Windows 10: W10 OpenGL curruped

Discus and support W10 OpenGL curruped in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey, so ever since I installed Windows 10 back in December I've been having some issues. Mainly OpenGL, like sometimes(not always) when watching a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kagstrom2100, Feb 21, 2016.

1. W10 OpenGL curruped

Hey, so ever since I installed Windows 10 back in December I've been having some issues. Mainly OpenGL, like sometimes(not always) when watching a Youtube video in Chrome I get the yellow message "WebGL has hit a snag" even though the video seems to play just fine.

Though recently the problem escalated, now sometimes the video is just all black even though it clearly is playing as you can hear the sound. Today it also seems to crash once, as it went back to the old flash player version.

I've googled a bit, and not really found much, other then that I should turn on OpenGL in Chrome, it was on by default...
    I've also run the "sfc /scannow" in Windows and the logs from that said that opencl.dll(guessing it's related?) is corrupted, and that it can't be repaired. Download link to the CBS.log file is here (The error start at line 42427 or 15:12:35)

Anyone know what this could be? Or if there is a fix.
    Thanks in advance! *Smile

:)

kagstrom2100, Feb 21, 2016

2. Games do not open in Windows 10

Hi,

Error reports from Minecraft and AeroflyRC7 indicate a problem related to OpenGL. None of the ''compatibility'' options has fixed the problem.

W10 indeed installed a generic graphic card driver and removed the intel one.

dxdiag confirmed the generic driver and does not recognize the Intel HD graphics 2000. Then I tried to manually re-install the pevious driver from Intel website. It is not compatible with W10!

Cannot use Minecraft and AeroflyRC7 : What can I do to fix this W10 issue?

In addition, the PC is now very slow on about all applications, in particular when using internet. I had no problem with Windows 8.1. I just accepted the upgrade or W10.

Is it possible to come back to W8.1 if Microsoft is not able to answer?

KR

MaxenceJoly, Feb 21, 2016
  3. OpenGL Update

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Provide the below information to understand better.

1) Did you get any error message to update to OpenGL 2.0?

2) what is the make and model of your PC?

I would like to inform you that OpenGL is already installed on . Hoyour computerwever, you should go to video card manufacturer's website to make sure you have the latest drivers for OpenGL installed. All video card manufacturers make their own OpenGL drivers.

If you have a newer computer, you probablyhav already e the hardware (video card) that you need. Most video cards work with OpenGL. Check the information that came with your video card or go to the card manufacturer's website to make sure your card is compatible
    with the latest version of OpenGL. In addition to making sure that your video card works with OpenGL, you should make sure that your video card drivers are up to date. Go to the video card manufacturer's website to make sure you have the latest drivers for
    OpenGL. All video card manufacturers make their own OpenGL drivers.

If you have any other queries with Windows 10, feel free to contact us again.

Thank you.

Praveen Venugopal, Feb 21, 2016
Thema:

W10 OpenGL curruped

1. W10 OpenGL curruped - Similar Threads - W10 OpenGL curruped

2. openGL 3.1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    openGL 3.1: Hello!I have a problem with the old openGL 3.1 driver and I can't run minecraft from version 1.17 to 1.19.I tried all the methods, I installed dll files in the java package and updated the video card drivers, I have HD GRAPHICS 3000 and an i5 2520m processor.I will be glad...
  3. openGL 3.1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    openGL 3.1: Hello!I have a problem with the old openGL 3.1 driver and I can't run minecraft from version 1.17 to 1.19.I tried all the methods, I installed dll files in the java package and updated the video card drivers, I have HD GRAPHICS 3000 and an i5 2520m processor.I will be glad...
  4. OpenGL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OpenGL: OpenGL3.3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E8%A7%A3%E5%86%B3opengl%E8%BF%87%E4%BD%8E/878e1235-e3c2-4fc0-92b6-f1bf7941a97e
  5. OpenGL

OpenGL: OpenGL3.3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E8%A7%A3%E5%86%B3opengl%E8%BF%87%E4%BD%8E/878e1235-e3c2-4fc0-92b6-f1bf7941a97e
  6. OpenGL not downloaded

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    OpenGL not downloaded: I just downloaded some games Minecraft: Java Edition, Counter Strike 1.6 but I cant play it because I don't have a opengl driver I checked from device manager but it didn't worked...
  7. OPENGL DRIVERS

OPENGL DRIVERS: i just recently got a whole lot of computer games for my birthday and a majority of them won't run because of GRAPHIC errors. i have tried updating my OpenGL driver / my intel graphics driver "IntelR HD Graphics 3000" every way i could. i don't know what to do anymore. i...
  8. openGL Hatası

openGL Hatası: merhaba ben cs 1.6 oynuyorum oynarken openGL hatası veriyor bunu nasıl düzeltebilirim https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opengl-hatas%C4%B1/44b13166-9280-44d0-986e-84d788a3de57
  9. opengl

opengl: can I update my driver or download a driver that supports blender opengl? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opengl/8e3b75c1-2682-498d-80f8-fe7ee6266bf8
  10. OpenGL not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    OpenGL not working: A few days ago, my dad gave me a new Windows 10 PC for me to use. I tried to open a game that I have and when I tried to launch the game, it had crashed. In the error it had said that my driver didn't seem to support OpenGL. I'm wondering if I can get this to work and need...