Windows 10: w10 pro not supported framework 4.7 or higher

Discus and support w10 pro not supported framework 4.7 or higher in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi. Did you manage to solve the problem that the compilation version of windwos 10 pro: 10240, did not support framework 4.7 or higher ?. Regards,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MARTINEZ Martin, Dec 11, 2018.

1. w10 pro not supported framework 4.7 or higher

Hi. Did you manage to solve the problem that the compilation version of windwos 10 pro: 10240, did not support framework 4.7 or higher ?.

Regards,

Thank you.

:)

MARTINEZ Martin, Dec 11, 2018

2. Support Ending for the .NET Framework 4, 4.5 and 4.5.1

On January 12, Support Ends for these .NET Framework Versions

Source: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/dotnet/archi...and-4-5-1.aspx

Cluster Head, Dec 12, 2018
  3. .NET Framework not installing on Surface pro 4

Hi Robert,

There are several ways to work around issues with installing .NET Framework. To better assist you, we need the answers to the following questions:

• Are you also having issues installing updates on your computer?
    • What happened when you tried to download and install .NET Framework 3.5?
    • Does the issue happens on a different user account?

In the meantime, we suggest following the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot Windows update error 0x80070002.

We are looking forward to your response.

Jefferson Ore, Dec 12, 2018
  4. Jose Est Win User

w10 pro not supported framework 4.7 or higher

.NET Framework 4 (Full Version) for Windows 10 fail to install

Hi Meredith,

Incompatibility is a possible reason why you were unable to install the .NET Framework 4.0.

As shown on the screenshot you have provided, .NET Framework 4.0 is already part of your current Windows operating system.

We have also checked the list of .NET Framework 4.0's supported Operating Systems and Windows 10 is not included. See the list below:

• Windows XP SP3
    • Windows Server 2003 SP2
    • Windows Vista SP1 or later
    • Windows Server 2008 (not supported on Server Core Role)
    • Windows 7
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 (not supported on Server Core Role)
    • Windows 7 SP1
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1

If you need to install a .NET Framework for your Windows 10, we suggest considering
    .NET Framework 4.7.

Refer to this website for more information on
    .NET Framework 4.7. The website includes a download link.

Let us know if you need anything else.

Jose Est, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

w10 pro not supported framework 4.7 or higher

1. w10 pro not supported framework 4.7 or higher - Similar Threads - w10 pro supported

2. .NET Framework Support Cycle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .NET Framework Support Cycle: Good day, am looking for some information on support cycles for .NET framework versions 2.0, 3.0 and 3.5.1 SP1. Is it the case that if v 3.5.1 is installed the dependencies concerning 2.0 and 3.0 which are required are in support? I believe that in isolation they are end of...
  3. How to uninstall framework 4?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to uninstall framework 4?: i have corrupted files of framework 4 i cant enter the folder or uninstall it how to do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-framework-4/86039263-ad54-4487-8178-8367b3f8af34
  4. How to uninstall framework 4?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to uninstall framework 4?: i have corrupted files of framework 4 i cant enter the folder or uninstall it how to do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-framework-4/86039263-ad54-4487-8178-8367b3f8af34
  5. How to uninstall framework 4?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. .NET Framework 4 is corrupted

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    .NET Framework 4 is corrupted: Okay so I get this error on programs running .NET 4.0.0.0 The error: Could not load file or assembly 'Accesibility, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The module was expected to contain an assembly manifest. I...
  7. .NET Framework 4+

in Windows 10 Customization
    .NET Framework 4+: Hey guys, Just wondering how do I find out what version of .NET Framework i have installed? I have looked in the programs and features, but cannot find anything in there. If its not installed, then how come? This is a new PC and has windows 10 1803 (I will not install...
  8. Windows Features Problem: .Net Framework 2.0 and higher

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Features Problem: .Net Framework 2.0 and higher: I just got a new laptop and I need to install several programs. However when I go to install them the installer pauses on the installation of .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0 and 4.0. It will give me a separate window saying that the program needs access to a specific feature but wont...
  9. Surface Pro 4 later this year with W10 installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 4 later this year with W10 installed: Hi there Surface Pro 3 is proving a lot better than anticipated (the real pro 3 not the RT thingey). However this will surely whet your appetite --could be an Apple killer. Also will have W10 installed (apparently). The NEW Surface Pro 4. The CPU is interesting too as...
  10. Support Ending for the .NET Framework 4, 4.5 and 4.5.1

in Windows 10 News
    Support Ending for the .NET Framework 4, 4.5 and 4.5.1: On January 12, Support Ends for these .NET Framework Versions As previously announced, starting January 12, 2016 Microsoft will no longer provide security updates, technical support or hotfixes for .NET 4, 4.5, and 4.5.1 frameworks. All other framework versions,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. .net 4.7 is not supported win 10 pro