, help.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/low-text-resolution/3a240caa-dfac-4dfc-9d9d-abc2ac51f90f
  9. Low Resolution

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Low Resolution: Hello Despite trying to find the right info I am still no further forward I am having problems with low screen resolution on my Desktop PC 22" monitor even though I have had it set to 1024x768 and above the screen still looks massive, I have tried dpi,, make desktop icons...
  10. Low resolution on system

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Low resolution on system: Hi there. Since I have installed Windows10 on my laptop I have low resolution for system icons, not sharp displayed text etc Please help. I attach a screen which shows how it should look like (on the left) and how it is right now (on the right) 29722

Users found this page by searching for:

1. new build windows low resolution