Windows 10: w10 подключение приложения Onedrive

Discus and support w10 подключение приложения Onedrive in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; B w10 Onedrive не подключён. Он был удалён при перезагрузке W10. Как подключить ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by михаилрукавицын, May 23, 2020.

1. w10 подключение приложения Onedrive

B w10 Onedrive не подключён. Он был удалён при перезагрузке W10. Как подключить ?

:)

михаилрукавицын, May 23, 2020

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, May 23, 2020
  3. kernrsn Win User
    W10 Mobile Lumia 830 Backup Not Being Saved to OneDrive

Thanks Chari San,

I understand I can not see what is contained in the backup stored on OneDrive, but I should see them listed. In my case there is not one being stored at all even though the phone reports it has backed up. See screenshots from OneDrive from my phone logged
    into the same account the phone is and the backup settings page above. Without the backup on OneDrive my restored phone will lose at least call history, start screen setup and installed app list from what I have found.

Step #2 is not displayed on the new phone. (How can it restore a backup that is not on OneDrive at all). It skips over that step and I get a default install on the new phone without my call history, start page or app history. I'm not sure what else I
    might be missing but for sure at least those 3 items do not come across.

How do I resolve this issue? Suggestions?

kernrsn, May 23, 2020
  4. w10 подключение приложения Onedrive

Onedrive

Hi Hiatt,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to refer the article Find
    lost or missing files in OneDrive
    for more information regarding the missing files.

If the issue still persists please follow the steps to contact
    OneDrive support for further assistance on this issue.

1. Login to OneDrive.com.
    2. Click the ? Help icon on the top banner of the page.
    3. Select Email OneDrive support for the further assistance.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, May 23, 2020
Thema:

w10 подключение приложения Onedrive

1. w10 подключение приложения Onedrive - Similar Threads - w10 подключение приложения

2. Устранение ошибки приложения

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Устранение ошибки приложения: Hi Microsoft my camera hasn't worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%D1%83%D1%81%D1%82%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B5%D0%BD/645cd58a-5d03-44f7-9f5c-ecf3a04c307a
  3. Устранение ошибки приложения

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Устранение ошибки приложения: Hi Microsoft my camera hasn't worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%D1%83%D1%81%D1%82%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B5%D0%BD/645cd58a-5d03-44f7-9f5c-ecf3a04c307a
  4. Устранение ошибки приложения

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Где все мои приложения???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Где все мои приложения???: Я переустановил свою виндовс 11, начал настраивать, и заметил что всех моих приложений нет предварительно, я скопировал их из папки program files/x86 в папке windows.old в ту же самую папку, но уже на переустановленной os. Как же мне вернуть их на свое место?...
  6. Где все мои приложения???

Где все мои приложения???: Я переустановил свою виндовс 11, начал настраивать, и заметил что всех моих приложений нет предварительно, я скопировал их из папки program files/x86 в папке windows.old в ту же самую папку, но уже на переустановленной os. Как же мне вернуть их на свое место?...
  7. Подключение внешнего жесткого диска к ПК.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Подключение внешнего жесткого диска к ПК.: Добрый день, помогите пожалуйста с решение следующей ситуации. При подключение внешнего жесткого диска к ПК , операционная система его видит , но не инициализирует, выдает ошибку. На любых других устройствах открывается и работает. В чем причина? Заранее спасибо....
  8. W10 OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    W10 OneDrive: The 1D taskbar, support icon links to a dead site: OneDrive Archive: Windows 36 ideas – Feature Suggestions for Microsoft OneDrive uservoice.com How about some support for OneDrive?...
  9. OneDrive problem on W10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive problem on W10: On my desktop I run W10 with access to my OneDrive. I suddenly cannot open a huge amount of files on this drive. Default icons for the files are still displayed in Windows Explorer, but when I right click the icons for properties, Explorer says their file sizes on the disk is...
  10. OneDrive for Business won't sync on W10

OneDrive for Business won't sync on W10: I am have two problems with 1DfB. 1. It won't let me choose a sync location on my other hard drive. Could it be becase that Hardrive is formatted to exFAT? The error I get says: Sorry, we can't save your documents to the chosen location. Try picking a differnt place on...