Windows 10: W10, Notifications, Apps and VPN not working

Discus and support W10, Notifications, Apps and VPN not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Since quite some time my vpn is not working anymore, (error message) "the modem is already in use or not configured properly". Notifications are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by 3d guru, Mar 16, 2019.

1. 3d guru Win User

W10, Notifications, Apps and VPN not working

Since quite some time my vpn is not working anymore, (error message) "the modem is already in use or not configured properly". Notifications are working after a restart, but after a few minutes stop working. When checking in settings/notifications/app, first all apps that send notifications are there, then they are all gone. People app started acting up a few weeks ago, it won't let me edit or add new contacts, just crashes.

Any pointers.

:)

3d guru, Mar 16, 2019
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Mar 16, 2019
  3. SPORTS APP - Not getting Notifications on Windows 10

Yes me too! Only with my FB app which was already installed when I upgraded to W10. wont load and was removed from my Notification List, I miss getting my messages via notifications, I did all the steps suggested but still nothing

CookieRamirez, Mar 16, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin W10, Notifications, Apps and VPN not working :D

P4-630, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

1. W10, Notifications, Apps and VPN not working - Similar Threads - W10 Notifications Apps

2. W10 no notification sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W10 no notification sound: Hi,I'm receiving this issue with my computer wherein it is not playing sound on recieving email, virus detection or plugging in or out a device. I don't know why. Pleas help....
  3. W10 no notification sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    W10 no notification sound: Hi,I'm receiving this issue with my computer wherein it is not playing sound on recieving email, virus detection or plugging in or out a device. I don't know why. Pleas help....
  4. W10 no notification sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. FREE VPN for W10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    FREE VPN for W10?: I am just starting to give some thought to using a VPN with my main browser, Edge. I realise free ones will have various limitations but want to try some first, a promising looking example being WINDSCRIBE. I have tried ChrisPC VPN but without success (it is a sort of...
  6. Your Phone App not working with VPN

Your Phone App not working with VPN: my vpn not working with the your phone app. cant connect or set up with my phone. pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-app-not-working-with-vpn/fcaf2da3-00a7-484f-be23-7fd8bd503abc
  7. W10, VPN Connection

W10, VPN Connection: Have been trying to use NordVPN on my new Dell laptop but having major connection issues. Sometimes it blocks web sites when it should not but can live with some of that. The biggest connecton issue is after turning off the NordVPN my laptop will not connect to the wireless...
  8. Push notification not working with a VPN.

Push notification not working with a VPN.: I am running a new VPN package called VPNCity. The engine for this is called SoftEther which is open sourced. I use the Universal MS Mail app as my mail client. The push notification feature which alerts me when I have new email works fine when NOT using the VPN. I get a...
  9. Store apps and notification not working

Store apps and notification not working: Hi I have developed a problem with some apps installed from the store MS Minesweeper and several of the other MS games, the problem also seems to be affecting my notification window which is empty. The apps work after a boot without a problem as does the notification area...
  10. Apps in W10 not working

Apps in W10 not working: It is a PC (desktop) .No longer works Start menu, calendar, calculator, MS Edge, Weather - actually they do not open. I tried some solutions found on the net but did not work either.(This situation arose after 2 months of upgrade) Eventually, I can reinstall W10 ? (but I do...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows notifications not working vpn