Windows 10: W10 PRO PERFORMANCE PROBLEMS IN HYPER V.

Discus and support W10 PRO PERFORMANCE PROBLEMS IN HYPER V. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Good morning, everyone! My machine is an all in one sony vaio Model Sony SVL24117FLB, Mobile QuadCore Intel Core i7-3610QM, 3133 MHz with 16 gb... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Fantasmadel50, Jun 13, 2020.

1. W10 PRO PERFORMANCE PROBLEMS IN HYPER V.

Good morning, everyone!

My machine is an all in one sony vaio Model Sony SVL24117FLB, Mobile QuadCore Intel Core i7-3610QM, 3133 MHz with 16 gb ram ddr3 1600mhz.

Support uefi - gpt disk partition.

Install a Windows 10 pro by 64 bits for a virtual machine, operating system version 19041.329 2004 in hyper v, the installation was correct.

PROBLEMS : 1 System sound is not working Sound drivers are missing in the device manager.

2 I can't start my operating system in enhanced session.

3 I can't share applications, texts, files between the physical host and the virtual machine.

Refer to Microsoft documentation and other publications, but none of them lead to a solution.

Virtual machine configuration.

1 I configured the machine in generation 1, I know I could also do it in generation 2.

2 Enhanced policy and session mode are active as indicated in Microsoft documentation.

3 I also enabled remote desktop services in the virtual operating system.

W10 PRO PERFORMANCE PROBLEMS IN HYPER V. 9ae6087f-39b0-4554-9386-06959cbcb791?upload=true.png

This image shows how the operating system looks in enhanced session, and that's it, it won't let me in.

W10 PRO PERFORMANCE PROBLEMS IN HYPER V. 3e491963-3cbd-4a05-b09f-3cf6f5d9f057?upload=true.png W10 PRO PERFORMANCE PROBLEMS IN HYPER V. 42cfb57e-c5b0-4587-b0ad-40366838dc69?upload=true.png W10 PRO PERFORMANCE PROBLEMS IN HYPER V. f7f62709-ca5b-4e6a-be9a-ee6cfa663034?upload=true.png

Someone would have some idea to help me solve this.

Thank you very much indeed.

-Movido desde el foro en Español-

:)

Fantasmadel50, Jun 13, 2020

2. Hyper-v W10 Pro OEM activation

I bought an OEM activation key for W10 Pro and applied to host OS, activated the Hyper-V, installed W10 Pro as guest OS and tried to activate it with the same OEM key. As far as I understand, the OEM key is bound to the hardware and I'm activating it in
    the same PC, but an error is thrown, saying that the activation key is already used in another device. Do I really need to buy another licence?

Thanks.

guillempado, Jun 13, 2020
  3. Rex99ny Win User
    Where is the Hyper V Manager, How to I start it ?

I am trying to setup an XP virtual Machine on Windows 10 Pro.

I followed the steps in Neil Peterson article of 5/9/2016.

System Requirements - done - ok

Install Hyper-V - done - ok

Create a Virtual Switch - skip

Create a Virtual Machine

Create a Virtual Machine with Hyper-V Manager

These steps walk through how to manually create a virtual machine and deploy an operating system to this virtual machine.

• In Hyper-V Manager, click Action > New >
      Virtual Machine
      to bring up the New

Uhhhhhhhhh - this step obviously implies one knows

1) Where the Hyper-V Manager is

2) How to start the Hyper-V Manager

Isn't that odd ?

Rex99ny, Jun 13, 2020
  4. JimWynne Win User

W10 PRO PERFORMANCE PROBLEMS IN HYPER V.

Hyper-V

Only Pro or Enterprise versions can run Hyper-V, in addition to the other requirements listed at the link I provided earlier.

JimWynne, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

W10 PRO PERFORMANCE PROBLEMS IN HYPER V.

1. W10 PRO PERFORMANCE PROBLEMS IN HYPER V. - Similar Threads - W10 PRO PERFORMANCE

2. A problem with Hyper-V

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A problem with Hyper-V: Hello,I have a Windows 11 Pro PC and decided to try out Hyper-V. I've made a new virtual machine in Windows 10 yes I downloaded an ISO file from Microsoft. I've already went through the whole Windows installation process. However, whenever I connect to the VM I must close the...
  3. Hyper-V problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hyper-V problem: I am getting an error generic failure message when trying to open Hyper-V Quick Create. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hyper-v-problem/bd928ba4-fe6f-411f-b921-c87d987e5b4e
  4. Hyper-V problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyper-V problem: I am getting an error generic failure message when trying to open Hyper-V Quick Create. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hyper-v-problem/bd928ba4-fe6f-411f-b921-c87d987e5b4e
  5. Hyper-V problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Hyper-V performance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hyper-V performance: Hi! I have a c++ application that calculates 100 factorial a million times. I ran it on windows host machine and it took a few milliseconds to get processed but if I run it on Oracle linux 7.3 Guest machine created through Hyper-V, it takes 40 seconds. Host machine:...
  7. Hyper-v missing after switching to W10 PRO

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hyper-v missing after switching to W10 PRO: Hello all Recently I purchased a activation key and i switch from HOME to PRO edition because I want to use Docker. All completed fine version is PRO but when i go to turn Hyper-v futures i marked the sections and then after the computer is restarted and go back to...
  8. Hyper-v W10 Pro OEM activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Hyper-v W10 Pro OEM activation: I bought an OEM activation key for W10 Pro and applied to host OS, activated the Hyper-V, installed W10 Pro as guest OS and tried to activate it with the same OEM key. As far as I understand, the OEM key is bound to the hardware and I'm activating it in the same PC, but an...
  9. HYPER-V won't install properly on W10 HOST

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    HYPER-V won't install properly on W10 HOST: Hi there I can't install HYPER-V properly on a W10 HOST -- gets message about something in BIOS not enabled. Installs fine on W8.1 . On W10 the boxes are greyed out. Cheers jimbo 2284
  10. Quirk Logging in to a Hyper-v W10 vm

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Quirk Logging in to a Hyper-v W10 vm: tiptoed into hyper-v before but this lasted build I find myself having to enter the guest login password twice. Windows guest password is entered on a seaside background it then switches to a mountainscape background asking for the password again. Any ideas how I can fix...