Windows 10: W10 Photos

Discus and support W10 Photos in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! Photos in W10 has created dozens of empty albums. 1. How to "mass" suppress them = all at once ?... ...and keeping those which are not empty... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Christian Jan du Jonchay, Dec 20, 2020.

1. W10 Photos

Hello!

Photos in W10 has created dozens of empty albums.

1. How to "mass" suppress them = all at once ?...

...and keeping those which are not empty

2. How to add a given picture to an existing album

Chris

:)

Christian Jan du Jonchay, Dec 20, 2020
  2. kormath Win User

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done W10 Photos :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Dec 20, 2020
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    problem with W10 photo's

Hi Susan,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• In which browser this issue occurs Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer?
    • Which website are you using to read news?
    • Is the issue specific to any particular website?

Follow these steps and check if the photos download automatically.

• Open the website; Right click on the article and select Open in new tab.
    Let us know if the photos are being saved automatically. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Dec 20, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

W10 Photos

Multiple Photos

We suggest that you follow the steps below to delete the photo through Photos app:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos in Photos app, select the photos by clicking on checkbox on the photos you want to delete. Click
      Delete icon at the bottom right corner to delete.
    • If you open a photo, Tap or press Delete
      key from keyboard.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Dec 20, 2020
Thema:

W10 Photos

1. W10 Photos - Similar Threads - W10 Photos

2. How to change W10 Live Photo Tile?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change W10 Live Photo Tile?: I cannot find a setting to change the photographs displayed on the W10 Live Photo Tile in the new Photo App. I can still change the photo using the Legacy Photo app I DL'd, but it has no effect, and the new Photo has no settings for Live Tiles. This problem developed this...
  3. How to change W10 Live Photo Tile?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change W10 Live Photo Tile?: I cannot find a setting to change the photographs displayed on the W10 Live Photo Tile in the new Photo App. I can still change the photo using the Legacy Photo app I DL'd, but it has no effect, and the new Photo has no settings for Live Tiles. This problem developed this...
  4. How to change W10 Live Photo Tile?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Why is W11 photos so much less capable than W10. Am I doing something wrong?

Why is W11 photos so much less capable than W10. Am I doing something wrong?: Windows 11 Photos is said to be so powerful. I find it to be way less capable for editing than Windows 10 was. Could I be doing something wrong?...
  6. Why is W11 photos so much less capable than W10. Am I doing something wrong?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is W11 photos so much less capable than W10. Am I doing something wrong?: Windows 11 Photos is said to be so powerful. I find it to be way less capable for editing than Windows 10 was. Could I be doing something wrong?...
  7. How to get Living Images to "play" again in PHOTOS with Windows 11 AND W10, the way they...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get Living Images to "play" again in PHOTOS with Windows 11 AND W10, the way they...: HELP! PHOTOS has stopped "playing" "Living Images".PHOTOS opens a Living Image _Moment file to only the STILL picture instead of the 1-second Living-Image.The files themselves have NOT been altered since before this problem. The living.mp4 files are still in all the JPG files...
  8. How to get Living Images to "play" again in PHOTOS with Windows 11 AND W10, the way they...

How to get Living Images to "play" again in PHOTOS with Windows 11 AND W10, the way they...: HELP! PHOTOS has stopped "playing" "Living Images".PHOTOS opens a Living Image _Moment file to only the STILL picture instead of the 1-second Living-Image.The files themselves have NOT been altered since before this problem. The living.mp4 files are still in all the JPG files...
  9. W10 photo editing refuses to resize

W10 photo editing refuses to resize: Recently after an update my W10 editing suite now refuses to RESIZE. Can anyone help pls. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/w10-photo-editing-refuses-to-resize/cce5950b-4b67-4948-b5dc-32b1a04a27ff
  10. Inability of W10 to neither recognize nor open a photo from an iPhone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Inability of W10 to neither recognize nor open a photo from an iPhone: I know there are several work-arounds and "try this or that's" around, but this should not even be a discussion in 2021. Windows 10 has been around for 6 years now, and through all these many updates and "feature upgrades", this flaw should have been corrected, by Microsoft,...